Paridhi Sharma AT#3~ Itihas Ka Sunhera Panna Jodha - Page 85

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

We are not thinking about either Jalal or Suryabhan here , we are talking about Jodha's feelings...the ocean of pain in which she was submerged thanks to her wedding . ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I get it dear..mein toh bas mazaak kar rahi thi..she defo has gone through a lot๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Are Bittu, tu mujhe galad samajh rahi h. :)
Baat Jalal ya Surya ki nahi hai. Baat Jodha ki khushi ki hai,becoz I'm team Jodha forever. Aur Jodha ka khushi Jodha ki pyar Surya h, Jalal nahi.
I couldn't see her heart broken n unhappy.

Exactly my point...we are concerned here about Jodha's happiness n dream of getting a lover in Suryabhan  that's going to get shattered . 
It's very very disturbing to think. 
"Jenaan khane mein kayed", "mughal harem ki shova" !! Grrr eeww ouch urrgghh.
When I hear such words being used to Jodha , I m like, "Some one please kill me."
Can u blame me for feeling in this way ?? I'm a woman. Woman's pride n dignity matter to me d most.
Originally posted by arnav26

Are yaar, mein do din kya chali gayi tum log toh suryadha ke piche pad gaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Maana ki banda handsome hai, aur hamari jodha usse chahti hai..Phir bhi..mera vote Akhda keliye hi hai๐Ÿ˜† Wo kya hai na, i like stories which begin with hatred๐Ÿ˜ˆ Maana ki pehle jodha ko bahut kuch sehna padega..but at the end she gets the most loving husband

Well...they haven't show much of Akdha yet...so we have no choice but to discuss Surya-Jodha love story which was shown with detailing...beautifully . ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I think we have to wait for ages till jalal turns into a loving husband from a lusty husband . ๐Ÿ˜†
Dekha Mac. Even Bittu is a fan of Suryadha. ;)
You just can't resist the surreal magic appeal of Surya. U simply can't. ;)

When I hear such words being used to Jodha , I m like, "Some one please kill me."
Can u blame me for feeling in this way ?? I'm a woman. Woman's pride n dignity matter to me d most.

Let's not talk about this...I feel absolutely irritated thinking about it . 

Yeah!! And in yesterday's episode when jodha was speaking about jalaal and his indifference to his own people, disrespect to women i am like Kya jodha ko aise insaan se shaadi karna hoga?? 
Yes, it makes you cringe...it sounds as if we are talking about something worthless, lifeless...

Dekha Mac. Even Bittu is a fan of Suryadha. ;)
You just can't resist the surreal magic appeal of Surya. U simply can't. ;)

Honestly speaking...the way they've shown Jodha-Surya lovestory , you can't help but love it . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
They've also given an amazing background song to this pair . 
@Bittu, I know in d end Jalal will turn into a very loving hubby. But as u said urself, "in d end."
Whereas Surya already lover her n she knew she'd have gt a loving hubby from d moment they'd gt married.