India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The only good thing in all this

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yes the only good thing in all this is Asad is still virgin and there was no SR between them. Thumbs Up .. so that was the meaning of KSG's statement... that billo will be successful partly but not fully LOLLOL 

KSG nailed it today.. what brilliant acting man... this man is a rockstar... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

missed Surbhi though.. but the Kabira sequence was perfect... very very apt... ClapClap  
the dupatta clinging to his watch was so good... they are just meant to be... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

who felt this Amrapali  is over acting...??? Disapprove 

i know Asad is like really dumb going to Billo and listening all those crap but she was the only witness of that whole situation so its obvious he will go to her to know the truth... 

and i really wonder what does Gul think we are from some village...??? AngryAngry i mean come on the man DOES know if he had done the deed or not right??? what crap was that??? 

Dilshu momma rock Cool she is the only intelligent character right now ...and thinking it all logically...rest have lost it totally LOLLOL ... loved when she said Billo is more at fault than Asad... come on she is the Mother.. you cant fool her easily...she knows her son... 

BTW when will raziya and billo stop kidnapping people??? now raziya orders billo to kidnap humzie... ShockedShocked   but then how will tannu reach ajmer??? ya Allah all this is hell confusing ...  

And please kill Billo ASAP before we all go mad and shoot you GuAngry 

SYMBOLISM : 

1. Zoya's dupatta clinging to asad's watch ... they are meant to be together... nobody can separate AsYa ...its only a matter of time... 

2. Dilshu will always stand between AsYa and billo.. and save AsYa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

3. Asad always said Zoya is misfit for him and today he said he is a misfit... what u give life it comes back to you.. though Asad is innocent... 

4. overconfidence is previous step of downfall.. billo's end is around the corner...

P.S. I love KSG,... he was brilliant today EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  .. and Surbhi rocked in that 2 minutes too...oh god i am hopelessly in love with KaBhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed LOL

Edited by RiDz_rox - 25 June 2013 at 11:07am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiarvignreshivdawn08yogierabiacasatusheahaliaSATD06recouparmaanridhimma4zazoy12pinks73faariah22raishideedeezSb111Heartbeat123Varunholicguru-ki-dewaaniBhumika18jinelle20slovearmaanMysteryLovejemiiAsya6Love_FamilykandygroverSaHillover101Prasanna_dhanuPriyankahosanaSwatiBeanyBrownpkapsNiyati_21niks23hkhb17mamathasridharvijayata123Aishah8webuser7asya04XDPagalKuriXDAsya_MaaneetStonerGirLVruShan_MaNan-Aswini-honeyriazNpdeepaMarysaaflorine_20friendsallprinceegoyalx.Maaneet4eva.xNishitaraopoorvabtvbug2011vj3072RupunzaleMushfika_Annie_Siri22music1Cinderella3WhenInRome-LazyLamhe-_vineeta_Madame_Noddyohsehun.nits_viratholicaathyarisingsea101LoveAsYa222iheartChai.SoHu.rendezvousvin-Shormi-Sayali_KSGgieebraich_galEnlightmentkankabhor-khaleesi-anushreemishrateddyyynautanki_anuGitaIyerGoodyTwoShoesMILII_BAKSHILivingfreeGugumintiGroverAddictMystic_nights_-ElmoFuj-Nithiya95countingstarz-Ishqbaaaz-..vidhi..DreA-MitwaIshqPe-shreya11mehraAsad-Kii-Arzooar-n-only-arshanakyasharanLinsie

_Annie_ IF-Dazzler
_Annie_
_Annie_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Agree wid u Di...when will Asad stop acting stupid?! And that billi...pata nahi kon kon si bakwaas ghisi pitti kahaniyan suna rahi thi and he believed it! Angry

But you're right...her end is around the corner, I felt dat coz how Dilshu mommy indirectly told her to leave the house...I knw she's not gonna leave dat easily, but she will :))

Loved ur symbolismss!! :)) I knw..AsYa's seperation is just a matter of time :)

Love ur post as alwayss...love you! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyal_Ridz_GoodyTwoShoes

_Annie_ IF-Dazzler
_Annie_
_Annie_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Bina Res ke mein First?! Shocked DancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Good post ridz.
i just loved dilshad's speech to tanu and the irritated looks asad gave to zoe...LOL

ksg rocked with his emotional scenesClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyal_Ridz_

-Shormi- IF-Rockerz
-Shormi-
-Shormi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
res

_Ridz_

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i dnt think gul even considers us as villagers...thats the kinda storylines shes feeding us...as if asads character was already not unbelievable enough ever since tannu entered...jo aaj yeh...i just wanna ask ONE QUESTION...

in the convo btw jaanu...tannu said tht eventually she GAVE IN..and asad STILL CONSOLED HER!!! Angry i was shocked out of my MIND!!  when asad changed his clothes did he not witness the lipstick marks on him???   him supporting billi...is unnacceptable now.

_Ridz_

Madame_Noddy IF-Dazzler
Madame_Noddy
Madame_Noddy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Great post Ridz di, and ur right, that actually was the best thing that happened today LOL
Karan toh hain hi rockstar...no one does acting like he does, really, hats off! the kabira sequence was really nice and surbhi rocked in that 2 minutes itself...but i miss her on screen too :( 
and i love dilshad for telling tannu to get out of the house... i have wanted her to tell her the same since ages...LOL she's the only one sensible now.
And i really have no idea exactly how many ppl Razia plans to kidnap or kill or whatever...Guiness book of records mein naam chhapwana hai kya?! 
The symbolisms are perfectly apt.

Ajmer track jaldi aaja!!! aur wait nahi kiya jaata!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai_Ridz_

-Anitha- IF-Stunnerz
-Anitha-
-Anitha-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u... The symbolisms are perfect.. Eagerly waiting for ajmer track.. Tfs

_Ridz_

Go to top