Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 25th June 13 (Page 5)

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

nice one ...their online romance  reminds me of my own...but mine was full gutter...well all r...LOL

...here they r keeping it quit clean for uncle and aunties... all couples watching it know it very well Approve

loved the monkeis and chamoori...and the way saras kept staring and touching that screen with kumud pic...was so so typical ...i too did it a lot ...so did my man ROFL

just want story to move ...i want to watch more passion yaar ...its going common Pinch

Shana, I know after the aata romance and chup chup ke PMS, they are being very seedha suddenlyLOL

But the complete pyaar main doobe, photo shoto, batein watein is typical of naya naya pyaar, and haan ji apne din yaad aa gaye! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Too annoyed with Kusum today .. though its not a new thing.. Such a manhoos she is..Personally I would have shouted at her if she ran away with my phone.. I am sorry , I din't find it funny.. she messes up all the time with her insensitive remarks anyway.. sick of her stupid betting business and now this.. Angry she wants husband like Saras.. she wants to be daddy's favorite daughter like Kumud.. and her fake giggling is getting on my nerves..

I want my lively, forever smiling Kumari back.. Disapprove. I hate to see her like this..
enjoying technology romance.. looks very realistic in the context of the present scenario.. this is exactly how a much in love newly engaged couple are expected to behave.. checking cell phone every now and then.. that dreamy look while looking at the pics on LT screen.. posing and clicking pictures for each other.. loving all that..

Kumud and Saras, yes, very natural and cute, I too am enjoying this, the mixed feeling of wanting to get married, yet senti about it - natural too.

Poor kusum, we are so paranoid, that we tend to judge everything she says. 

She too is actually being normal, sisters and friends say such things to each other all the time, such masti too is natural, but we because we fear what is to happen, look too deep into her every word! 

But of late the wov factor is missing, cute vute is fine, the show needs to move up a notch and give us more intensity! 
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Nice poem.

Dugba always praise kumud and she puts kumari down that is not rite.

Guman knows LN's business and also his collegues she may do some mischief and create tiff between SC and LN..

Edited by jyothi-m - 25 June 2013 at 8:09pm

Arshics

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrth

Today's only Arshi? I'd really like to discuss that of 'those days' with someone who can throw some lightConfused...one hope, even if foolish or unrealistic, would like to come across someone knowledgable, who puts some sense on why this sham of an ending was 'accepted' as something erudite or refined even in those days!? For all built up went so ballistically wrong that even author himself had not dared to show the 'other' pair 'truly married'.Dead Despite his brilliance, and all his brilliance archly contorted to make way for only one concept that he held precious; A handicapped view- that of a rigid, convoluted and a faulty 'Arya Sanskriti' concept that went disarrayed over a repulsive regressiveness. 'Repulsive', for objection was not only about remarriage of a widow (a bad pretext in itself), it has a more regressive chauvinistic hint that I'd not like to even discuss at this stage...some other time, if I last...Dead 

cant understand the reference as i have not read the novel ...but then did see the film and thier what surprised me most were the dailogue of kumud where she said ...she was a woman who need to follow arya sanskriti ...be true to husband ...and when widowed never get married  as its against arya sanskriti...Dead

never knew arya sanskriti ever said no widow marriage...infact arya sanskriti gave most independence to woman just the present day europe...i hated the film for its male chauvinistic approach and the films

people need to know what is arya sanskriti before writing about it...i blame even the writer for his ignorance...if swami dayananda would have had read his book he would have surely taken the writer ny neckLOL

Ironically, Dayanad Saraswati's amazingly correct interpretation of Arya Sanskriti preceded write up of this orthodox narrow view ( novel) by at least two, three decades. They have been reverberating through out the country by the time. Wonder, how author had managed to 'sidetrack' that message! For he surely was aware of the work of this fellow linguist ascetic.

Edited by smrth - 26 June 2013 at 12:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyShanUlas

vidz2122 IF-Rockerz
vidz2122
vidz2122

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
nice post dear

Arshics

Adiani Groupbie
Adiani
Adiani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

[QUOTE=smrth]

Ironically, Dayanad Saraswati's amazingly correct interpretation of Arya Sanskriti preceded write up of this orthodox narrow view ( novel) by at least two, three decades. They have been reverberating through out the country by the time. Wonder, how author had managed to 'sidetrack' that message! For he surely was aware of the work of this fellow linguist ascetic.

I firmly believe in today's context, there is a social responsibility on channel and PH side. 
Hence they wouldn't be putting forward"widow" remarriage or tradition as their reason for Kumud renouncing Saras. CV's will keep that angle suspense, though.

In an earlier episode, there was a justification to show Badi kaki wearing rangeen Saadi. There is justification for Dugba walking away from a bad marriage.. I can't think of anything to make Saras turning away from Marriage neither Kumud agreeing to get married to someone else, that too CV's have made it difficult for themselves after PMS.

Waiting to watch   what their adaptation will be.

Arshics

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

nice one ...their online romance  reminds me of my own...but mine was full gutter...well all r...LOL

...here they r keeping it quit clean for uncle and aunties... all couples watching it know it very well Approve

loved the monkeis and chamoori...and the way saras kept staring and touching that screen with kumud pic...was so so typical ...i too did it a lot ...so did my man ROFL

just want story to move ...i want to watch more passion yaar ...its going common Pinch

tu aa gayi line pe shanna, told u passion is missing big time! first the cvs spoiled us by showing such sensual scenes..be it atta scene or even the kamariya scene..and now nothing but tumbooraUnhappy

coming to ur post arshi, a good one..episode was ok, a bit pheeka for me..sad to say many of my friends and family who used to watch it for soft romance and the chemistry of the jodi r getting bored of their techno romance..they r slowly quitting the show, they say it is neither entertaining nor interesting..hmmm! i thought i was the only one loosing interest..i hope that the cvz do something to fix it!

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

tu aa gayi line pe shanna, told u passion is missing big time! first the cvs spoiled us by showing such sensual scenes..be it atta scene or even the kamariya scene..and now nothing but tumbooraUnhappy

coming to ur post arshi, a good one..episode was ok, a bit pheeka for me..sad to say many of my friends and family who used to watch it for soft romance and the chemistry of the jodi r getting bored of their techno romance..they r slowly quitting the show, they say it is neither entertaining nor interesting..hmmm! i thought i was the only one loosing interest..i hope that the cvz do something to fix it!

Had I replied to your post yesterday Mandy, I would have tried to defend the show.

I am too disappointed today with karva chauth Mandy, to have any hope from CVs. They are a bunch of juveniles and have no concept of how to write stories! 

Depressed with epi today! We should all stop watching it now

Go to top