Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#3~ Itihas Ka Sunhera Panna Jodha - Page 6

..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The real story begins when jalaal actually falls in love with her, and Jodha still hates him!! Kya kuch nai karega tab!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Khush , I agree .
They should give better , more sensuous costumes to our Paridhi . Hopefully it'll get bolder in the coming episodes .
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

So true Bf . It seems Jalal is acting under some kind of trance or something .

Akbar's monolog also said so, he was in a mental turmoil n just rushing towards amer... the words were beautiful there... πŸ˜³ N that scene too. He bore with all the dificulties n hardships of this hard journey n still just went on n on...
DanmeiLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Khush , I agree .
They should give better , more sensuous costumes to our Paridhi . Hopefully it'll get bolder in the coming episodes .

I also want that. πŸ˜³ I always want THE best thing for my Pari. So agree with you n Khush totally. 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnav26

The real story begins when jalaal actually falls in love with her, and Jodha still hates him!! Kya kuch nai karega tab!! 

aww that'll be very sweet to watch. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure Jalal ki koshishe rang layegi. πŸ˜³
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Waise I really loved Jodha-Bharmaal convo today. It was very eye-opening n informative. It explains a lot of things to us.. πŸ€”
..Breeze.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bamonforever

I also want that. πŸ˜³ I always want THE best thing for my Pari. So agree with you n Khush totally. 

Really!! She's not any ordinary lead actress..she's a princess!! And she should definitely be adorned in the best costume!! Edited by arnav26 - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BF - I BEG of YOU !

We all love ghem so much tht our favorite actors look good to us in rags too ...
But whenever channel or PH ask your opinion , be true to the reality !
I'm telling this because I have another favorite actresses whose styling remained as good as a rag thanks to fans telling the poll makers that " out princess looks good in rags " !
so be careful at such places !

Mac - I don't care about the styling ... Since they won't make her wear something like the movie as TV audiences don't prefer that sensuous kind of clothes ! 😑 but they seriously need to amend te quality of costumes ! Use richer materials and more of pearls and gems than diamonds !

Her bridal look and costume is perfect ! They Should work on it !

Hope I can find the designer or team member on twitter and tell them ! Wish paridhi or Rajat were on twitter ! :(Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
..Breeze.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bamonforever

aww that'll be very sweet to watch. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure Jalal ki koshishe rang layegi. πŸ˜³

Zaroor!! Aakhir itna handsome pati mana raha hai toh manna padega hi☺️
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
You're soo right Khush . Agree with you .
But how to send this feedback to the PH that we don't like the costumes n jewelries that they're giving our PH ?