Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#3~ Itihas Ka Sunhera Panna Jodha (Page 81)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

From her we also get to know that for quite some time after Akbar breaks free from d jail , they'll show Akbar n Jodha's track separately like they showed in d 1st week.
I m a littile afraid because I know that trps will suffer bcoz of it.
Frankly speaking I won't mind even a bit if they show my princess in a fat amount . Embarrassed
But yah...the trp should stay solid...or else even I'll be really worried . 

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Pari is so happy that she's got instant acceptance n appreciation by every one. Viewers are just loving her. :))))
Me too very very happy after reading her interview...seems like she's enjoying her work...n that's all I'd always want , her to stay happy always . Embarrassed
Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yup Mac n she always says so nice words abt Rajat. She is such a sweetie, na ? :)
She always says such nice things abt any body n every body.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Yup Mac n she always says so nice words abt Rajat. She is such a sweetie, na ? :)
She always says such nice things abt any body n every body.
Yes , she shows respect to her co-star...sign of a very humble n big heart...but then again we don't love our princess for her stunning beauty only . Embarrassed
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I want a sbb interview of Paridhi...but I guess it's a bit of problem as  her part of shooting is going on in somewhere in Rajasthan . 
Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Lolz Mac you know that I give a two hoot abt any thing else as long as I get to see Pari for a long time every day.
But trp.. nothing is more imp than trp. Frankly speaking most ppl are watching it because it's d 1st love story in Indian television. N showing d leads separate for prolonged period may not go well with d audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Did you see Bf , 'that ' post is still going on Wink LOL
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Lolz Mac you know that I give a two hoot abt any thing else as long as I get to see Pari for a long time every day.
But trp.. nothing is more imp than trp. Frankly speaking most ppl are watching it because it's d 1st love story in Indian television. N showing d leads separate for prolonged period may not go well with d audience.
Yah...if you give a look at  the trp chart of the week which didn't show Akdha together you can see a steady decline of trp from the opening day . 
PH must remember that people are expecting a lot from this show , because Jodha-Akbar is a grand love story . 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index