(Kinjal & Aditi)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2779870

#3PurpleValleyCreations

#4PurpleValleyCreations

*New*
#6  PurpleValleyCreations

. .

. .

Adzzy, Pari, Maria(-Mema-), riasa, bushra, vanshikaa, Aashi, Preet, sano88, stutz, ~Saraa~, naureen786, sio and many more

ps : for pm's buddy me

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 06 September 2013 at 4:35am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

_Itesha_vishesta..MereWhisper..smileysmi..Nancy..Jahnavi_KRASEffaciousPaagalxoDantaDeepaRadiantTreasure1sanghamitraBeautiful_Kingjas112sanjana_D3vaishu88-AshaNegi-..Roop..starsanjanaCrazy4AshVikpallavi.14Radiance.chulbuli94-Nimmi-Mullai_27prachidew...Mallu...sammy4uSwaNia_2Coolioqueenveds_6791Himu_arshakupkakesyogini64minuuRajeevGurtiFan-Mema-luv_winchestersMyInspirationzshafy_MNHSFA..Amira..dancersqueen..KR..kuhu_Arshaummesulaiman-Alina.Born2DanceMadhu_ArShaSneha113-DEATHmusic-Angelic.x.ChaosKAS_Nisha_ArShaKit_Kataishu3003Fearless_Lover--Udhay--Trouble.-wintergreen-.Mohabbatein.SuckerPunch.charmee_sammyblackb28Harshika4LifeSaranghaeHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purplevalleycreations#6[C]- new CG link added on pg1" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Do I need to give an Introduction???

I hope you guys know me by now!!

Well,

I'm Kinjal

Am a student and I live in India

I Love MOHIT Sehgal, Sanaya, SaJan, Monaya the most they are the reason I learned photoshop

Besides I love Emma, Ranbir, Deepika, KriYansh, Swaron, Reyam, Kunwar, shakti, shantanu, sneha, Himansh, SiRa, Arjun, miley, Vanessa, selena, Zac, Hrithik, Aishwarya, Kisha, Edward-Bella, Aamna, Rajiv, Rishbala, KSG, jenny, Gautam, priyanka, vrushika, Alia, Varun Dhawan & sidharth malhotra

So you guys will mostly see the edits on these people'

Non animated siggies

Icons

Banners
Glitter text
Gradient text
textures

I accept requests only when the shop is open

So request only at that time'.or else your request will not be considered'

(O) indicates open and (C) indicates close

For request

Please provide HQ pics

Pm me the pics and text you want'.with subject Sigg/Banner REQ

You will get your requests asap'when I'm done

PLEASE use your requests atleast for 2-3 days...I put a lot of efforts for making them Smile

(c)Adi n Kins/IF

-DesiredDreamz/If-

-DD-

-PurpleValleyCreations/IF-

PVC

(c)Kinjal/IF

-Kinjal-

PS - Plz don't claim my works as yours

don't crop or steal my work

it really hurts..And please do not post my creations on other sites without my permission

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 07 July 2013 at 11:37am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21Jahnavi_KRAS..Nancy..smileysmisanjana_D3Adry-AshaNegi-vaishu88jas112DantaDeepaRadiantTreasure1sanghamitra...Mallu...veds_6791SwaNia_2-Celestial-sammy4uCrazy4AshVikRadiance.Roxxy47pallavi.14-Nimmi-Mullai_27chulbuli94Coolioqueenkupkakesyogini64Anjori_ArShastarsanjana-DEATHmusic-Angelic.x.Chaoskuhu_Arshadancersqueen..KR..Born2DanceMoNayaAshiq4evrMadhu_ArShaluv_winchesters-Mema-..Amira..HSFAshafy_MNummesulaiman-Alina.SuckerPunch.Harshika4Lifecharmee_sammyblackb28Kit_Kataishu3003Fearless_Lover--Udhay---wintergreen-KAS_Nisha_ArShaHdhd

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

PG 1 - Scroll down http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641796

. .

PG 19 - Monaya, Saraswatichandra, TBP, Bollywood, winx club http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3641796&PID=86868138&#86868138

PG 54-  chanman/ArSha/Hrithik & Aish/abhiya/damon elena /emma/req

PG76- ||==...Boys Are Back...==||

PG 89 - 4th achievement 

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 02 September 2013 at 10:45am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASsmileysmiDantaDeepaRadiantTreasurevaishu88..Roop..sammy4u-Celestial-veds_6791Roxxy47pallavi.14chulbuli94Crazy4AshVik-Nimmi-Mullai_27kupkakeskuhu_ArshaBorn2Dancedancersqueen..KR..MoNayaAshiq4evrluv_winchesters-Alina.shafy_MNHSFA..Amira..-DEATHmusic-Angelic.x.ChaosSuckerPunch.charmee_sammyblackb28Harshika4Lifeaishu3003-wintergreen---Udhay--HdhdSaranghae

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Textures & PSD's

(Credits)
.|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|.

