Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

FOOT IN MOUTH - THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, Aanya! (Page 3)

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

whatever u said is almost correct .. 
but its UB's family .. overnight Manav can change himself .. thats why CC comes into the picture .. and That is all about the serial.. we will gradually see how she change this full borasagar family .. 
Yes. Waiting for that. But I want Manav to be 110% supportive of Chhan Chhan. Which he didn't do. But I can see the other POV, too. He's kind of clueless right now. he has been brought up this way... etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogonkbtr

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
LOL Relax dear...

You are bang on about the sister dining with them and not the DILs which is really unfair...

Usually in joint families the men do not interfere in the happenings of the house...its more like dont say, dont speak dont see attitude...and more so their wives havent been complaining...they have simply adopted to UB's hitlergiri!

But if things were happening the normal there wont be clashes and mindset changes in this household...they have to show us negatives in order for CC to turn it in a positive...

So no issues...it happens with all of us...many a times I have jumped to conclusions without actually analyzing the whole situation

Simply enjoy the show...thank goodness this couple does a lot of talking...

hugs
dd

crazyforsanayakbtr

crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddFan2012

LOL Relax dear...

You are bang on about the sister dining with them and not the DILs which is really unfair...

Usually in joint families the men do not interfere in the happenings of the house...its more like dont say, dont speak dont see attitude...and more so their wives havent been complaining...they have simply adopted to UB's hitlergiri!

But if things were happening the normal there wont be clashes and mindset changes in this household...they have to show us negatives in order for CC to turn it in a positive...

So no issues...it happens with all of us...many a times I have jumped to conclusions without actually analyzing the whole situation

hugs
dd
You're right. They have to show the ugly things so that the clean up is acceptable. I'm just wondering though, what will Manav do, now? Will he eat without Chhan Chhan?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforsanaya

LOL Relax dear...

hugs
dd
You're right. They have to show the ugly things so that the clean up is acceptable. I'm just wondering though, what will Manav do, now? Will he eat without Chhan Chhan?

I think he might considering his bros follow the same norm! Unless CC discusses it with him and he decides to change things around...

crazyforsanayakbtr

crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazyforsanaya

LOL Relax dear...

hugs
dd

I think he might considering his bros follow the same norm! Unless CC discusses it with him and he decides to change things around...
Oh no! I wish the initiative comes from him! Doesn't a husband want to eat with his wife? Why is UB allowed to eat with her husband? (Probably, she made the rule!!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

chulbuli94 IF-Rockerz
chulbuli94
chulbuli94

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
LOL~~~even I dint like his behaviour but it'sok !!LOL

crazyforsanayakbtr

TOPrincess Groupbie
TOPrincess
TOPrincess

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
nice post

crazyforsanayakbtr

TOPrincess Groupbie
TOPrincess
TOPrincess

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I dont like his behaviour

crazyforsanayakbtr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index