Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Apne apne sig avatar option bandh karo aur meri dp ko niharo. Aur mujhe apni opinion do. :)
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yah di , even I can't see the full article πŸ˜•
But thanks for posting the title...abhi jaake dekhti hu .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

People's attitude towards me has changed ever since I bagged the role of Jodha - Paridhi Sharma

'Nothing sells like success'… This maxim applies to Paridhi Sharma who beat 7000 other girls to get an opportunity to play Jodha in Zee TV's mega-historical Jodha Akbar.

The lucky girl says that her life has changed after bagging the prestigious role of Jodha Akbar. In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, she says, "People's attitude towards me has changed. My first Star Plus show Ruk Jaana Nahin had failed to get TRPs as the story line did not click with the audience. I am glad that my years of efforts are now bearing fruit."

Talking about the audience reaction on Jodha Akbar, a visibly happy Paridhi states, "I have got a lot of positive response for my initial work and look. The response has been bigger than what I expected. I am working hard to give justice to this epic character. I wish to thank the creative team of Balaji Telefilms as they helped me go through rigorous training and workshops to understand the character of Jodha better."

Paridhi takes the constant comparisons to Aishwarya Rai's portrayal of Jodha positively. "It is a matter of great pride to be spoken in the same breath with someone so beautiful and talented like Aishwarya, that too so early in my career."

Regarding her equation with co-star Rajat Tokas, she avers, "We have not shot much together. He is in Delhi and I am in Mewar. From whatever limited work we have put in together, I feel he is an experienced actor. He has good shows to his credit like Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. He comes across as a co-operative and nice person, and I am sure that our chemistry will rock when romance blossoms between Jodha and Akbar."

Before signing off, Paridhi says that she looks forward to a day when we are able to bridge the difference of caste and community. "I belong to a school of thought which regards the entire world as one."

All the very best, Paridhi!!!

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Thanks Mac for posting the full article. πŸ˜ƒ
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
maine article isliye nhi post kiya tha bcoz tc articles r not allowed on IF
its against the rules 😳 n i dnt want to break any rules
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amor.

maine article isliye nhi post kiya tha bcoz tc articles r not allowed on IF
its against the rules 😳 n i dnt want to break any rules

ok, don't worry Di. There is Mac n Me always here to "break rules" for the sake of our princess. πŸ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yes...I don't care breaking such silly rules for my princess . πŸ˜‰
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Rajat n Paridhi shooting at different locations...so it's very evident that in the future tracks we'll see different tracks  of Jodha n Jalal . 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Zee posted this pic today on their timeline n already almost 900 likes !
Looks like someone is very very popular ! πŸ˜Ž
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Mac, BEAUTIFUL PICS. 
Jannat-ki-noor ! Aye haye kahi humari hi najar na laag jae Pari ko. β˜ΊοΈ
Kala tika laga du meri princess ko. β€οΈ