Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#3~ Itihas Ka Sunhera Panna Jodha (Page 114)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav26

bf, tujhe ho kya gaya hai?? Bhul gayi kya meri warning??Wink ONLY AKDHAWink Agar wo sab kuch hogaya toh ye epic love story kaisi banti??
ps: I like suryadha tooLOL
We are not thinking about either Jalal or Suryabhan here , we are talking about Jodha's feelings...the ocean of pain in which she was submerged thanks to her wedding . Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Breeze..Super Kool

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
How I wish some times that history could be changed. Jodha ne kisi ka kya bigara h ke usse uska pahela pyar chin jae aur use jabardasti ek saude ki shadi mein bandh diya jae to fulfil some1's lust.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Breeze..Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

How I wish some times that history could be changed. Jodha ne kisi ka kya bigara h ke usse uska pahela pyar chin jae aur use jabardasti ek saude ki shadi mein bandh diya jae to fulfil some1's lust.
Yeh baat toh bilkul thik haiOuch It would have been totally different if she gets to marry surya..
I am sure he would have loved her the same way..To be frank, jalaal doesn't deserve jodha.. 

Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

..Breeze.. IF-Rockerz
..Breeze..
..Breeze..

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

We are not thinking about either Jalal or Suryabhan here , we are talking about Jodha's feelings...the ocean of pain in which she was submerged thanks to her wedding . Cry Cry
I get it dear..mein toh bas mazaak kar rahi thi..she defo has gone through a lotCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Are Bittu, tu mujhe galad samajh rahi h. :)
Baat Jalal ya Surya ki nahi hai. Baat Jodha ki khushi ki hai,becoz I'm team Jodha forever. Aur Jodha ka khushi Jodha ki pyar Surya h, Jalal nahi.
I couldn't see her heart broken n unhappy.

Exactly my point...we are concerned here about Jodha's happiness n dream of getting a lover in Suryabhan  that's going to get shattered . 
It's very very disturbing to think. Ouch

..Breeze..Super Kool

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
"Jenaan khane mein kayed", "mughal harem ki shova" !! Grrr eeww ouch urrgghh.
When I hear such words being used to Jodha , I m like, "Some one please kill me."
Can u blame me for feeling in this way ?? I'm a woman. Woman's pride n dignity matter to me d most.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Breeze..Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav26

Are yaar, mein do din kya chali gayi tum log toh suryadha ke piche pad gayeShockedLOL
Maana ki banda handsome hai, aur hamari jodha usse chahti hai..Phir bhi..mera vote Akhda keliye hi haiLOL Wo kya hai na, i like stories which begin with hatredEvil Smile Maana ki pehle jodha ko bahut kuch sehna padega..but at the end she gets the most loving husbandDay Dreaming

Well...they haven't show much of Akdha yet...so we have no choice but to discuss Surya-Jodha love story which was shown with detailing...beautifully . Embarrassed

I think we have to wait for ages till jalal turns into a loving husband from a lusty husband . LOL

..Breeze..Super Kool

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Dekha Mac. Even Bittu is a fan of Suryadha. ;)
You just can't resist the surreal magic appeal of Surya. U simply can't. ;)

Super KoolVasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index