will giv a long cmnt soon..
really sorry di..
hope u understand..

sorry.. will try t cmmnt big and more often
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update 

OMG this sig is so cute http://i.imgur.com/PBPkQZY.png superb coloring :)

http://i.imgur.com/roOCFwb.png gosh the bokeh texture looks mindblowing here

http://i.imgur.com/Mm3KW0w.png gorgeous coloring😎

keep it up :)

-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rashi_d3

As usual ur work is amazing!!
love it!!
will giv a long cmnt soon..
really sorry di..
hope u understand..

sorry.. will try t cmmnt big and more often

no need monkuπŸ€—

thanks for commenting πŸ˜ƒ
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dhak dhak Lady~~~~~
Madhuri Dixit ~~~~
Maar Dala ~~~

No sanaya,Monaya,Sajan,Arhi  πŸ˜†

Shifa😳
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chulbuli94

Dhak dhak Lady~~~~~

Madhuri Dixit ~~~~
Maar Dala ~~~

No sanaya,Monaya,Sajan,Arhi  πŸ˜†

Shifa😳

thanks shifa
i can't include everyone in every update dear πŸ˜Š
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi.14

res...

AAJ MAIN UPAR AASMAN NEECHE...

tenteddaa...πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ‘

unres..

I am really really sorry for being this late...or woh bhi mere pyar ke liye...*a tight slap too me*

Since now i am hear to unres i should tell u one thing that this was, is and will always be my love...BRB..BRB!!

Ahaannn i so loved this banner...super hawwtt... or isse bhi koi sweltering banner ka idea ho toh aagli baar zarur banana...PAR ISKO PATENT KARVA LE...I am saying this banner was the first thing only which gets this hot jitters...πŸ˜†

and as usual the shree ganesh with Mohit sehgal's edit...πŸ˜ƒ.. so loved the way you have symbolized text with the images..Simple BG but really making the whole edit as outstanding on whole package..because of the yellow effects and that text...

Arjun..hayyee you are seriously planning to have some serious hott hott business here...😳 but this time sowwiee mereko arjun hott se zayda cute lagg raha hai..uske yeh dimple wale hi pics dalne the kya?? 😳 the text perfectly goes with the edit and i loved the way you have done things with two diff BG and his golden font is beautiful btw...

You created his color persona on this edit.. just the way he is all vibrant with shades you indulged them in this beautiful rainbow edit and i so liked this fact...its really nice the way u merged four different angled pics of his and then text and its font superb re... mujhe woh 'RAGHAV' jaise red se highlight ho raha hai woh bada pasand  aya...πŸ˜ƒ amazing one...

Shantannu's both the edits are mindblowing it took my heart away...the choice of textures is amazing one, texts styling and placing is the one thing i would say what i loved the most...first one is super adorably portrayed and the second one is perfectly blended with pics and effect of shading i so love it...😳 truly speaking bhej ke dekh use yeh edit apna profile mein lagayega...πŸ˜ƒ

and one more thing i liked the text..its appropriate for this edit...

Kunwar..kunwar...the first thing which attracted me was this pinkish purple tint of BG which you have given to this edit... aah i so love it...capturing every expression of on video and combing it to be in a single edit is what your talent is..that's i always say take it to professional front my frnd.. and i lied the text and its highlighting BG...it is wonderful, black and purple combo with yellow effect just perfffeecctt...πŸ‘  a huge applause...πŸ˜ƒ

Reyam...wopiieee yeh hui na baat, perfect combo, perfect choice of BG and and amazing text words with fab font.. this whole edit came out as most wonderful deal..i so loved it.. the way you picked pics and then merged it with colorful BG is so beautiful and gives glint of naughtiness...πŸ˜†

I liked the two inset pics of rey and swayam in brownish  shade... a really nice idea to have it here...😳

Thats my all time fav man...KSG..super awesome pics and mind-boggling edit made by you again, loved this title..and the way title is being highlighted i so love it..πŸ˜ƒ i really liked this bottom belt of four pics and its placing.

this is getting better and better, i am so loving this whole BRB package... i liked this eidt of karan wahi..but but a question why u chose this BG with his pic? πŸ€”

Gurmeet or shud i say MSK... i loved  his this avatar by far the most and u have done a brilliant job with this creation, mennu yeh golden and brwon wala effect bada mast laga..so so so loved it, and the text is simple and elegant...beautiful in ever sense.😳

I have to admit this, i have never ever liked sushant this much before anywhere...Pics selection amazingly done, and what caught most attention was BG..fabulously done with goldenish different shades.. those text styling are really making whole thing more royal and legendary...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ahaan man in black, ohh boy this is like a star poster creation amazing... varun's caption is perfectly designated and i loved the fact of simplicity kept in this creation...⭐️

