Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 (Page 58)

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
@Chakku : yep CVs always justified Madhu's action and make us to believe she is right even her revenge plan they give it the name of TEACHING A LESSON.
like RK once said what ever RK does he is always wrong and Madhu is always right even if she kills someoneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
@Nadia- That is what i am telling both of them that even if tomorrow Madhu kills a person, then CVs will justify her actions by hook or by crook because telly heroine can never do anything wrong.

Even when RK went for public apology, he took all the blame over himself and everything he said made sure that he was the culprit in everything while clearly it was Madhu who started the war without any proper reason or for person. But even there, she was proven right at the end.

Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 26 June 2013 at 4:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Nadia- That is what i am telling both of them that even if tomorrow Madhu kills a person, then CVs will justify her actions by hook or by crook because telly heroine can never do anything wrong.

Even when RK went for public apology, he took all the blame over himself and everything he said made sure that he was the culprit in everything while clearly it was Madhu who started the war without any proper reason or for person. But even there, she was proven right at the end.

yes Chakku but still i don't think ppl r fool to accept everything there is always another option change the channelLOL

why they always make the heroine look like an angel god its not even realisticD'oh
i know right when RK was apologizing about everything i was like what?not everything was his fault why he is taking all the blame and Madhu was not always right..she messed up with him...i believe both were at fault.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@An and cardio-Audience of MEIEJ has always been fed like that by CVs. They have always justified Madhu's actions like harbouring a gangster and befriending him. So even the audience feels that whatever she does is always right.

While the CVs have always shown RK to be wrong in each and everything he does. They've never justified his acts, so for the audience Madhu has an upper hand over RK.

And audience will not think about RK and Rji's condition.They will just side with the heroine and demand JUSTICE.

@bold: That is what I said. It is CVs need to justify their heroine. But it does not mean that audience will accept it. 
If that was the case, 

1. TRPs would not have fallen when the focus shifted too much to Sultan and Madhu scenes. 
2. Madhu's revenge would not have received backlash, and CVs would have gone ahead with it. The marriage came out of nowhere and revenge had to be dropped. 

CVs think they can show heroine doing any crap, and viewers will gulp it down. Well, its not the case. Viewers have their mind, and they like to see a sensible heroine. 

And there is a reason why RK is loved so much. He is the most rational and sensible person in MBland. He sure has more supporters than Madhu even in TRP audience, only for this reason. How can you say that they will not think about his condition?

What Sultan is doing right now, in the name of claiming his rights, is pure torture for RK. Today, I really felt sorry for him. 

Now, I will stop. LOL This discussion is going nowhere. LOL I guess we just have different opinion on this matter, and we have to settle it that way. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 26 June 2013 at 4:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.DushtDanaf...NadiaZ..Befikre

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Made for vds birthday:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05..NadiaZ..Befikre

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..