India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ridiculously crappy!

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I was really looking forward to the new track. Not because i like ( forget love) the gangu character .. I really hate him. But going by the cvs' past records was really expecting some wonderful development. Though foolish of me to expect anything from a crap character's crap story.

Yesterday's episode was like cherry on the gutter cake!
The minuscle Rishbala moment was the saving grace.. Rest was ridiculous to the infinite level!

Sultan just walks in a superstar's house (bittooji seriously change RK's security agency)
and claims the land his? Nowadays people are not able to claim property even after having the proper legal documents! Dude, even if the land belongs to MK, the house is built by RK .. You have absolutely no right to barge in!!

Sullu is so blinded to seek revenge and get insaaf for his mother that he turned a blind eye on Radhaji fainting?

Shit this guy is sickening to the core. If sultan has to be forced on poor viewers for another couple of months atleast the cvs should bring a teeny weeny bit of logic to his story and actions.

Anyways it Maa- time for all. I m taking a break from friday from this forum to take care of my ailing mother in another continent. Will be peeping in whenever possible.

Rishbalians, keep our Rishbala rocking and united!!!

PS: sultan fans are not invited and will not be entertained..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapbcbs_srkJanet777joesoneyogendra1masan1Sau_ka_note1mangaloreorchid70apvsluvyoushweta2728madhvi4gurticardio21Ananya05raj80..NadiaZ..DushtDanaf.-PuNiTh-

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
this track sucks big time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Dear he is ruining hard wrk of dvd. I jst cnt stnd hs gutter face i have lft d shw. Unlogicl scenes,dsgustful luks of madhu i cnt stnd. I hate ds jerk.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Everything about Bhai is crappy, and has been crappy since the day he erupted from that damned lake...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44masan1

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
CVs once again, succeeded to disappointment me. I wasn't even this bored during the triangle track.

Biks44

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
i think its safe to assume at this rate that ANYTHING associated to sadakchaap is going to suck big time; this guy's the biggest borefest and a torture to watch. i wasn't excited about the new track at all, because i knew this would be Channel's last ditch effort at shoving their favorite down our throats once again. i'll always remember this as the low point of the show, only thing to look forward to now is his death scene 

Biks44

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top