Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 (Page 95)

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
@Chakku: Yup. That's how normal audience would feel.

Did you see the new on location video? It seems bhais story is true and Radhaji knew about MK ke naughty kahani and halkat jawaani all along, and she was hiding it to protect RK.  

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
@Padhi- Good girlROFL

@An- I am surprised what cheap thrills CVs get by showing such disgusting scenes?

Yeah i read dvs's comment. Can you give a full WU?So Padhaji knew everything and hid it from RK so that he doesn't stop trusting on relationships completely?

Ultimately the LONE sufferer is RK. Even Padhaji is not a victim because she knew everything.

I so wish Padhaji's worst fears become true and RK stops respecting relationships now. No one has ever loved or supported him truly. No one!
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Padhi- Good girlROFL

@An- I am surprised what cheap thrills CVs get by showing such disgusting scenes?

Yeah i read dvs's comment. Can you give a full WU?So Padhaji knew everything and hid it from RK so that he doesn't stop trusting on relationships completely?

Ultimately the LONE sufferer is RK. Even Padhaji is not a victim because she knew everything.

I so wish Padhaji's worst fears become true and RK stops respecting relationships now. No one has ever loved or supported him truly. No one!

thats the reason i hate everyone except RK... hell u can bash him abuse him rate him shake him break him but cant you LOVE him Dead

I love RK you know what the reason is BOLD and though he is fantastic as a person.. witty smart attitude a classy MAN...

but i dont think MAHAAN MAA and MAHAN biwi can understand

and Bhai and Understanding thing cant be in ONE SENTENCE Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
After MK's turn, its radha's turn! She was hiding from RK! Goldie has to be right always! So everyone but him is fake!
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
@Chakku: They are just doing retakes. The jist of it all is that Radhaji knew about it, and hid it to keep MKs Godly image intact in RKs mind. When MK was alive, she wanted MK to pay for his sins, but she says 'mai kamzor padgai' as she was scared that her relation with MK would break. Now she is feeling guilty after seeing Sultan and Meera. 
Madhu wants to reveal the truth to RK. But Radhaji says RK should not come to know about this at any cost. Madhu says if he finds out the truth from somewhere else, he will stop trusting even both of them. And then Radhaji gets hysterical and tells Madhu in anger that if you want to strangulate your husband, go and tell him the truth. 

If this is true, then I want Madhu to reveal this to RK ASAP.  

Edited by Ananya05 - 28 June 2013 at 4:57pm
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@Padhi- Agree with you. This track will only make me feel more and more for RK. Has he ever received happiness in his life? NO!

For him now, his father will become a shameful memory and his mother a living LIE. Madhu's definitely NOT gonna support him at all. She'll indulge in social service and start BHARAT MILAP Sleepy

I so want RK to leave all these looneys together and go far far away from them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05BabajiKaThullu

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Padhi- Agree with you. This track will only make me feel more and more for RK. Has he ever received happiness in his life? NO!

For him now, his father will become a shameful memory and his mother a living LIE. Madhu's definitely NOT gonna support him at all. She'll indulge in social service and start BHARAT MILAP Sleepy

I so want RK to leave all these looneys together and go far far away from them.

yup i am feeling more and more for RK now.. Hell he has the only thing in his life his father's sweet memories...

and now the ONLY thing is gonna ruinedddDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

will he ever get HAPPINESS EVER?????? so true chakku  about mom dad and biwi SleepySleepy

then people will say RK is RUTHLESS KAMEENA put urself in your shoes damn  then call him anything abuse him and hate him Sleepy

cant you love him JUST ONCE without being selfish and without breaking his trust...

For heaven's sake Dont act mahan biwi your Hubby is already DEAD Dead

no relation no happiness no care  no parents nothing and BIWI will be NO MORE Dead

and bhai MOST SELFISH CHARACTER EVER Dead

i feel like wanna give a fantastic LAAT on his ass Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat..

Go to top