Okay this is dedicted by you to yourself only..πŸ˜† three edits, and super blasting ones... first one with color variation is fab, I loved the second sober one.. and that suited his charisma too. You have done a marvellous job here with fixing positions of images and text font... Btw great BG choice kudos to the provider..πŸ‘ Third one is heart stealing the one with style in its BG and the way you did color combo its just beyond words to say..black, orange and yellow blended really well..caption simple and yet it defines ur edit to the end... great work Kinju...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Black magic again, rising star aditiya nicely done, but one thing to be asked what was having in mind while making this particular edit...just a question.. πŸ˜• The most i loved is highlighting part of text and the words...😊

This ones is really calming and soothing one from this whole lot of BRB...Lightening efect check, text not over done check, beautifully done with text styling check and thats make this edit so so blissful to watch again and again... and most importantly the coloring is the one thing which so effective in this... loved this...πŸ˜ƒ

To be honest in i am not much into Srk and Emraan but gal that BG's are super eye catchy, you have great potency to make even not likable thing something blaringly fantastic, both the effects in edits are tastefully done be it the black and yellows in emraan's one or fuchsia, yellow and white for srk... great work rafiki you are magic maker... πŸ˜³ β­οΈ 

Why my pc is giving horading of overdose overdose... ahaan i got u have given us three lovable stary boys together...DAmn simply perfeect sightful to watch this gleaming creation, colorful yet softly done with everything...extra points for that...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

when superstars meet my shining star creates this, hehe... tune srk or sachin ki bhi jodi bana dali...πŸ˜†

Mrr.dependable... Dravid Eepsss, my first sports guy crush.. 😳 just like his elegant calm persona you have created this wonderful piece of art...πŸ‘

I am not much into football but yeah, Messi is rockstar and you should send this to his manager for promotional purposes πŸ˜‰ One person three different styles of kicks and blending perfectly in one creative edit that calls for the maker...Kinjal shah... πŸ‘πŸΌ

IAN.. mystical characteristics  carried in your edit and his hotteness with clothes on πŸ˜‰ is very much evident..πŸ˜† okay enough of my lameness coming to the point  i loved the way you included his onscreen vampiry essence in this edit.. just  to good to said anything in its praise, i am short of anything... B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!! is what comes in my mind...😳

NOW CAME MY MOST AWAITED BOYS... tune jaan ke inhe neeche rakha na taki main upar hi cmnt deke patli gali se na nikal jao... 😑 😑 😑

Chad micheal murray.. gal do i have to say this for me this beyond my imagination.. I have this adorning my siggie dabba and i am proud of it...fabulously picked images they are over the vivid seasons he was in that series..rustic red and yellow color effects are bringing some magical bling to it.. Liked nah...loved nah...super loved the text fint styling i am amused how this came out... MAGNIFICENT & MESMERIZING!!! πŸ‘ ❀️ ☺️ 

PS: i love Lucas scott... ❀️ ❀️  and u too...πŸ˜†

Channing tatum what it is? A movie poster or something?😲 fantastic bg, amazing text styles and color choice, black and yellowish gold merging like a molten chocolate.. picture selectively chosen or what, I am tongue tied to be precise, πŸ˜• the depiction of a dancing star is done with finesse  and the most loved thing about this how you made it look in international way gallery exhibition... Great job and great work... loved it..loved it...❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Again not into One direction stars..but barring the celeb in it, i have a thing to confess fromt he Ian's edit till Zac all are the masterpieces to be presented  on some international platforms...great way styling color's, perfect choices of words, text styles, amaing merging of colors with pics and what not...

Both harry styles and zac's edits are hard to be ignored they are stealer  from others too...you rock...

I dnt know what the thing is PSD... but i do know one thing and thats Pc can never have any edit btr then this one, color combo perfectly done, text peresntation out of the way  beautifully done... i am in love with this 'PRIYANKA' wala font style...

Every request is beautiful and nice, loved them and hope requestors to had fun to had them with you...

Loved this Update more than anything,
you are one beautiful creation of god having immense talent of art in you...
and that my whole comment on my most loved update in this gallery..

I will miss BRB untill next one comes up.. *haath maling abhi se*πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

So amazing and lovable one...❀️
----------------------------------------------------------------
Finally done with my unresing this comment it took me around whole freaking month to edit this comment..

I am so sorry for it...

I promise wont happen again...

Love-pallavi..

Sorry once again..

res
Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 10 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail

thankyou everyone...for appreciating my work..and for all the likes and comments

see you in the next gallery😊

link to
- #7  PurpleValleyCreations

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 10 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely creations yaar...loved the deepika and madhuri-salman creations...
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kinjal you are just Awesome. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your every work is just a Wow. Loved both the updates. Be it the Monaya ones or the Sanaya sigies or of any other celebrity it just depicts creativity and talent<3
Loved the Vrushan one its so beautiful and sames goes for the Tanha ones just fab. Arsha stuff is really cool.
Although I saw most of your work but seeing it again just lights my day<3  All request are awesome specially the one for Priyanka<3
great job keep it up and sry fr the late comment.

NainanH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail