Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 (Page 53)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

@radhi Its hilariousROFL
  i am still laughing re mom is looking at me and my sis already signaled mom ki i have totally Lost it ROFL ROFL ROFL.ROFL ROFL ROFL.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

@Urvi: Are you finding something off with the way Radhaji is behaving since yesterday? Like she knows more than she is letting out? May be that is why she was so keen so send off RK and Madhu on honeymoon.
Her getting so stressed out and fainting, is a lil difficult for me to gulp down.
Ananya, I didn't find it too odd. ConfusedHer taking stress is natural...not just coz its MK's image and all...but she knows what MK means to RK and anything said against him how it will hurt him and how mad he would be. And then she also saw them fight and Bhai talking abt his son's death.
If she had any knowledge about MK's acts she wouldn't be keeping him on such a high pedestal even after so many yrs and her remarrying. Wouldn't she be disgusted with the man?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

[
Ananya, I didn't find it too odd. ConfusedHer taking stress is natural...not just coz its MK's image and all...but she knows what MK means to RK and anything said against him how it will hurt him and how mad he would be. And then she also saw them fight and Bhai talking abt his son's death.
If she had any knowledge about MK's acts she wouldn't be keeping him on such a high pedestal even after so many yrs and her remarrying. Wouldn't she be disgusted with the man?

@red: Possibly, she is keeping mum to maintain the Godly image for MK in RKs eyes. She would not want RK to know that his father was a philanderer. But we have also seen that she has been going to temple on MKs birthday every year to pray for him. That cannot be pretense.
But may be I am over thinking, whereas I should not be thinking at all about this crap drama. Angry LOL

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

[

@red: Possibly, she is keeping mum to maintain the Godly image for MK in RKs eyes. She would not want RK to know that his father was a philanderer. But we have also seen that she has been going to temple on MKs birthday every year to pray for him. That cannot be pretense.
But may be I am over thinking, whereas I should not be thinking at all about this crap drama. Angry LOL
@Blue - Exactly!! The only way they can show Radhaji having any knowledge about it is by forgetting all such things and butchering her char.
RK asking all the logical questions does suggest that there must be more to all this. CVs know of all the loopholes so they would obviously give a proper justification...Just hope its not like "Main pagaal hu" and "isme Aryan ki kya galtiu hai" WackoSilly

Ananya05

EvIl_ReDefInEd Senior Member

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaAnanya05sunflower52PurpleHorizon

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Helloo everyone.. how's todays ep? didnt watch it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05PurpleHorizon

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cardio21

I wrote that Vivian goes on holidays but still does his job better than dot dot,   who does a crappy job even after working each day.. And we pick quality over quantity...

I m not even a VD fan, but these RK haters annoy me to no end.. 
Whr did you comment this?ROFL

Colors website...  
I have replied to their idiotic comments earlier too.. The best part is when they start cussing at fans.. I mean that's just so retarded..
Even Rishbalans comments also make no sense at times.. But pro bhai comments are just hilarious.,

Sound so immature.. Like this one.. Wat are they trying to do.. Be sneaky about VD.. 
Few of them are almost begging to extend Bhai's role...ROFLROFL

So to answer proRishbalan comments about Bhai's pathetic acting.,

One idiot posted that RK doesn't know how to act,, ROFLROFLROFL
He got so many awards for his acting as RK... and suddenly he can't act.. Do these people think tat these comments work...

Their comments on that website is as ridiculous as they are here barring a few...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIl_ReDefInEd

Urvi...today RJ seems confident abt MK marrying ONLY her and she had always wanted RK to become like MK...she said it many times that NOW u r right path and in true sense can b called Rishabh Mohan Kundra LOL
Arre main bhi toh yahi bol rahi hu that doesn't look like Radhaji has any idea of this Meera ki jawani ki kahaniLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIl_ReDefInEdNeutral_MonaAnanya05

Go to top