Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dheeme Dheeme |KR Shortstory| (Page 8)

Keisha. IF-Rockerz
Keisha.
Keisha.

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Yaaro Thank uh fr all your love... THankk uh soo much yaa .Heart

chandana29,  poojavj06,  varshitha.h.n,  Arsha_Arshi,  Janny..,  divyani.arsha,  kria_reyd3,  dollydua, pinkypanrocks,  kasya123,  Chaithra_Arsha,  Cindrella-shaks,  sadafarsha,  Deepu_kr, kriyaansh.reyam,  sharuKR,  star94,  roshnithediva,  grungta11,  Sweetheart17,  Neha_KR,  zina.92, kriapatel,  rubykriyansh,  Meesocute,  sweetydiyafrien,  sanjana_D3,  jaanvi_Arsha,  shelly_Arsha, Anjori,  arsha_vrushan,  AroraN,  unnipgc,  enrique305,  Pinkpearly,  ..-Chabhilal-..,  krasforever, Shweta-kriyansh,  Arsha1994,  zona_malik,  sumimita,  Sneha.V.Arsha,  aTTiTude_dIvA,  kanchi01, joshyalbinaAlBz,  Roxxy47,  jas112,  --Shukti--,  shona_loveAJS,  princessSonia,  angel_luvkreya, KUSHA14,  crazysky,  luv_arsha,  yogini64,  rhu90,  anjali22,  Madhukumari,  chand91,  Pumpkinn, nature2,  aishu3003,  lovely7010,  kuhu_Arsha,  aroma.arsha,  NishaP_Arsha,  -Ocean.eyes-, Janny.., sadafarsha,  star94,  --Nishi--,  roshnithediva,  Sweetheart17,  karanikakrey, arsha_vrushan,  Roxxy47,  ..Roop..,  jas112,  anjali22,  crazysky,  luv_arsha,  rhu90,  Madhukumari,  NishaP_Arsha,  lovely7010,  kuhu_Arsha,  nature2,  aishu3003,  aroma.arsha

answers for the questions.
1. Who are the other two in banner?
Abhiroop and Akira

2. Which song is being played in background?
Choo lo by The local train.

And Plzz unres mere lazy YaaRo... Who haven't unressed.

Edited by K.R_ackraal - 07 July 2013 at 4:58am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

AabhiArSharega24Kiarawinget16divyani.arshaNeha_KR-vaishnavimural-Soha-princessSoniaRoxxy47sadafarshaKanchi..RiasaMT_loverboy..Amira..dancersqueenBlack_Stonechand91glmorous_divaMadhu_ArSha-PyaariBhootni-

Keisha. IF-Rockerz
Keisha.
Keisha.

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

I didn't have the courage to look back once. I kept on moving towards my home with a blank mind. I had lost my ability to think for a few moments. Incidents that happened a few minutes before, What did they mean? that was all I was bothered about. *Kria Ghai who maintained perfect distance from the guys was so close to someone, whom she didn't even know. A guy whom she met a few minutes ago, she was in his arms." How could I allow a stranger to hold me in his arms, open my hair, nuzzle on my skin. Universe Ji those moments made me go mad.

I was fully drenched when I reached home. I opened the door and quietly rushed into my room. After changing I lay down on my bed. my head was still roaming. I didn't even knew his name and I Errr. In the mean time Sharon entered, "Hey Kria di what happened to you, you didn't even come for dinner. Feeling hungry? should I get something?" she asked. "No Sharon its fine, not in a mood to eat." I replied and hugged my cushion. "I don't think anything is fine, you never behave like this. you came, didn't even met dad and simply ran towards the room. And the strangest thing your hair was not tied. they were open and as far as I know you never keep them open" she questioned me like a detective.

I didn't have any secret which wasn't known by her. I told her everything that happened with me whole day from dance preparation for meeting with Line cutter but for the first time I hid something from her, I didn't tell her about the incident which was making my head go round and round. She listened to me patiently and laughed on our meeting. When I was over with my story, she was having a smirk on her face. Whenever she had that smirk I knew something  fishy is going in her mind. "Di, I think wo aapko pehli nazar main hi accha lagne laga hai" she said as I told Smirk meant fishy going around. "Bakwaas band kar Sharon" and and I threw my cushion on her.

"Deewane Ho Ke Hum Milne Lage Sanam, Jab Se Jude Hain Silsile" she started singing. It was her favourite timepass teasing me on every litte thing. "What's the need to sing this song right now" I almost shouted. She was no less "Why? Is there a ban on singing romantic songs at night and I'm just giving background music to your condition right now".  She again gave me that smirk and slept. I wasn't able to sleep already and her background music made me think more. The whole night I was thinking about him... Errr I mean that incident.

My eyes were swollen next day but still whole day I wasn't getting an urge to sleep or take rest. It was evening and time had arrived. When I had to go to the bus stop. Will he be there? what will he think? I thought while coming. In my thought process I never knew when I reached. The bus was there before me, I looked around. He wasn't there so I got on the bus. I wasn't sad but I wasn't happy either. It was windy outside. I was looking for a seat and found one. I moved near the seat and asked "excuse me, Can I sit near the window please?" to enjoy the weather.

"Yeah sure, come" he said and removed the file from his face and moved out of the seat. I felt relieved as Mr. line cutter isn't there so no worries but my bad luck it was him It was Him standing in front of me. My eyeballs were about to fall from my eyes due to his sudden appearance. "Line cutter" I blurted out. "yeah Line cutter" he said. I sat near the window and started looking outside. All this while I was thinking he isn't here but *what a fate* he was here before me. I was trying hard not to look at him. "Hey, yesterday I called you many times while you were going" he said nervously. I looked at him, "Actually I forgot to give you back something yesterday" he said. "Hmm What?" I asked. He took out my rubber band from his pocket. "Thank you" I said. he simply smiled. I thought that only I was nervous but he was more nervous. "Im Reyansh" he said and took out his hand. "Kria" I replied shook hands. 

