Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Yes, it makes you cringe...it sounds as if we are talking about something worthless, lifeless...

And that something is our Jodha !  
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

How I wish some times that history could be changed. Jodha ne kisi ka kya bigara h ke usse uska pahela pyar chin jae aur use jabardasti ek saude ki shadi mein bandh diya jae to fulfil some1's lust.

Let's not EK hear you , then she might get inspired to separate Akdha n show Jodha getting married to Suryabhan . ðŸ˜†
Well...actually it'd have been nice to see . 
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Dekha Mac. Even Bittu is a fan of Suryadha. ;)
You just can't resist the surreal magic appeal of Surya. U simply can't. ;)

sigh* Kya karoon yaar, they are really a sweet couple ðŸ˜› Waise, jodha ko toh jalaal milega aur der se hi sahi, jodha se pyaar karega. Lekin surya ka kya hoga😭 I want cvs to make sukanya marry him😉 I know that it would be lame to do so..lekin uska kuch toh karna padega na..yun akela mat chodna chahiye😒
..Breeze.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Yes, it makes you cringe...it sounds as if we are talking about something worthless, lifeless...

Hey!! whats your name??
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Today I was nearly yelling when Jalal was mouthing his plans to Abdul, "Jalal please Jodha ko chod do. Usse bhool jao. She hs chosen her mate nw plz let her alone n be happy. "
But I know what'll happen n I can't even write to d cvs asking them for Jodha's happiness. History can't be changed.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnav26

Yeh baat toh bilkul thik hai It would have been totally different if she gets to marry surya..

I am sure he would have loved her the same way..To be frank, jalaal doesn't deserve jodha.. 

It'd have been beautiful n justice if Jodha were to get married with Suryabhan , a guy who could actually love her...respect her...give her everything that she deserved n hoped for in her husband .

No way Jalal deserves Jodha . ðŸ¥±
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Super cool. Welcome buddy. Aap ka naam kya h ji ? :))
..Breeze.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Let's not EK hear you , then she might get inspired to separate Akdha n show Jodha getting married to Suryabhan . ðŸ˜†
Well...actually it'd have been nice to see . 

phir se shuru hogayi😡😆 Yeh mujhe manzoor nai hai*screaming* I want Akhda..and that too jald se jald..nai toh yeh suryadha mujhe paagal karke chod denge😆 Mein khud confuse ho jaungi ki mujhe kya chahiye😆
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

And that something is our Jodha !  

Yeah...that's the saddest part...she should better give jallu miya a tough time...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnav26

sigh* Kya karoon yaar, they are really a sweet couple ðŸ˜› Waise, jodha ko toh jalaal milega aur der se hi sahi, jodha se pyaar karega. Lekin surya ka kya hoga😭 I want cvs to make sukanya marry him😉 I know that it would be lame to do so..lekin uska kuch toh karna padega na..yun akela mat chodna chahiye😒

Suryabhan has taken oath that he'd never ever marry anyone but Jodha...if he does not get Jodha then he'll be totally broken .
I feel very very bad for him...god don't do justice . Does he ?
Surya aur Jodha ne kisi ka kya bigara tha ki un donpo ke pyar  ko aise kuchal diya gaya ? ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­