Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#3~ Itihas Ka Sunhera Panna Jodha (Page 116)

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Yes, it makes you cringe...it sounds as if we are talking about something worthless, lifeless...
Hey!! whats your name??

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Today I was nearly yelling when Jalal was mouthing his plans to Abdul, "Jalal please Jodha ko chod do. Usse bhool jao. She hs chosen her mate nw plz let her alone n be happy. "
But I know what'll happen n I can't even write to d cvs asking them for Jodha's happiness. History can't be changed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Originally posted by arnav26

Yeh baat toh bilkul thik haiOuch It would have been totally different if she gets to marry surya..
I am sure he would have loved her the same way..To be frank, jalaal doesn't deserve jodha.. 
It'd have been beautiful n justice if Jodha were to get married with Suryabhan , a guy who could actually love her...respect her...give her everything that she deserved n hoped for in her husband .

No way Jalal deserves Jodha . Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Breeze..

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hi Super cool. Welcome buddy. Aap ka naam kya h ji ? :))

VasusenaRadheya

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by Bamonforever

How I wish some times that history could be changed. Jodha ne kisi ka kya bigara h ke usse uska pahela pyar chin jae aur use jabardasti ek saude ki shadi mein bandh diya jae to fulfil some1's lust.

Let's not EK hear you , then she might get inspired to separate Akdha n show Jodha getting married to Suryabhan . LOL
Well...actually it'd have been nice to see . 
phir se shuru hogayiAngryLOL Yeh mujhe manzoor nai hai*screaming* I want Akhda..and that too jald se jald..nai toh yeh suryadha mujhe paagal karke chod dengeLOL Mein khud confuse ho jaungi ki mujhe kya chahiyeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Yes, it makes you cringe...it sounds as if we are talking about something worthless, lifeless...

And that something is our Jodha ! Ouch Ouch

Yeah...Ouchthat's the saddest part...she should better give jallu miya a tough time...

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Originally posted by arnav26

sigh* Kya karoon yaar, they are really a sweet couple Tongue Waise, jodha ko toh jalaal milega aur der se hi sahi, jodha se pyaar karega. Lekin surya ka kya hogaCry I want cvs to make sukanya marry himWink I know that it would be lame to do so..lekin uska kuch toh karna padega na..yun akela mat chodna chahiyeDisapprove
Suryabhan has taken oath that he'd never ever marry anyone but Jodha...if he does not get Jodha then he'll be totally broken .
I feel very very bad for him...god don't do justice . Does he ?
Surya aur Jodha ne kisi ka kya bigara tha ki un donpo ke pyar  ko aise kuchal diya gaya ? Cry Cry
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Yeah...Ouchthat's the saddest part...she should better give jallu miya a tough time...
How can she ?
Jalal does not care whether Jodha hates him as long as she beds him . Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index