Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

FOOT IN MOUTH - THIS ONE'S FOR YOU, Aanya!

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OK! OK!
I stand corrected!!
I DID put my foot in my mouth! And shot off my mouth before watching the epi based on some opinions floating around in the IF!
And COMPLETELY misunderstood.

So yes, I apologize to EVERYONE who was offended. All the readers of my post who told me to go and watch the epi before making a post (Shocked!)
YEP! I put the cart before the horse, I leapt before I looked, I spoke before thinking...

EXCEPT

Manav did kind of insult Chhan Chhan in front of her bhabhi (OK, I know some of you will disagree, and say insulted is too strong a word - but if my new, AWOL on first night - for whatever reason -  husband told me something like that in front of my new bhabhi, and I am trying so hard to fit in and all that has happened to me in the new house and my new husband not being there, and my missing my first night... you know what I mean?? I'm in a fragile state of mind, very emotional.)
(Politics of a new household and me being single notwithstanding!!!!)

And

I still stand by my adage - to treat the women as second class citizens is disgusting! How can these people be stuffing themselves whilst the women stand on attention to them. As well, the sister was eating with the family so, why is it OK for her to eat with them, but not the DILs???
I don't think this sort of thing happens anymore, even in India!

Now to see what Manav will do? Will he eat without his wife???

And yes!
I absolutely LOVED the epi. I loved the interactions between ChanMan.  Sooo romantic.
(Except for that bhabhi bit! Especially since he saw how uncomfortable she was in the saree.  First, when she was trying to cover her head, when he had arrived and was being interrogatede ny his dad, he saw what happened. And then, when she was going to get milk for him. He saw she nearly tripped and was fidgeting with her pallo. But I guess that's just laying the foundation for things to come.)

SORRY!!!!Big smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevTOPrincesspriyabanuipkarshiDecent6ChoriterribletwistddsoapsSS88shruathiChaandaniyaSanzBarbieEtherealSanz..spirit..Anita..DiyaSNewbiesoapfanGuineaParud_ForeverGodhuliLogonkbtrboltAfwanprincessunararagzz.

bolt IF-Sizzlerz
bolt
bolt

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayakbtr

crazyforsanaya Senior Member
crazyforsanaya
crazyforsanaya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bolt

Hug
Aww! Thanks!Big smile

kbtrbolt

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Oh dear it's OK :)
I also thought it was insensitive of Manav not understanding ChhanChhan's discomfort in Sarees ! But I am giving him some time to gel well with ChhanChhan's way of living and comforts !

crazyforsanayakbtr

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Awww LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaMeeraHKkbtr

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Haha Hug

crazyforsanayakbtr

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LOL

nice post

crazyforsanayakbtr

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

hehe u r not the only one so don't be upset! Hug
even i mellowed down after reading different takes from the much experienced ones here!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsanayaMeeraHKddsoapskbtr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index