Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#3~ Itihas Ka Sunhera Panna Jodha (Page 105)

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Yup today Jodha held his hand n set her doe eyes on him n.. uski ankhon ne sab kuch kahe dala ki wo Surya se kitna pyar karti hai, with that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

.GrangerMalfoy. IF-Rockerz
.GrangerMalfoy.
.GrangerMalfoy.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by blahblah26

YE KYA SUN RAHI HUN MAIN? Jodha-suryabhan fan? Angry
Jalal ko aane do!!!
I like Suryabhan...I find him handsome...n his lovestory with Jodha is beautiful...Embarrassed
Hello btw . Big smile

par unka to kuch hona hi nai hai end mein!! LOL
vaise pata hai it's good good..!! Agar Jodha ko lagega ki she's in love with Suryabhan.. then shaadi ke baad jab Jalal ko pata chalega uska reaction Embarrassed
Hi :)

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
yup mac u r right. Waise to in active forums, u r spoil for choice which post to enter n comment. N here ? Hardly any post worth commenting n that posts too in very small no.s.
Top 10 mein jana to dur ki baat kahi top 20 se out na ho jaye. I really feel very dprsd abt it.

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Yup guys it really saddens me that we're not gonna get any Akdha for d next 2 wks atleast. :'(
Ek baar Akdha dekhne ke baad baki sb fika fika lagta hai.
Except Surya-Jodha romance which is being shown really beautifully n d bgm given to them was so melodious that I just drop into dream mode in Suryadha scenes.
Aj Jodha ke chahere mein paheli baar Suryabhan ke liye saaf saaf pyar dikha.

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Yup today Jodha held his hand n set her doe eyes on him n.. uski ankhon ne sab kuch kahe dala ki wo Surya se kitna pyar karti hai, with that B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L smile.

Jodha holding Suryabhan's hand - surely that means a lot for her...it means she finally gave her heart to Suryabhan completely , the way she said...' I'll be waiting for you...' 
It was very sweet...Day Dreaming

The way Jodha looked at him...the longing in her eyes...the worry for his safety...admiration for his braveness n many more feelings were there . Blushing

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Mujhe to laga Aj Jodha apni dil ki baat jubaan pad la ne wali hai Surya bhan ke samne, Par fir rajkuwari ki madyada ullanghan nahi kar saki..

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah26

par unka to kuch hona hi nai hai end mein!! LOL
vaise pata hai it's good good..!! Agar Jodha ko lagega ki she's in love with Suryabhan.. then shaadi ke baad jab Jalal ko pata chalega uska reaction Embarrassed
Hi :)
Jalal already knows very well...that Jodha hates him with her complete heart...still he wants to make her his own...so even if he comes to know that jodha has already fallen for Suryabhan...I don't think he'll be much shocked . LOL

What's your name buddy ? Smile
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Yup she's so proud of him n couldn't help but fall all over for him. He's really a great king. At that time of chaos, it'd have really looked a little odd to indulge in marital pleasures before ensuring d safety of d subjects.

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index