Maria, prathibha, Naureen, Marium, Sri, DA, Aditi, sanajasmine,  some from google

.|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|.

special thanx to pallavi di, sweetu(shailu),Monku(Rashi_d3) and adzzy(HealMeForever) for helping me out whenever am stuck LOL 

(i'll add the new sources as and when i use...list will be updated as and when required)

PS - all the credits goes to the respective owners of the psd'd and textures..i dont own them

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 03 September 2013 at 2:20am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASjas112DantaDeepaRadiantTreasure1sanghamitra-AshaNegi-vaishu88PunjabiKudi_17starsanjanaSwaNia_2veds_6791...Mallu...kupkakesCrazy4AshVikchulbuli94pallavi.14Roxxy47..Roop..-Nimmi-Mullai_27sammy4u-Celestial-..KR..Madhu_ArShaBorn2Dancekuhu_Arsha-Alina...Amira..shafy_MNHSFAluv_winchestersMyInspirationz-DEATHmusic-Angelic.x.Chaoscharmee_sammyblackb28SuckerPunch.Harshika4Life--Udhay--aishu3003itsRitziKAS_Nisha_ArShaTrouble.-wintergreen-SaranghaeHdhd

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 26 June 2013 at 3:22am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21_Itesha_Arsha_Arshismileysmi..Nancy..Jahnavi_KRASEffacioussanjana_D3jas112Beautiful_KingPaagalxoRadiantTreasureDantaDeepavaishu88starsanjanasweetbutbroken-Celestial-sammy4uKanchi..SwaNia_2...Mallu...Coolioqueenveds_6791kupkakeschulbuli94Crazy4AshVik..Roop..-JujuKRoxxy47pallavi.14-Nimmi-Mullai_27.Mandy.minuuMoNayaHolicPragRajeevGurtiFanBorn2Dancebluelashes..KR..dancersqueenSneha113Madhu_ArShakuhu_Arshaummesulaiman-Alina.shafy_MNHSFA..Amira..-Mema-luv_winchestersMyInspirationzAngelic.x.ChaosFahadkrazywish-DEATHmusic-Harshika4Lifeblackb28Tarantallegracharmee_sammyFearless_Lover--Udhay--Trouble.Kit_Kataishu3003KAS_Nisha_ArSha-wintergreen-Cup-Of-ChaiSaranghaeHdhdsweetMonayaSanu

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

hie guys am back

welcome to Purple Valley Creations #6

Okay, so we've actually reached Thread 6. Shocked
Unbelievable! I had ne'er ever realized that we would cross so many Threads haan. LOL
Really thanks to each & every Lykor + commentor. Big smile
You Guyyz are great !! All of you are my constant support. Clap
Thank you for showering so much Love on me and my works!! Embarrassed
I really appreciate all your suggestions and pokes to me everytime i update.Tongue
My happiness even doubles on seeing all your Beautiful comments at the moment i update. Approve
Now, we've reached # 6 and Hope with all your love & kindness we'll cross this thread too very soon !! Cool

here's the new update..hope you guys like it..feel free to use..everthing is free stuff except the requests Smile

HP

swaron
(texture - marium)

drashti
deepika
aishwarya
(texture- lovenewyork & loverobsten @ DA)

icons

for mish

aishu
(texture- brandnew eyes @DA)

for madhu
for arya
for chulbuli
Rashi

for shelly

. . .
. .
. . .
that's all for now
don't forget to hit the like button Big smileSmile
. . .
. .
. . .

-kinjal 

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 01 July 2013 at 4:10am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Arsha_ArshiPainted_Sky..Nancy..smileysmiJahnavi_KRASEffaciousBeautiful_King1sanghamitraRadiantTreasurePaagalxoDantaDeepasanjana_D3vaishu88Anjori_ArShasweetbutbroken..Roop..Radiance.Roxxy47pallavi.14Crazy4AshViksammy4u-Celestial-veds_6791Himu_arshakupkakes...Mallu...CoolioqueenSwaNia_2Mullai_27-Nimmi-yogini64chulbuli94.Mandy.RajeevGurtiFan..KR..bluelashesBorn2Dance..Amira..shafy_MNHSFAMyInspirationzluv_winchesterskuhu_Arsha-Alina.ummesulaimanMadhu_ArShaSneha113Fahadkrazywish--Shamoo---DEATHmusic-Angelic.x.ChaosKAS_Nisha_ArShaKit_Kataishu3003Fearless_Lover--Udhay--Tarantallegracharmee_sammyblackb28SuckerPunch.Harshika4LifeTrouble.-wintergreen-HdhdsweetMonayaSanu

Roxxy47

IF-Rockerz

Roxxy47

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
*Res*
*Unres*

Woah!!! 6th thread N me first one to comment Cool...
Stalking ka kamal TongueEmbarrassed...
Alright!! Nautanki side pe , coming on the main point...

Congratulations for the new thread ...

'6th thread,  that's a long way Wink...

Your creation is as always Marvelous Thumbs Up...
It's getting Greater update-by-update Wink...
N so was this update as well Approve...

First edit was Wow , A unique one Thumbs Up...
Swaron one was Sweet...
Drashti - Glamorous , nice pic chosen...
DP one was Great , Really different shades of one face Wink...
Ash's edit was Superb...
Awesome icons , specially 'I Love U' one...
Requests wali edits  were Fabulous Big smile...
Specially the ones made for Madhu , Arya , Rishu N Shelly one as well Embarrassed...

*Phew* All in all Mind Blowing update it was Clap...
Loved each n everyone of them Heart...
Thanks for the pm , which I received now LOL...
N I so Love u Di Hug.

Edited by Roxxy47 - 29 June 2013 at 4:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
congratulations.. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

Post Reply New Post