Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 (Page 105)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by sunflower52

I  want Madhu to be the one who tell RK the truth of his father.

Also try to talk to her MIL and explain to her it's better that Radhaji herself tell RK the whole story.

I hate this when the hindi serial heroines are made to hide such major truths all in the name of so called being good for the recipient.Wacko Then the poor hero's are made to look wrong, when in fact they are right to feel betrayed.

Nothing good comes out from an out right lie.

Radhaji should not ask such a big thing from Madhu, after knowing how turbulent their relationship is.

The story is full of loop holes and the characterization of Sultan & Meera is hollow.

Yes, they should not make Madhu hide the truth.

But I strongly feel that Madhu will not tell the truth to RK and RK will overhear Madhu and Radhaji's conversation regarding this later.

And RK will feel that along with Padhaji, Madhu knew the whole truth from starting and will feel betrayed.Ouch

When he does, I am will support RK. 

If Madhu get's trapped in this emotional talking, really the heroines are never made to use their brains.

If in this world everything is done by heart, then why did God create a Brain. 

These serial really show stupid things, especially about women having a heart & not using brain when required.

Showing women as some dumb humans.

Like I supported ASR, when Khushi hid about ASR's BIL two timing his sister and making a line on her and he found the truth in such a contrived manner.

Edited by sunflower52 - 29 June 2013 at 4:44am

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Also try to talk to her MIL and explain to her it's better that Radhaji herself tell RK the whole story.

I hate this when the hindi serial heroines are made to hide such major truths all in the name of so called being good for the recipient.Wacko Then the poor hero's are made to look wrong, when in fact they are right to feel betrayed.

Radhaji should not ask such a big thing from Madhu, after knowing how turbulent their relationship is.

The story is full of loop holes and the characterization of Sultan & Meera is hollow.

I want RK to know himself or by his mother.. but one thing is for sure.. if Madhu comes to know she shouldnt hide !! that 'd be irritating.

That would be and RK will be shown as a bad person for feeling betrayed by such a good act of Madhu. Wacko

Whats new? Being betrayed is a crime. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

akankshasehgal Goldie
akankshasehgal
akankshasehgal

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
chakku i feel deepali will reveal it to rk.
akankshasehgal Goldie
akankshasehgal
akankshasehgal

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
wahi purani ghissi piti story . kuch different karo with same story line.

sunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I want RK to know himself or by his mother.. but one thing is for sure.. if Madhu comes to know she shouldnt hide !! that 'd be irritating.

That would be and RK will be shown as a bad person for feeling betrayed by such a good act of Madhu. Wacko

So true LOL, especially in hindi serial's. 

The poor hero's are made to look bad despite them being right most of the time.

CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Its like Bahus are always LACHAAR! Stern Smile And heroes are umm.. exploiters? LOL But love story tab bhi unki hi hoti hai. Tongue

sunflower52

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Its like Bahus are always LACHAAR! Stern Smile And heroes are umm.. exploiters? LOL But love story tab bhi unki hi hoti hai. Tongue

I know LOL women being shown some lachaar just feel like this D'oh.

What do these serial maker's think that in real life the women are some angels. LOL and all the men are exploiters.Dead

They do not have guts to show heroine as grey shaded. 

CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged

I know LOL women being shown some lachaar just feel like this D'oh.

What do these serial maker's think that in real life the women are some angels. LOL and all the men are exploiters.Dead

They do not have guts to show heroine as grey shaded. 

They should be lachaar only when they ARE lachaar. Not everytime. LOL Its the duty of a wife not to hide anything from her hubby. 

Exactly. I have seen really bad women in my life. Not all of them are good. Like a man is of every type, same goes with a women. 

Once they get the guts, the show ll go flop. See Star Plus. Its still about Saas Bahu drama and is on top. LOL

sunflower52

Go to top