Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Begging to Arjun!! (Page 4)

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

What I do not like is that it is being shown recently that arjun did DHOKA to Ovi, and it is all his fault for this failed marriage. No mention by any character on how this marriage came about, Ovi's role in it, her insecurities, Purvi's role in pushing him into it and later and so many other issues. When in this marriage, both are at fault equally, why is he blamed singularly when everyone knows of all the circumstances, except soham? Just because Ovi has a loving family to back her up and Arjun, all he has is an ieffective father at the best !

I really agree with this post. Arjun is thrown around like a doll. 

Purvi needs to apologize to Arjun for what she did. He loved her truly. She choose her family over him and ruined his life by taking advantage of Arjun's love for her by demanding she marry ovi, bed her and stay with her. 

I take my earlier post back about arvi needs to be asked what they want. Arjun needs to be sat down and asked what he wants!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtajdronamrajurayadallieJShivcrazygirl4RDAshlaikapeachesnplumsameiliapallavi25ashfaque2012

LillyBlanc Goldie
LillyBlanc
LillyBlanc

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Great posts by everyone: introspective and insightful without vitriol and bashing.

Finally some peace and harmony on this forum.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaJShivrayadalliecrazygirl4RDAshlaikapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LillyBlanc

Great posts by everyone: introspective and insightful without vitriol and bashing.

Finally some peace and harmony on this forum.Big smile

True peaceful! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDashfaque2012pallavi25

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Can I volunteer to be Aashna?? It will be Purvi who has to watch out for me first then !! LOL !!
Jyo Di,u need to ask Arch Di...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajucrazygirl4RDAshlaikaashfaque2012

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
M waiting for the day when arjun will burst out his feelings.. poor he dnt have anyone on his side..  n shayad ab DK bhi chod kar chale jayega n uski aakhri wish hogi ki Arjun ovi ko divorce de dein!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaaashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk11

What I do not like is that it is being shown recently that arjun did DHOKA to Ovi, and it is all his fault for this failed marriage. No mention by any character on how this marriage came about, Ovi's role in it, her insecurities, Purvi's role in pushing him into it and later and so many other issues. When in this marriage, both are at fault equally, why is he blamed singularly when everyone knows of all the circumstances, except soham? Just because Ovi has a loving family to back her up and Arjun, all he has is an ieffective father at the best !

I really agree with this post. Arjun is thrown around like a doll. 

Purvi needs to apologize to Arjun for what she did. He loved her truly. She choose her family over him and ruined his life by taking advantage of Arjun's love for her by demanding she marry ovi, bed her and stay with her. 

I take my earlier post back about arvi needs to be asked what they want. Arjun needs to be sat down and asked what he wants!

I think arjun knows exactly what he wants but is not certain if it is the right thing to do. I am happy that at least DK came to his rescue and help him make that decision. Purvi also is in the same dilemma. They both love each other and cannot get over each other, yet they are not brave enough to tell themselves that and their respective families.

I also think that both Ovi and purvi owe arjun an apology for bartering him the day before his marriage. They are equally responsible for him being in this situation - one is his best friend and the other is his love. The two people he cared the most for did this to him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtajdronamrajusoniiyaacrazygirl4RDAshlaikaameiliapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

Can I volunteer to be Aashna?? It will be Purvi who has to watch out for me first then !! LOL !!

I am second in line, so can take liberties here :)

crazygirl4RDAshlaikapallavi25

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bonibright

I am second in line, so can take liberties here :)

hehheheee i wanna be Arjun's GF then!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

not with out Aashna ji part -2 's blessings!! Embarrassed

jdronamrajurayadalliepeachesnplums

Go to top