Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Begging to Arjun!! (Page 2)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sk11

Everyone needs to ask Arvi for one moment what they want. 

Not Purvi, shes scatterbrained and doesnt know what she wants and what Arjun wants, shes advising him not to divorce Ovi!  Now Archu shd decide everything for these 2 dithering idiots! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishkandykandysoniiyaaprityy89ashfaque2012

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
No actually I'm really very happy that arch went up to Arjun and said that to free her from this pathetic marriage! Atleast someone has a brain!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishparis.hiltonkandykandysoniiyaanaavacrazygirl4RDprityy89ashfaque2012pallavi25

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Can I volunteer to be Aashna?? It will be Purvi who has to watch out for me first then !! LOL !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyJShivAshlaikaaathyaHuma-peachesnplumsprityy89ashfaque2012pallavi25

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashvikfever

No actually I'm really very happy that arch went up to Arjun and said that to free her from this pathetic marriage! Atleast someone has a brain!

She did it because OvI wants it. Would she react the same if things were reversed and Arjun wanted the divorce? He would be hung dry by this same clan !

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishdolce123rajvtakandykandysoniiyaarayadallieJShivAshlaikaprityy89Huma-peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012style14

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Purvi and arjun need to clear their minds for a moment and decide what is best for themselves and pari. Its no use trying to hide your feelings and pleasing others and you are not happy. Its a life changing decision, so much has happened already.

I am happy that Soham stood up for purvi when Savita was trying to make her feel bad. Purvi need to know that with or without support she need to be strong and stand up for what she believes rather than forgetting herself in this whole sacrificing mode that she has been in for sometime now.

Pari is at stake. She is your child purvi. Her future needs to come first.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishrajvtajdronamrajukandykandysoniiyaaJShivaathyaAshlaikacrazygirl4RDHuma-ashfaque2012pallavi25

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Time and again Purvi has heard soham blame Arjun for it all. First, when he assumed that Arjun left her for a rich girl (on that street scene a while ago), that Arjun abandoned her (jail
Scene), arjun left her high nd dry even after purvi was pregnant (that stupid party scene), when he thought arjun was harrasing her (latest party scene)...so, when is Ms.Purvi going to clear his misconception and tell him it was all because she wanted it so? Once not clarifying is forgivable, but not so many instances. Why does she let him blame Arjun every time? I am curious !!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishrajvtadolce123JShivAshlaikashermacrazygirl4RDpeachesnplumsAnAvidReaderashfaque2012pallavi25

style14 IF-Addictz
style14
style14

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Time and again Purvi has heard soham blame Arjun for it all. First, when he assumed that Arjun left her for a rich girl (on that street scene a while ago), that Arjun abandoned her (jail
Scene), arjun left her high nd dry even after purvi was pregnant (that stupid party scene), when he thought arjun was harrasing her (latest party scene)...so, when is Ms.Purvi going to clear his misconception and tell him it was all because she wanted it so? Once not clarifying is forgivable, but not so many instances. Why does she let him blame Arjun every time? I am curious !!

We all are curious Jyo. What is Purvi waiting for? Can Purvi for once think of Arjun and Arjun only. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishdolce123kandykandysoniiyaajdronamrajuJShivcrazygirl4RDAshlaikaHuma-peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Never I guess..she doesnt say anything when Soham blames Arjun for her and Ovi's misery !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajurayadallieJShivAshlaikacrazygirl4RDpeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Go to top