Days passed, I had gotten a bad habit. A bad habit of talking to that Line cutter everyday. Sometimes he used to talk useful sometimes just rubbish. Sometimes I used to get angry and sometime I used to smile. Everyday we used to wait for each other. I had told him that I was a dance teacher and used tell about students very proudly. After one year I had started laughing again, living life again. The old fun loving Kria was back again. Reyansh, my new friend was a businessmen and was here for his office work.

At my place, Sharon used to tease me every second. I was fed up of explaining her that he wasn't my boyfriend, he was just a good friend. It was Monday and the beginning of the fourth week with him. he was busy on the phone, talking about his meeting. I quietly looked at him. "What?" he asked. "Reyansh you are so boring, from the last three weeks you are here. This is the fourth week going on and you haven't visited any place. Hotel to office, Office to hotel." I said in an irritated mood. "Baatcutter, I didn't get time. I was so piled up with work and If you think I'm so boring then why don't you show me your city?" he said.

"Let's go" I said. "Now?" he asked. "Yeah! Chalo!" I said, We got down at the local market of Pune. We roamed in the local market, enjoyed the street food, danced in the streets and every little thing I enjoyed during my school days. Finally we sat in my favourite restaurant to have Pau Bhaji. "Wow, Baatcutter I didn't know Pune is so amazing." he said while eating, "I told you Reyansh" said. He was really enjoying in my city. I was telling him about Zia, my seven year old student, who had won the dance competition for which I was preparing and her best friend Dhruv, who always wanted to dance with her only. He loved knowing about my students. 

After a delightful evening, we are moving back towards the bus stop. "Reyansh, why were you staring at me on our first meeting" I asked while walking. "Every beautiful girl has this misconception that everyone is looking at her." he said, I gently hit him on his head. "Kria, what thoughts you had in your mind about me on our first meeting especially when you got angry?" he asked. It was an absolutely wrong question, I never wanted him to know about my plans of writing *ULLU* on his face, crushing his dark glasses and throwing him in front of a vehicle. "Don't ask something, which doesn't even matters now." I said but in reality I was hiding my plans. Monsoon was finally here. It rained almost every day and that evening also weather conditions were indicating to rain. It was around 8:30 pm, raindrops started falling on our heads.

The bus was almost empty. we were sitting on the second last seat. I was as usual near  window seat, he was next to me with his face on shoulder and eyes closed. My hands trying to catch the falling droplets through window. I threw those droplets on his face. "Kriaaa" he said a little louder. I again threw some droplets, he simply smiled at trying to hold my hands. I was enjoying throwing raindrops on him and he was busy in stopping my actions. "We both are drenched so what if you get little more wet" I taunted. "Kriaaa" he Chuckled.

My hands caught with his hands, eyes looking deep into his eyes. He embraced me in his arms, my forehead touched his chest. His lips near me, he kissed just below my earlobe to which I gasped. I pulled him closer, moving down he gave kiss on my nape. It was difficult for me to breathe but he kept on planting feather light kisses on my throat line. I was shivering of being so close to him, he moved towards her lips, kissed me slightly. I opened my eyes taking in the moment feeling his lips on mine. My emotions were getting heavy on me. I shut my eyes tight, encircled my arms around him and reciprocated with all my will. The bus reached my stop. He was still hugging me tight and so was I. "Reyansh" I called. "Hmm" he replied hugging me more tight. I caressed his right cheek, "I need to go" I said and got down.

So people Kaisa tha? accha laga ho to plzz hit like and comment and nahi laga ho to bhi plzz do tell.

Edited by K.R_ackraal - 27 August 2013 at 5:20pm

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...chandana29bhakti15varshitha.h.nkriayasmoni94aarohi1232kasya123Ada_ArshaDeepu_krdollyduapinkypanrocksroshnithedivagrungta11sharuKRAabhiArShaShemliArsharega24star94love-kreyadivyani.arshaprinumdamonTVDrocksArsha_Arshi-Monika-Kiarawinget16cutekriyatrishikarajput0archisha06..krisha..Meesocutefireroad99kriapatel-siliya-Jahnavi_KRASdeepshakriyapreeti_kreyalove_arshaAjscinesonadarPinkpearlyTANVI_SEXYTriShakticool_star14krasforeverEffacious--RAINA--sweet_sanju-vaishnavimuralCrazy_Arshi-Soha-Ayesha.behrozanjoriiiPrincess_DevilsweetydiyafrienKUSHA14princessSoniaRoxxy47sadafarshasumimitaFate.IntervinedRiyaHayMurKreYagal.angelMT_loverboyRiasa--Shukti--yogini64Kanchi..crazysky..Amira..dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeanjali22Black_StonebluelashesMadhu_ArShachand91glmorous_divaTenTinyBreathsLassi_TanHa...Renu....Vrushanholic.Cieli.Santisharif_lafungisanju_arsha-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
resTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keisha.

sanju_arsha IF-Stunnerz
sanju_arsha
sanju_arsha

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yeh questions kab aaya,? Meine dekha bhi ni...

Keisha.

sanju_arsha IF-Stunnerz
sanju_arsha
sanju_arsha

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
as always super awesome update...
Tune romance bhi add kiya,
i just love the way u write..n express their feelings..
Abhi bhi yehi doubt hai ki rey kriya ko kyun stare karta tha..
N waiting 4 d nxt update..

Edited by sanju_arsha - 11 July 2013 at 6:44am

Keisha.

Wantubak Senior Member
Wantubak
Wantubak

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Loved d update

Keisha.

kriapatel Goldie