India-Forums

llExhilarating#3ll Update64SC,SA,Shlok-Astha,T.Pakhi (Page 58)

madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Edited my request! GLEmbarrassed

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Edited rqust on pg 55 !
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
will unres my post soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SchnellBus..

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 12 March 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=..swagger..]
Originally posted by .Dulcet

KAINAT!! you are just fab dude! :) <3 ich meins ernst du bist einfach WOW mit PS! du musst es mir auf jedenfall beibringen wie du die siggies machst!!.. ich habe keine ahnung wie du blendest usw!.. was sollst du bist einfach talentiert! wollt mich auch entschuldigen dass ich nicht auf die letzten updates kommentiert habe! sorry, hatte einfach die zeit nicht dafuer!. jtzt zum update :D!
^^ awww stop being soo sweet shilpa.I will kill you for making me cry with khushi ke ansuHugUebrigens ich glaube ueberhaupt nicht dass ich weiss wie man mit PS richtig umgeht.
Du bist einfach ueber suess <333

KaSh icons are just awsooome! love the colouring on it! :) 
^^ danke babes <3
EEKSS!! i am in love with all the icons, it would be idiotic if i would say always i love the icons! all the icons are awsooome!! ragini ranvir icons are just mashallah! :) <3.. pata nahi woh koun hai, but i swear they look amaazing!
^^ You don't know them :O They were soo rocking in 2007 i guess Embarrassed

OMG! you made ayaan humeira stuff!! it looks perf i tell you!! the icons ofcourse, but i tell you the sigs are just PERF! 
http://i6.minus.com/ibj6K4hrr2T54O.jpg, she is pure beauty, and you made with your perf colouring her more beautiful! :) love the style!
^^ I LOOOVE YOU <3
RV Stern Smile, no comments, but i love the stuff! :) <3 dont mind, i have my issues, i cant stare long at them LOL!
^^ HAHA why? TEll me tell meLOL
OHMYGOD! the jennysid sig is smokinghot! i tell you, i love those merges! :) <3. and i love the colouring! :) <3

sharma stuff is GORG WOW!.. i dont know how to appreciate you, just telling you wows, and gorgs, and perfs LOL!

and i loove the req, especially ashi's one ps vise, but my personal one is the ZGH one :) <3 Embarrassed (i want to chorify it!) ROFL
^^ HAHA

i hope i made up for my missing comments on your shop! :D

-shilpa

ILOVEYOU SHILPA <333
[/QUOTE]

firstly YOO KAINAT!!.. sorry, ich hab dich iwie nicht mehr erkannt! :D erst wenn ich mein kommentar gesehen habe! :D ups du bist es ja! :D haha

okay back to the question, WHY I CANT STARE AT RV STUFF!!

idk, if you know this, i am a southie, from AP! and ramaya vastavaiya is a remake of a telugu movie, called "nuvvostanante nenondanta".. okay i dont expect you to say it now! :D ROFL

and this movie is MY FAV ALL TIME!! i love the movie soo much, that i could cry. seriously! and i watched the movie like over 40 times!.. and now watching those trailers WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! gussa aata hai yaar!, i always compare and obviously i find them better!!

okay i am still frustrated!

okay thats the story! ROFL

thanks for reading this! its bakwas!

..SchnellBus.. IF-Rockerz
..SchnellBus..
..SchnellBus..

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=..swagger..]

KAINAT!! you are just fab dude! :) <3 ich meins ernst du bist einfach WOW mit PS! du musst es mir auf jedenfall beibringen wie du die siggies machst!!.. ich habe keine ahnung wie du blendest usw!.. was sollst du bist einfach talentiert! wollt mich auch entschuldigen dass ich nicht auf die letzten updates kommentiert habe! sorry, hatte einfach die zeit nicht dafuer!. jtzt zum update :D!
^^ awww stop being soo sweet shilpa.I will kill you for making me cry with khushi ke ansuHugUebrigens ich glaube ueberhaupt nicht dass ich weiss wie man mit PS richtig umgeht.
Du bist einfach ueber suess <333

KaSh icons are just awsooome! love the colouring on it! :) 
^^ danke babes <3
EEKSS!! i am in love with all the icons, it would be idiotic if i would say always i love the icons! all the icons are awsooome!! ragini ranvir icons are just mashallah! :) <3.. pata nahi woh koun hai, but i swear they look amaazing!
^^ You don't know them :O They were soo rocking in 2007 i guess Embarrassed

OMG! you made ayaan humeira stuff!! it looks perf i tell you!! the icons ofcourse, but i tell you the sigs are just PERF! 
http://i6.minus.com/ibj6K4hrr2T54O.jpg, she is pure beauty, and you made with your perf colouring her more beautiful! :) love the style!
^^ I LOOOVE YOU <3
RV Stern Smile, no comments, but i love the stuff! :) <3 dont mind, i have my issues, i cant stare long at them LOL!
^^ HAHA why? TEll me tell meLOL
OHMYGOD! the jennysid sig is smokinghot! i tell you, i love those merges! :) <3. and i love the colouring! :) <3

sharma stuff is GORG WOW!.. i dont know how to appreciate you, just telling you wows, and gorgs, and perfs LOL!

and i loove the req, especially ashi's one ps vise, but my personal one is the ZGH one :) <3 Embarrassed (i want to chorify it!) ROFL
^^ HAHA

i hope i made up for my missing comments on your shop! :D

-shilpa

ILOVEYOU SHILPA <333

firstly YOO KAINAT!!.. sorry, ich hab dich iwie nicht mehr erkannt! :D erst wenn ich mein kommentar gesehen habe! :D ups du bist es ja! :D haha

okay back to the question, WHY I CANT STARE AT RV STUFF!!

idk, if you know this, i am a southie, from AP! and ramaya vastavaiya is a remake of a telugu movie, called "nuvvostanante nenondanta".. okay i dont expect you to say it now! :D ROFL

and this movie is MY FAV ALL TIME!! i love the movie soo much, that i could cry. seriously! and i watched the movie like over 40 times!.. and now watching those trailers WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! gussa aata hai yaar!, i always compare and obviously i find them better!!

okay i am still frustrated!

okay thats the story! ROFL

thanks for reading this! its bakwas!

[/QUOTE]
Your comments make my dil khush <3
LOL you can't stand RV just because its remake :O I can understand.Somethings are so special for us sometimes that we don't even want others to even touch it.Embarrassed
I love reading your BAKWAAS!Do it more often.
Liebe dich <3
-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
YOU Need to update soon DUDE Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..SchnellBus..

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 2:33am | IP Logged