CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I'll pakka update tomorrow morning. Are you free in the morning?😆

There are two seggys.

no. now a days i have too much work so i dont come online at morning at all. today im lucky got some time unlike other days. but no problem you can update.. i will edit title and send pms later when i come online during lunch time
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

no. now a days i have too much work so i dont come online at morning at all. today im lucky got some time unlike other days. but no problem you can update.. i will edit title and send pms later when i come online during lunch time

I can do it tonight also, after the episode😛
hema   its proved that bhai cant act  thats why   we want bhai out of mb  without bhai mb was much better ðŸ˜†   he looks like a angry clown😆

hi tanzie  its good to be busy
Originally posted by innocent.aman

hema   its proved that bhai cant act  thats why   we want bhai out of mb  without bhai mb was much better ðŸ˜†   he looks like a angry clown😆

absolutely true!!! But for some blind phanki's he is acting good and he is the spice of the show😆😆😆😆 so funny😆😆😆
@Chakku, ok as you wish. i will reply tonight and with your update we should spam and end the shop 😆

@Aman, yeap it's good to be busy but not always... 😆
I think Meera is faking and she along with someone (may be Rashid or some other unknown person) is the master mind behind this story and they are trying to trap both RK n Sultan for some reasons.

So now with this tweet I have feeling that all efforts to sell Bhai ..including this step brother wala track...are failed ...hugely rejected by viewers so they are planning something different to glorify him once again.
i  wish  bhai  ko jail se jail wali uniform aur topi  me wall jump karte hue dhikate

kitna  maza  atta ,siggies  bananae me tum sabko
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
bhai today did his tareef  too
he  said he has spent half his life behind the bars and  know how to break free🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cvs  make  fool  of  bhai in each and every track