Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 (Page 100)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
@Chakku Exactly!Sleepy Gosh I would never HATE someone like I hate SadakchapStern Smile

Yesterday's epi was utter crap! I will watch today's epi and decide whether to follow the show or WUs. Enough is enough yaar! Dunno when this Cameo role will end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDAnanya05BefikreBabajiKaThullu

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

@Chakku: Of all the people, you are giving up on the show and want it to go off air? You are one of the most ardent fans of the show. Cry This coming from you makes me feel really sad. Cry

Ananya as a DVD fan, I am really frustrated with the channel and the PH. They do not deserve DVD.

I mean, they are DEGRADING their own leads?ConfusedDead

They said that media isn't allowed on sets because of Zarina Wahab, but she is seen in every offscreen segment giving interviews. All her scenes are shot and leaked as offscreen segments.

While we don't get a single DVD or DD/VD interview. Media isn't banned for these two na?

Other PHs and channels promote their leads and all ours do is degrade them at every opportunity. Why this step motherly treatment for Rishbala only? RishBala's SR wasn't even promoted a bit. Not even a single promo. While the channel plays Sanskar's lead couple's SR promo in between every show. They started showing the SR promo from Monday. This shows that for the channel, DVD and Rishbala do not matter.

And for the PH, I know they are also frustrated with channel, but what they show in the show is not decided entirely by channel. Bhai and his looney mom have maximum screepspace these days and Bhai is glorified even after eyeing Madhu. Dead 

Isn't it better to shut down the factory instead of producing garbage?

Anyway, I hope the show bounces back because I love RK and RishBala way too muchLOL

Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 29 June 2013 at 3:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDAnanya05fairy_tales

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

@Chakku Exactly!Sleepy Gosh I would never HATE someone like I hate SadakchapStern Smile

Yesterday's epi was utter crap! I will watch today's epi and decide whether to follow the show or WUs. Enough is enough yaar! Dunno when this Cameo role will end.

For the first time in months I did what I never did before
I had the remote in my hand
And I watched the news from eight to nine pm
I cannot tell u how much of self control it took
But then when I read the wu
I was so happy for my decision
Only thing Related to mb these days I like is coming to ccd
And talking to u all
It calms me down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05Befikre

akankshasehgal Goldie
akankshasehgal
akankshasehgal

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
hello guys kal episode pe abhi tak gussa. well mera bhi yahi haal hai.

LSPDBefikre

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Originally posted by Ananya05

@Chakku: Of all the people, you are giving up on the show and want it to go off air? You are one of the most ardent fans of the show.CryThis coming from you makes me feel really sad.Cry

<font color="#006600">Ananya as a DVD fan, I am really frustrated with the channel and the PH. They do not deserve DVD.</font>

<font color="#006600">I mean, they are DEGRADING their own leads?ConfusedDead</font>

<font color="#006600">They said that media isn't allowed on sets because of Zarina Wahab, but she is seen in every offscreen segment giving interviews. All her scenes are shot and leaked as offscreen segments.</font>

<font color="#006600">While we don't get a single DVD or DD/VD interview. Media isn't banned for these two na?</font>

<font color="#006600">Other PHs and channels promote them and all ours do is degrade them at every opportunity. Why this step motherly treatment for MEIEJ only? RishBala's SR wasn't even promoted a bit. Not even a single promo. While the channel plays Sanskar's lead couple's SR promo in between every show. They started showing the SR promo from Monday. This shows that for the channel, DVD and Rishbala do not matter.</font>

<font color="#006600">And for the PH, I know they are also frustrated with channel, but what they show in the show is not decided entirely by channel. Bhai and his looney mom have maximum screepspace these days and Bhai is glorified even after eyeing Madhu.Dead</font>

<font color="#006600">Isn't it better to shut down the factory instead of producing garbage?</font>

<font color="#006600">Anyway, I hope the show bounces back because I love RK and RishBala way too muchLOL</font>

One thing I don't understand is that channel sets to gain from a soaps popularity
Then why kill your own golden goose

Ananya05Befikre

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

'

i already left 2 days back Sleepy  i dont want another heart break of RK... hell doesnt he deserve 0.1% happiness ?Sleepy

LSPDAnanya05

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akankshasehgal

hello guys kal episode pe abhi tak gussa. well mera bhi yahi haal hai.

Yeh sirf kal ke episode ka gussa nahin par Aana wale donon ke episodes ka dar bhi hai
Itna torture Sahan nahin hota
Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@Chakku: I agree with every word. This sick channel does not deserve DVD. When the show was running high on success, they never gave credit to their leads. Now when this track is not working, they are doing mudslinging on DVD. Dead

I am fed up of this bhai nonsense. Pinch

@Shalini: Same here. I enjoy talking to my friends on IF more than the show.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDsunflower52Befikre

Go to top