Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Begging to Arjun!! (Page 3)

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Time and again Purvi has heard soham blame Arjun for it all. First, when he assumed that Arjun left her for a rich girl (on that street scene a while ago), that Arjun abandoned her (jail
Scene), arjun left her high nd dry even after purvi was pregnant (that stupid party scene), when he thought arjun was harrasing her (latest party scene)...so, when is Ms.Purvi going to clear his misconception and tell him it was all because she wanted it so? Once not clarifying is forgivable, but not so many instances. Why does she let him blame Arjun every time? I am curious !!
exactly,dis is one of d reason i feel purvi doesnt deserve arjun.

Sugar_21 Senior Member
Sugar_21
Sugar_21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I agree with you 100%. Its so selfish of them to just expect and expect from Arjun. He needs to stand up for himself because clearly no one will ever take the time to think about the immense pain Arjun has gone through. I think its only DK who truly understands though.. may be he should put all these crazy people to rest. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaarayadalliecrazygirl4RDAshlaikapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
For me any kind of reunion is only meaningful, if they are going to have any, if Purvi realizes and acknowledges how she has played with Arjun's life and feelings. Usne arjun ki Zindagi ke saath khilwaad kee hain..for whatever reasons it maybe, her mother, her sister or even for world peace ! who the hell cares? i want a verbal acknowledgement from her to him or even to her mother or anyone is fine, doesnt matter. otherwise, this saga will be never ending of her taking him for granted all their lives. I dont care for her goings on about ovi and her guilt there.
Anyway, that is me Smile .. Probably will never see it, but that is my khwaayish.. Adhoora hi sahi :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtasoniiyaaarvifanalwaysJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDpeachesnplumspallavi25

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Time and again Purvi has heard soham blame Arjun for it all. First, when he assumed that Arjun left her for a rich girl (on that street scene a while ago), that Arjun abandoned her (jail
Scene), arjun left her high nd dry even after purvi was pregnant (that stupid party scene), when he thought arjun was harrasing her (latest party scene)...so, when is Ms.Purvi going to clear his misconception and tell him it was all because she wanted it so? Once not clarifying is forgivable, but not so many instances. Why does she let him blame Arjun every time? I am curious !!

I wouldnt go that far, but her sense of sacrifice should be limited to her life and not when it affects someone else's. but, i guess that is history now. Her sense of obligation to her mother, however meaningless, drives her life to be centered around her mother Nd her mother's family and an mistakable impression that they are hers, when they dont care a squat for her. It ruins her and the ones who love her, be it Arjun or in some ways Onir. I guess, they understand her much better than any of us Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtarayadallieJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDashfaque2012

Gauravc_More48 IF-Rockerz
Gauravc_More48
Gauravc_More48

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Well i think this time Archu is giving him a good advice that he should sign the papers n free Ovi,Archu wants her daughters not to be punished like this as We are seeing but everytime i have seen people comes n beg in front of Arjun for what they want n he has done that.
"Arjun's character is been vanished completely"
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sherma

I wouldnt go that far, but her sense of sacrifice should be limited to her life and not when it affects someone else's. but, i guess that is history now. Her sense of obligation to her mother, however meaningless, drives her life to be centered around her mother Nd her mother's family and an mistakable impression that they are hers, when they dont care a squat for her. It ruins her and the ones who love her, be it Arjun or in some ways Onir. I guess, they understand her much better than any of us Smile

I agree. Both arjun and Onir understand purvi more than anyone else. Arjun can read her inner most feelings and does not even have to hear a word from her mouth. I guess that is why he feels so much for her. But the sooner she starts thinking about her and pari's life and give some priority to their future. All will be sorted out. Her reuniting with arjun will come as a plus

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajukandykandycrazygirl4RDAshlaikapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

-sayeed- IF-Dazzler
-sayeed-
-sayeed-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Because hes the "whipping boy" who is punished for other people's misdeeds or mistakes everytime.
 If Ashnaa was alive, she would protect her son from all these scatterbrained women!
 I feel sorry for him, he needs a special advisor who would advise him abt these personal matters because DK is not any help at all. 
But this time, DK did advise him not to adjust in the compromise marriage.
 Ovi is firm in her decision to divorce Arjun and Archana also wants him to divorce Ovi...so Deshmukhs have to agree as well...

Whipping boy: A whipping boy was a young boy who was assigned to a young prince and was punished when the prince misbehaved or fell behind in his schooling. Whipping boys were established in the English court during the monarchies of the 15th century and 16th centuries. They were created because of the idea of the divine right of kings, which stated that kings were appointed by God, and implied that no one but the king was worthy of punishing the king's son.

nice comment... you r right... punni was the first woman to spoil arvi, secondly savita snatched his property while she was in canada...

i'm so happy to see precap today...

Edited by sayeed87 - 25 June 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDashfaque2012pallavi25

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
What I do not like is that it is being shown recently that arjun did DHOKA to Ovi, and it is all his fault for this failed marriage. No mention by any character on how this marriage came about, Ovi's role in it, her insecurities, Purvi's role in pushing him into it and later and so many other issues. When in this marriage, both are at fault equally, why is he blamed singularly when everyone knows of all the circumstances, except soham? Just because Ovi has a loving family to back her up and Arjun, all he has is an ieffective father at the best !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugar_21rajvtasoniiyaaJShivrayadalliecrazygirl4RDAshlaikapeachesnplumsashfaque2012pallavi25

Go to top