India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Forget about Tanveer, let's talk about Amrapalli G

eijaz_mental Groupbie
eijaz_mental
eijaz_mental

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
There is a lot of negativity around the character of Tanveer, honestly, I don't blame anyone. In the recent episodes, I personally did want to shred her to pieces myself. LOL

But I think one thing that everyone is forgetting is that Tanveer is played by Amrapalli Gupta, and she is doing a fantastic jobClap. You have to admit, she plays her character really well and convincingly, to the point everyone would like to kill her LOL, she has to be a damn good actress to get such a reactionLOL Big smile.

On top of that, I think, MashAllah, she's very beautiful. I know a lot of people would disagree and have been calling Tanveer names etc, but put Tanveer a side and have a look at Amrapalli Gupta; she'e stunning.

This is a positive post to make people understand both sides of the coin. Tanveer is a disgusting character but the person playing her character is a commendable actress, and I don't think she gets enough credit for that. So here's to Amrapalli doing a fantastic jobClap

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainianupam47ToiyzzHafsa94rabiacasashelly.851TAMANNA23slovearmaaniamknown2uKajol20kawkaboncherryfrasiermaheerah_khanLionessxoAmayaachibi_deeaPorikishubedi-Aimz-baubles..Ramya..-khaleesi-Meselfanjani-paglienriqueNutella.Teja....MisHumptyDumptyDreAshanakyasharan

..Ramya.. IF-Dazzler
..Ramya..
..Ramya..

Staunch CC Captain

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Yup, I totally agree with u! 
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
I think Amrapalli is beautiful. I never get the two mixed up. And I think her acting is excellent. Once you hate the character that means the actor is doing a perfect job. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Toiyzzeijaz_mentalcherryfrasier

eijaz_mental Groupbie
eijaz_mental
eijaz_mental

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stereohearts200

Yup, I totally agree with u! 

I'm glad atleast one person agrees, I was expecting sandals coming my way LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
she's awesome actress
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Amarpali was doing a good job in the initial episodes..but lately she is being too OTT..BTW It has nothing to do with my hatred towards Tanveer..coz I tend to ignore her character... 
Razia is a bigger vamp in the show, but that actress makes the scene worth watching.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manpreet23Siri22latanziaSofna

GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eijaz_mental

There is a lot of negativity around the character of Tanveer, honestly, I don't blame anyone. In the recent episodes, I personally did want to shred her to pieces myself. LOL

But I think one thing that everyone is forgetting is that Tanveer is played by Amrapalli Gupta, and she is doing a fantastic jobClap. You have to admit, she plays her character really well and convincingly, to the point everyone would like to kill her LOL, she has to be a damn good actress to get such a reactionLOL Big smile.

On top of that, I think, MashAllah, she's very beautiful. I know a lot of people would disagree and have been calling Tanveer names etc, but put Tanveer a side and have a look at Amrapalli Gupta; she'e stunning.

This is a positive post to make people understand both sides of the coin. Tanveer is a disgusting character but the person playing her character is a commendable actress, and I don't think she gets enough credit for that. So here's to Amrapalli doing a fantastic jobClap

The director also deserves credit. The PH is very efficient. They pick the right actors. 
I now feel the same hatred towards the antagonists of this show as I did feel towards Abhaas Mehta's Shyam.
Kudos to Amrapali Gupta and Alka Kaushal Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eijaz_mentalchibi_deea

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I agree amrapali has a sharp features ..with sstunning eyes 

i guess the character which she playes she did justification to it 

she is a real good actress 

very good Amrapali keep up the good work 

Go to top