Qubool Hai

No hope for Asad!

_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously there is no hope for this guy! I feel like strangling him and getting some sense in his head! Ughhh this Billo ki bachi kabhi nahi sudhregi! This is what Zoya meant...he never trusted her ever! And now look Mr Asad is paying for it..it's good that he's in this state so for the next time he'll always trust her and never yell at her! I know I'm being a little harsh on this guy but come on like he should have at least repented and cried for what he thinks he did! I wud have loved a scene where he broke down..threw furniture and stuff like he did in the past. Hopefully the Ajmer track will give us all this pain, regret and love scenes! Hopefully they don't drag it tho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniii2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True. I think everyone has lost hope in him...

I hope they bring back the smart character he was before Tanu entered!!!!
Its like he cant think anymore
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 For god's sake all I frickin want to know is when are the Ajmer epi's coming???!!!😡😡😡 As for Asad such are Tanu & her superpowers that she's sucked away his last remaining brain cell & we're left with another dumbass cuz you can never have too many of them in one show!!!🤣
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparklingcider

For god's sake all I frickin want to know iswhen are the Ajmer epi's coming???!!!😡😡😡As for Asad such are Tanu & her superpowers that she's sucked away his last remaining brain cell & we're left with another dumbass cuz you can never have too many of them in one show!!!🤣

I'm just eagerly waiting for the Ajmer track like I can't even tell you! That's the only little hope I have left for Asad to get back his brain and finally act like a man!
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: raniii2

True. I think everyone has lost hope in him...

I hope they bring back the smart character he was before Tanu entered!!!!
Its like he cant think anymore

So true!