Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good post ridzuuu. Agreed with all your points. Well written.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree Ridz.. The only good thing about the episode was the revelation of Tanveer in her monologue that nothing has transpired between them and that Asad is still a virgin... I just want to see this revelation coming out in front of everyone and an outraged Asad throwing Tanveer out of the house... I love Dilshad... And I am pretty sure that she is not going to buy Tanveer's Asad forced me/ raped me story... She asked her leave the house with no uncertainty...Asad is a dumbass... He did questioned her because he had no one else to tell him what had actually happened that night... But then he easily believed Tanveer's rape story... without questioning her that if she was forced by him, why was she lying with him? Why the hell has she not blamed him and cried a bucket in front of all? Why is she still staying in the same house? Why is she being so understanding and calm to the person who forced her? A girl who was forced will not do any of these things.. rather she would be shattered and leave the place and the person and even put the blame on him in front of other's... I just hope that he gets over this guilt -ridden state and starts thinking with his brain soon... Though I hated him being dumb as ever, I loved the fact that he repulsed Tanveer's touch and haven't even tried to console her apart from saying that he'll not let her be humiliated, ridiculed and disrespected... 
Champa2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think Tanveer will spot Zoya on the way to Rani Ganj or something then she probably will stop following Humeira and start going after Zoya. Don't know much about geography but if there is some common point of intersection of buses going from Bhopal to rani ganj and bhopal to ajmer, it probably will work like that.
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Annie_

Agree wid u Di...when will Asad stop acting stupid?! And that billi...pata nahi kon kon si bakwaas ghisi pitti kahaniyan suna rahi thi and he believed it! πŸ˜‘

But you're right...her end is around the corner, I felt dat coz how Dilshu mommy indirectly told her to leave the house...I knw she's not gonna leave dat easily, but she will :))

Loved ur symbolismss!! :)) I knw..AsYa's seperation is just a matter of time :)

Love ur post as alwayss...love you! πŸ€—

yes Annie i want that Billi out of asYa's life ASAP... or else i will kill somebody πŸ˜‘😑 
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

Good post ridz.

i just loved dilshad's speech to tanu and the irritated looks asad gave to zoe...πŸ˜†

ksg rocked with his emotional scenesπŸ‘

irritated looks asad gave to zoya??? i think u wanted to say tannu .. right fatti??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Zoya's dupatta clinging to asad's watch ... they are meant to be together... nobody can separate AsYa ...its only a matter of time... 

Perfect πŸ‘...nice post
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: StonerGirL

i dnt think gul even considers us as villagers...thats the kinda storylines shes feeding us...as if asads character was already not unbelievable enough ever since tannu entered...jo aaj yeh...i just wanna ask ONE QUESTION...

in the convo btw jaanu...tannu said tht eventually she GAVE IN..and asad STILL CONSOLED HER!!! πŸ˜‘ i was shocked out of my MIND!!  when asad changed his clothes did he not witness the lipstick marks on him???   him supporting billi...is unnacceptable now.

i dont know man.. she is butchering Asad's character... and billo is πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

Great post Ridz di, and ur right, that actually was the best thing that happened today πŸ˜†

Karan toh hain hi rockstar...no one does acting like he does, really, hats off! the kabira sequence was really nice and surbhi rocked in that 2 minutes itself...but i miss her on screen too :( 
and i love dilshad for telling tannu to get out of the house... i have wanted her to tell her the same since ages...πŸ˜† she's the only one sensible now.
And i really have no idea exactly how many ppl Razia plans to kidnap or kill or whatever...Guiness book of records mein naam chhapwana hai kya?! 
The symbolisms are perfectly apt.

Ajmer track jaldi aaja!!! aur wait nahi kiya jaata!!!

Dilshu is the only character who has always maintained to be the most intelligent .. rest are dumb πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rarepearl thumbnail
I agree with you dear. I hope Dilshad puts sum brains in Asad or try to investigate the whole thing herself.
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Please explain me this, what is the raaz of Amrapali's freshness! 

fair and lovely πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†