Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Woh haque use hamesha rahega. (Page 9)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfire

Vicky, when all hopes are dwindling for Asad's character, you still stand up for him and say, "woh haq usse hamesha rahega.." 

Kya baat hai! :) 

Thank you. I think i stand up for everyone except Tannu and Ayaan.LOL...The problem is in Asad's brain and his lack of faith in himself. His character as  a human-being with a heart has no flaw or else Zoe would have never loved  him.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

rasa Groupbie
rasa
rasa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hi, nice post. How does Gul create such amazing evil characters?. Each one surpasses the otherSmile An I used to think Shyam was bad, Tanveer would give him a good run for his money...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklingciderMoronsKiMallika

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
awesome post Victoria... very well written...

MoronsKiMallika

.Dulcet IF-Stunnerz
.Dulcet
.Dulcet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
wonderful post dear! :) 

i love you that you love ZGH, because i love ZGH too! :D

well compared! :)

MoronsKiMallika

praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Nice write up Victoria. Today, I really liked how Zoya's eyes were brimming with tears but she glared at Asad with anger and hurt ...it totally broke him...nicely potrayed. Good that she did not act as a crying bechaari and was quick to let her emotions known to him. 

As for Asad, this is exactly how I thought all of this will play out the day they introduced a pregnant Tanveer..so I have no qualms about it. But it was really sad the way Asad took it all upon him (quite expected of him) and called himself unworthy of Zoya's love. But he couldn't complete his sentence...aww (I liked the placement of mitwa...ishq pe zor nahi here).

Now I want to see how they take it from here next... I want to see how Asad and Zoya manage to pick up the pieces of their broken hearts and move ahead in their relationship together. 

Edited by praniti - 25 June 2013 at 7:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Syd3102MoronsKiMallika

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Vic, great post!

I know a lot of people are upset with this track but I for one am enjoying it despite some glaring loopholes. However, I do live in hope that those holes shall be explained.

Asad and Zoya as characters needed this - they needed to wake up to the real world. Yes, they are in love but love is not always enough. Married women and women in relationships here, I am sure, can testify to that. Love and attraction are a good base but one needs friendship and trust to go hand in hand with it. Up until this point there was no real foundation of friendship or trust between the two - especially on Asad's side. With this storyline we are going to see their characters broken down and built up again this time with a deeper understanding of the love they share and finally trust.

Coming to the episode - I feel like the CVs are purposely leaving Asad's reaction to Tanveer's rape claim ambiguous. I am not sure that he believes he did such a thing. Asad still at his core is a very righteous man, if he believed that he had raped someone wouldn't he be apologizing to them? Instead he is disgusted by Tanveer's touch. Tanveer is oblivious to the fact that she has lost. Yes, she broke AsYa up (temporarily) but she has burned her bridges with everyone in the family.

Honestly, I wouldn't wish this on my greatest enemy, but Tanveer needs to lose that baby asap. She needs to lose it as a direct consequence of her own actions. Let her die emotionally with guilt and despair by what happens. That is least that she deserves. Horrible witch!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklingciderkankabhorrendezvousvinMoronsKiMallika

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by Nishitarao

ROFL  I love you!!!

Agree with you.. they'll always have "haq" on each other.. they kind of had it from day 1.. which is probably why they were never poilte to each other..
I liked Dilshad's dialogue though.. "Naam liya bhi toh kab, jab naam lene ka haq hi khodiya" Clap

I have watched ZGH too.. Loved the drama.. 
May be Kashaf and Zaroon  are similar to AsYa on some level.. but its hard for me to compare them coz Indian TV characters are always a bit OTT.. 
Paki dramas are 'to-the-point' ..LOL But they lack romance.. I mean husband and wife do nothing more than holding hands..LOL

Thank you and i love you too.Hug...AsYa , deep down, knew that they are each-other's magnetic field from day 1, issliye shaayad ittni kheench hai. 

Indians love drama aur wo bhi theater type ka, it sells. Pak dramas as intense but subtly played. 
True.. I'm one of those Indians.. I need a "Mitwa" in the bg to feel the intensityLOL
Pak dramas have good stories .. 

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@All. Thank you for reading and replying. Del! Where were you and i missed you! Dulcet, are you meditating in the hills or something? So irregular. 

I , for one, accept Asad as a self-loathing emotional man who places blind faith in loved ones because he has no  faith in himself. He is flawed but i always support him because he is a good man, who has never done anything consciously to hurt anyone , has stood up for everyone and has loved Zoe with all that he has. Yes, his character is stretched to suit drama but that does not change the person that he is. And its cruel to see people calling him dumb , hopeless and all that jazz even in this situation where the man has no memory of a sin he never committed. Zoe loves Asad and she always will - its not in her capability anymore to hate Asad or detach herself from him. Together or not, they are soulmates and they always will be. 

Lastly, i will like to make a point loud and clear that in my whole life in TV, i have always loathed the category of hypocritical fandoms - if you don't want to watch something , don't watch it. If you are still sticking around and cribbing but still watching , you are a closet addict. Deal with it. 

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheeta,  redheart,  UniqueUjjaini,  deepthipavitra,  B3ll321,  Anamikaojha,  Applef,  nazia_aijaz,  Zanutixfaariah22,  machar13,  raishi,  Oldestfan,  AM_MA,  Maheerah,  pinkflamingo,  cuteManishi,  teddyyy,  asya04cherryfrasier,  jemii,  rabiacasa,  rasa,  Peony,  recoup,  shreya_rc,  senorzorro12,  ojas143,  zazoy12dreamy-me,  princeegoyal,  praniti,  TAMANNA23,  hilly,  rajvta,  Noe123,  Jahapana6packs,  hsvskrishna_str,  VirmanArhi4ever,  -Jazzy-,  sowmy18,  fee-fee,  ksen,  coolbakes,  ...SankaDevi...,  ranzTeri_SankaDeVi,  _Aaniya_,  FazidaK18,  nishithasharma,  bindasss,  -KSGsmitten-,  anushreemishrastarsinmyeyes,  iaddiction,  Linsie,  Npdeepa,  _vineeta_,  Madame_Noddy,  LuvUAsYa,  asya143,  tashug9ishq80,  hkhb17,  cool_sri,  Nithiya95,  fun_games,  teja0102..,  fanraya,  Siri22,  music1,  VenmaRuchaMulay,  svijaya77,  coolfire,  sohu_ksgian,  ar-n-only-ar,  rendezvousvin,  friendsall,  LoveRoshsana_sugarbun,  veenisha,  Nishitarao,  -Aimz-,  ras224,  sneaky-aj,  tnusredey,  rogerrocks,  s120sujataraje,  viya.mallik4eva,  Drea_QH1fan,  divc,  delena90,  sumaiya14,  MisHumptyDumpty,  eshasrkKaBhiinlove,  Cup-Of-Chai,  -DavneetKaur-,  Ankita.M,  Sofna,  ..Kirann..,  -supersweet-,  EternalFrission..vidhi..,  salmeh.,  _Oishi_,  shanakyasharan,  .Dulcet,  blessing-beauty

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 25 June 2013 at 10:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mottaliAnkaheekankabhordelena90..vidhi..

Go to top