Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 (Page 84)

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 3427

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Week 25 Madhubala  TRP Breakup

17th June  2.4
18th June  2.3
19th June  2.4
20th June  2.5
21st June  2.5
22nd June 2.3

Average 2.4

Credits: -Aakash-

 so rk ki laat worked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05innocent.aman

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by innocent.aman



duaa karo ki dd jaldi nikal le  jdj  se    phir jan woh poora time degi  bhai nikal lega patli gali seROFL

@lspd  rk   will find bhujungCool  as said madhu will interfare   so more mellodramaLOL



abey ROFL ROFL

dun u know...whose gona win JDJ ? ROFL  phir ye dua kaise kar raha hai ROFL ROFL

approx 2 months more AngryCry


ROFL  haan re  bhai ki pagal maa ko bhi pata hai jdj  kaun jeetega TongueLOL
dua  karne se bhi rigged jdj  ka result wohi hoga jo manjoore  baised colours   aur current johar hoga ROFL   current johar  is baised  kvb  k sath  baised haiOuch

aj ka jdj ka promo dekh  bhabhi ji ka hi hai they only promote colours faceSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPD-CoolChick-

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 3427

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
khana kha ke aati hun 
break time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 10383

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LSPD

 come to pune
no need to steal 
will give u willingly
 i dont like sweets 
husband ke hain -- he is crazy about them
acha hai mera fridge khali ho jayega



wow...Pune...matlab we stay close by LOL...i live in Mumbai Embarrassed...next tym when m around...n if ur fridge will be stocked by chocolates...i surely drop by ROFL ROFLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPD

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by LSPD

 come to pune
no need to steal 
will give u willingly
 i dont like sweets 
husband ke hain -- he is crazy about them
acha hai mera fridge khali ho jayega



wow...Pune...matlab we stay close by LOL...i live in Mumbai Embarrassed...next tym when m around...n if ur fridge will be stocked by chocolates...i surely drop by ROFL ROFLEmbarrassed

Shocked

garima  chocolates  khaa khaa k  teri awaz pehle se hi bhaari bharkam haiROFLmatlab  teri likhawat bhi bhaari hai reROFL

lspd  keep your  chocolates and cheese in locked fridge as  a moti chuhiya on the trailROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 10383

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by innocent.aman



duaa karo ki dd jaldi nikal le  jdj  se    phir jan woh poora time degi  bhai nikal lega patli gali seROFL

@lspd  rk   will find bhujungCool  as said madhu will interfare   so more mellodramaLOL



abey ROFL ROFL

dun u know...whose gona win JDJ ? ROFL  phir ye dua kaise kar raha hai ROFL ROFL

approx 2 months more AngryCry


ROFL  haan re  bhai ki pagal maa ko bhi pata hai jdj  kaun jeetega TongueLOL
dua  karne se bhi rigged jdj  ka result wohi hoga jo manjoore  baised colours   aur current johar hoga ROFL   current johar  is baised  kvb  k sath  baised haiOuch

aj ka jdj ka promo dekh  bhabhi ji ka hi hai they only promote colours faceSleepy



what the...ROFL ROFL Current Johar...omg ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 10383

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Shocked

garima  chocolates  khaa khaa k  teri awaz pehle se hi bhaari bharkam haiROFLmatlab  teri likhawat bhi bhaari hai reROFL

lspd  keep your  chocolates and cheese in locked fridge as  a moti chuhiya on the trailROFL



oyeee chup AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

my voice is nicee...Angry ask CC aka CuteChic...TongueTongueTongue usse baat ki hai maine Tongue she'll tell u TongueTongue


aur tujhe kya prob hai...if shes willingly giving me chocolates Angry...jealous souls around ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDinnocent.aman

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 39019

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

Originally posted by innocent.aman



duaa karo ki dd jaldi nikal le  jdj  se    phir jan woh poora time degi  bhai nikal lega patli gali seROFL

@lspd  rk   will find bhujungCool  as said madhu will interfare   so more mellodramaLOL



abey ROFL ROFL

dun u know...whose gona win JDJ ? ROFL  phir ye dua kaise kar raha hai ROFL ROFL

approx 2 months more AngryCry


ROFL  haan re  bhai ki pagal maa ko bhi pata hai jdj  kaun jeetega TongueLOL
dua  karne se bhi rigged jdj  ka result wohi hoga jo manjoore  baised colours   aur current johar hoga ROFL   current johar  is baised  kvb  k sath  baised haiOuch

aj ka jdj ka promo dekh  bhabhi ji ka hi hai they only promote colours faceSleepy



what the...ROFL ROFL Current Johar...omg ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL

ROFL  kjo is current joharApprove  uske ladke jhatke  dekhe nahi tune kya  chamela hai hoh LOL

current marta hai woh  aone haatho se  LOL  he is baised 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF: Forbidden Love.Part6 Upd-PG27 Imp Note Page 29

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: TIA.Tia   Replies: 293   Views: 35763

TIA.Tia 293 35763 31 January 2014 at 2:26am by sarcastic_teen
FF:Amore! #Thread 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -PM4mRonnie-   Replies: 1192   Views: 124244

-PM4mRonnie- 1192 124244 10 January 2014 at 7:23am by Shafaq1123
Angry baba!!

2

Author: AshleyAngelena   Replies: 13   Views: 932

AshleyAngelena 13 932 16 December 2012 at 9:59pm by swarnalatha05
Baba Imran Hasmi..LOL

2 3

Author: DevilGirl.   Replies: 22   Views: 1781

DevilGirl. 22 1781 16 December 2012 at 1:04pm by silent.desire
Bheek kaise maange? Teach me English (Fun + Game)

2 3

Author: SheDevil   Replies: 21   Views: 2019

SheDevil 21 2019 05 September 2012 at 10:11am by Onupriya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index