India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Begging to Arjun!! (Page 6)

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Amy ..i wont have anyprob being ur sautan!!!! u can be his wife n when he gets bored of u he can come to me!!! we both will have some shirt da button romance out there  ...

but poor Ash...uska kisi bhi tarah chance nahi!!!

Lets fight over it!!! Ash

n Saasu maa (Jyo) m gonna be ur D -I-L soon!! forget Amy n Ash!!  main itni asaani se peecha chodne waali nahi!!ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajurayadallieaathyaAshlaikapeachesnplums

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Lol Jyo, what have you done to these kids - Saddy, Amy and Ash Wink

Nice posts all around on the topic and was it Raya who said Arjun knows what he wants but isn't sure if it's the right thing to do (perhaps given the hostility of D-family members), I agree.

And definitely need an acknowledgement for Arjun's sufferings from Purvi. Taking a cue from Jyo's khwahish, Bas itni si guzaarish hai...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajurayadallieaathyaAshlaikaameiliaashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by rithvikasha

Because hes the "whipping boy" who is punished for other people's misdeeds everytime.
 If Ashnaa was alive, she would protect her son from all these scatterbrained women!
 I feel sorry for him, he needs a special advisor who would advise him abt these personal matters because DK is not any help at all. 
But this time, DK did advise him not to adjust in the compromise marriage. Now Archu is again giving him wrong advice!  
But I know even if he listens to Archu's begging, Ovi wont...she will be firm in her decision to divorce Arjun and so Archana will also have to agree...

Whipping boy: A whipping boy was a young boy who was assigned to a young prince and was punished when the prince misbehaved or fell behind in his schooling. Whipping boys were established in the English court during the monarchies of the 15th century and 16th centuries. They were created because of the idea of the divine right of kings, which stated that kings were appointed by God, and implied that no one but the king was worthy of punishing the king's son.

@bold cant say di ...even she could hve become one;) after all ekta leaves none! Wink

ROFL Thats true! But Archu is giving him correct advice this time, I corrected my post now. I read the update where Archu tells Arjun to free her daughters from his magnetic attraction! LOL

Thank U so much Pallavi Di for share A whipping boy matter. I never know this.
ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Purvi and arjun need to clear their minds for a moment and decide what is best for themselves and pari. Its no use trying to hide your feelings and pleasing others and you are not happy. Its a life changing decision, so much has happened already.

I am happy that Soham stood up for purvi when Savita was trying to make her feel bad. Purvi need to know that with or without support she need to be strong and stand up for what she believes rather than forgetting herself in this whole sacrificing mode that she has been in for sometime now.

Pari is at stake. She is your child purvi. Her future needs to come first.

Very Good post Ray. I totally agree with U this post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Time and again Purvi has heard soham blame Arjun for it all. First, when he assumed that Arjun left her for a rich girl (on that street scene a while ago), that Arjun abandoned her (jail
Scene), arjun left her high nd dry even after purvi was pregnant (that stupid party scene), when he thought arjun was harrasing her (latest party scene)...so, when is Ms.Purvi going to clear his misconception and tell him it was all because she wanted it so? Once not clarifying is forgivable, but not so many instances. Why does she let him blame Arjun every time? I am curious !!

exactly,dis is one of d reason i feel purvi doesnt deserve arjun.

I wouldnt go that far, but her sense of sacrifice should be limited to her life and not when it affects someone else's. but, i guess that is history now. Her sense of obligation to her mother, however meaningless, drives her life to be centered around her mother Nd her mother's family and an mistakable impression that they are hers, when they dont care a squat for her. It ruins her and the ones who love her, be it Arjun or in some ways Onir. I guess, they understand her much better than any of us Smile

I agree. Both arjun and Onir understand purvi more than anyone else. Arjun can read her inner most feelings and does not even have to hear a word from her mouth. I guess that is why he feels so much for her. But the sooner she starts thinking about her and pari's life and give some priority to their future. All will be sorted out. Her reuniting with arjun will come as a plus

This bold point is so true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Originally posted by rithvikasha

Because hes the "whipping boy" who is punished for other people's misdeeds everytime.
 If Ashnaa was alive, she would protect her son from all these scatterbrained women!
 I feel sorry for him, he needs a special advisor who would advise him abt these personal matters because DK is not any help at all. 
But this time, DK did advise him not to adjust in the compromise marriage. Now Archu is again giving him wrong advice!  
But I know even if he listens to Archu's begging, Ovi wont...she will be firm in her decision to divorce Arjun and so Archana will also have to agree...

Whipping boy: A whipping boy was a young boy who was assigned to a young prince and was punished when the prince misbehaved or fell behind in his schooling. Whipping boys were established in the English court during the monarchies of the 15th century and 16th centuries. They were created because of the idea of the divine right of kings, which stated that kings were appointed by God, and implied that no one but the king was worthy of punishing the king's son.

@bold cant say di ...even she could hve become one;) after all ekta leaves none! Wink

ROFL Thats true! But Archu is giving him correct advice this time, I corrected my post now. I read the update where Archu tells Arjun to free her daughters from his magnetic attraction! LOL

Thank U so much Pallavi Di for share A whipping boy matter. I never know this.

I agree I am learning a lot from Pallavi as she does a lot of research on certain issues before posting. I like the term whipping boy for arjun. He again will listen to archana but this time, I will support his decision as it would be the best one he will take in a long time. I think that old vivacious arjun need to return along with his match purvi. Pari too should be a 'lil number' while growing up to take care of savita and manju :)

Edited by rayadallie - 26 June 2013 at 6:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Lol Jyo, what have you done to these kids - Saddy, Amy and Ash Wink

Nice posts all around on the topic and was it Raya who said Arjun knows what he wants but isn't sure if it's the right thing to do (perhaps given the hostility of D-family members), I agree.

And definitely need an acknowledgement for Arjun's sufferings from Purvi. Taking a cue from Jyo's khwahish, Bas itni si guzaarish hai...

That was exactly what I was thinking. Arjun is afraid of how the family will react if he reveal his true feelings. I think he is also mindful of purvi's reaction as he has utmost respect and care for her. But if purvi and him make the decision together, it would be easier as he knows that he would have her support.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesnplumsashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Her support for Arjun without the consent of Dragon family? That will be the day :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Go to top