Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT:EDT 26/6 (Page 26)

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39999

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
aacha when megha will remove her that 3weeks se TARO TAAZA gulaab ke phoolROFL and when mohan will free from his curtain serwaaniROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26Senpoo

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hiya shourie promotion wow congosDancing
Vishalrx IF-Rockerz
Vishalrx
Vishalrx

Joined: 30 December 2012
Posts: 7582

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Aha aha looks like Maa-Beti dono ek hi bidaai waale gaane pe royenge. It is like a family heirloom ROFL  


Kehta hain babool LOL
LOL
Dont worry Neelu..they will play the same song when RJ gets married..LOL In Season 3 Wink


Wow ... Lol LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

aacha when megha will remove her that 3weeks se TARO TAAZA gulaab ke phoolROFL and when mohan will free from his curtain serwaaniROFL
ROFLand kal dhyaan se dekhne pe mujhe pata chala ki megha ke pink phool black ho rahe theLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaRani-

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VishalCksp

Originally posted by passionalive

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Aha aha looks like Maa-Beti dono ek hi bidaai waale gaane pe royenge. It is like a family heirloom ROFL  


Kehta hain babool LOL
LOL
Dont worry Neelu..they will play the same song when RJ gets married..LOL In Season 3 Wink


Wow ... Lol LOL
ROFL are haan i found rj's dulha's name
ranjhaLOL
-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 39999

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunakshafan26

ROFLand kal dhyaan se dekhne pe mujhe pata chala ki megha ke pink phool black ho rahe theLOL


aacha black ho rahe hai chalo finally 3weeks ke baad roses also give upLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26Senpoo

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Joined: 02 August 2006
Posts: 2064

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunakshafan26


bothBig smile almost all rajasthan and i luved ranthambore parkBig smile

Great!!! How many tigers did you manage to see in Ranthambhore? Have gone there thrice and have been lucky to see atleast 3 everytimeBig smile. The fort is fantastic as well


Edited by CapeBuffalo - 27 June 2013 at 3:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunakshafan26

kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CapeBuffalo

Originally posted by kunakshafan26


bothBig smile almost all rajasthan and i luved ranthambore parkBig smile

Great!!! How many tigers did you manage to see in Ranthambhore? Have gone there thrice and have been lucky to see atleast 3 everytimeBig smile
wow ur luck is gr8 but my wasnt yaar i couldnt spot even 1D'ohLOL
but i enjoyed other things there and the park was big
@ami- true roses ne dam tod diyaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo-RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index