Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 (Page 104)

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

kuch  nahi  guys

meiej  forum  ke  new  Vd  fans  ko  nishi  ke  post  ke  baare  mein  bura  feel  hua

kyunki  saare  vdians  supported  the  post

Rajji! Is it really the time to talk about that? That too in CCD? You know right how much its stalked? We ll discuss this matter later OK? After that all the confusions will get cleared.. Alright? Smile

Lets concentrate on VD's thread's spamming!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chirpyhapibird

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I  want Madhu to be the one who tell RK the truth of his father.

Also try to talk to her MIL and explain to her it's better that Radhaji herself tell RK the whole story.

I hate this when the hindi serial heroines are made to hide such major truths all in the name of so called being good for the recipient.Wacko Then the poor hero's are made to look wrong, when in fact they are right to feel betrayed.

Nothing good comes out from an out right lie.

Radhaji should not ask such a big thing from Madhu, after knowing how turbulent their relationship is.

The story is full of loop holes and the characterization of Sultan & Meera is hollow.

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@Ananya - LOL haan they both are professional, but I hate the channelLOLAngry I hope things get back to normal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Ananya05CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Also try to talk to her MIL and explain to her it's better that Radhaji herself tell RK the whole story.

I hate this when the hindi serial heroines are made to hide such major truths all in the name of so called being good for the recipient.Wacko Then the poor hero's are made to look wrong, when in fact they are right to feel betrayed.

Radhaji should not ask such a big thing from Madhu, after knowing how turbulent their relationship is.

The story is full of loop holes and the characterization of Sultan & Meera is hollow.

I want RK to know himself or by his mother.. but one thing is for sure.. if Madhu comes to know she shouldnt hide !! that 'd be irritating.

sunflower52

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Yes, they should not make Madhu hide the truth.

But I strongly feel that Madhu will not tell the truth to RK and RK will overhear Madhu and Radhaji's conversation regarding this later.

And RK will feel that along with Padhaji, Madhu knew the whole truth from starting and will feel betrayed.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Ananya05

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
hi..
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

I want RK to know himself or by his mother.. but one thing is for sure.. if Madhu comes to know she shouldnt hide !! that 'd be irritating.

That would be and RK will be shown as a bad person for feeling betrayed by such a good act of Madhu. Wacko

CrazyGirl.21

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
The whole track is being set up for RK to be betrayed in all relationships once again. Whatever they do, however ruthless they portray him, he is the only one who will have viewers sympathy in this track. 
People do not connect to bhai or Meera. 
But they are making a huge blunder by butchering Radhaji. Radhaji has been loved by TRP audiences since her entry. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIl_ReDefInEdsunflower52Befikre

Go to top