Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#3~ Itihas Ka Sunhera Panna Jodha (Page 8)

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

So true Bf . It seems Jalal is acting under some kind of trance or something .
Akbar's monolog also said so, he was in a mental turmoil n just rushing towards amer... the words were beautiful there... Embarrassed N that scene too. He bore with all the dificulties n hardships of this hard journey n still just went on n on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Breeze..

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Khush , I agree .
They should give better , more sensuous costumes to our Paridhi . Hopefully it'll get bolder in the coming episodes .
I also want that. Stern Smile I always want THE best thing for my Pari. So agree with you n Khush totally. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-..Breeze..

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav26

The real story begins when jalaal actually falls in love with her, and Jodha still hates him!! Kya kuch nai karega tab!! 
aww that'll be very sweet to watch. Embarrassed Big smile I'm sure Jalal ki koshishe rang layegi. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Breeze..

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Waise I really loved Jodha-Bharmaal convo today. It was very eye-opening n informative. It explains a lot of things to us.. Ermm
..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Khush , I agree .
They should give better , more sensuous costumes to our Paridhi . Hopefully it'll get bolder in the coming episodes .
I also want that. Stern Smile I always want THE best thing for my Pari. So agree with you n Khush totally. 
Really!! She's not any ordinary lead actress..she's a princess!! And she should definitely be adorned in the best costume!!

Edited by arnav26 - 25 June 2013 at 12:25pm

-Khush-Lady_Macbeth

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
BF - I BEG of YOU !

We all love ghem so much tht our favorite actors look good to us in rags too ...
But whenever channel or PH ask your opinion , be true to the reality !
I'm telling this because I have another favorite actresses whose styling remained as good as a rag thanks to fans telling the poll makers that " out princess looks good in rags " !
D'oh so be careful at such places !

Mac - I don't care about the styling ... Since they won't make her wear something like the movie as TV audiences don't prefer that sensuous kind of clothes ! Angry but they seriously need to amend te quality of costumes ! Use richer materials and more of pearls and gems than diamonds !

Her bridal look and costume is perfect ! They Should work on it ! Approve

Hope I can find the designer or team member on twitter and tell them ! Wish paridhi or Rajat were on twitter ! :(

Edited by -Khush- - 25 June 2013 at 12:24pm
..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Originally posted by arnav26

The real story begins when jalaal actually falls in love with her, and Jodha still hates him!! Kya kuch nai karega tab!! 
aww that'll be very sweet to watch. Embarrassed Big smile I'm sure Jalal ki koshishe rang layegi. Embarrassed
Zaroor!! Aakhir itna handsome pati mana raha hai toh manna padega hiBlushing
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
You're soo right Khush . Agree with you .
But how to send this feedback to the PH that we don't like the costumes n jewelries that they're giving our PH ?

-Khush-..Breeze..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index