CCD#24-ALAAH ke naampe,BHEEK de do BABA!!-DT Note Pg141 - Page 23

Posted: 10 years ago
chakku😆  rishibala fusion will be jdj 😆

but bhai bharatnatyam 😲can bhai jump 😆  and bharatnatyam need facial expressions wrong choice 😆    bhai can only hopp 🥱
I hope bhai ko Rishbala romance dekhkar apne jawani ke din yaad aa jaye. Bhindipie ki maa lady-finger ke saath kiya romance zarur yaad ana chahiye.🤣
@LSPD - I want Bhai to fume more, and that is why I want a PDA party for RishBala and humiliation party for Bhai😆🤣

@Aman - Yeah he can only HOG. Pagal bhai😆
Originally posted by vivoash

I hope bhai ko Rishbala romance dekhkar apne jawani ke din yaad aa jaye. Bhindipie ki maa lady-finger ke saath kiya romance zarur yaad ana chahiye.🤣

I wish he gets reminded of the ding dong scene with his ladyfinger☺️🤣

Humaare liye do do treats.

1. RishBala romance.
2. Gangster ka ladyfinger ke saath ding dong🤣
@chakku I hope we will get to see RK's b'day party. We can wish for Rishbala dance and bhai's humiliation. I wanna see bhai serving drinks with bharatnatyam moves🤣
@chakku Yuck! Who wants to see that yucky ding -dong of bhai and lady finger?🤢 im sure bhai ka expression ek hi hoga us time bhi >>😳
Originally posted by vivoash

@chakku I hope we will get to see RK's b'day party. We can wish for Rishbala dance and bhai's humiliation. I wanna see bhai serving drinks with bharatnatyam moves🤣

@red: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 maza ajayega..😆
@An do you remember how madhu was serving drinks? RK was making her dance. That was funny🤣