BREAKING NEWS!! AJMER TRACK TO BE A DREAM SEQUENCE - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by stereohearts200

Lol, at first when I read the title I thought u'd mistaken the desert dream sequence for the whole ajmer track and then when I read ur post I knew it was to fool us, right away. Why wud a supposedly 10 episodes long track be a dream? Gul wud be in the mental asylum if she'd done that😆! So ur not gonna get the satisfaction of fooling everyone here. But plz yaar, dont make posts like this here, coz ww3 wud begin😉.But on a serious note, after such a distressing episode, ppl dont exactly wanna read something like this, whether they fell for it or not. Ur intention might hav been harmless, but yet plz dont make posts like this coz most of us are in no mood for pranks after the past three episodes. But I think its a little late coz it seems that ww3 has already begun.😕

ikr..coz of those 3 bitch(tannu) centred episodes were killing me i came up with this. I am sorry if i jave hurt anyones sentiments. I too am an Asya fan. Sorry to everyone once again.
Luckily my heart is not that weak, otherwise ...
thank god am not a heart patient n U also thank god that am not infront of u!!!!
u freaked the hell out of me... btw if this happens it might get intresting
please don't make such jokes about asya...the forum is already in uproar over every little thing that they see and hear..

joke about anything else but not about asya...
PHEWW!!!Felt lyk ðŸ¤¢ after reading da title...
I almost got an heart attack.. 
How could you be so cruel, we are already heartbroken n you do this. Not funny not funny at all
Originally posted by kundra

It did not take my breath. I laughed when I read the title. Gul spent so much just for a dream sequance?

Gul spent so much for a wedding that did not happen either!!!! Please dont give CVs any ideas! The good ones they dont follow but the awful ones - guess what they just might to drag this on further and prolong Tanveer's role in it!
Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

gosh...
i would hv died of heart attack ...