India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Woh haque use hamesha rahega. (Page 7)

coolfire Goldie
coolfire
coolfire

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Vicky, when all hopes are dwindling for Asad's character, you still stand up for him and say, "woh haq usse hamesha rahega.." 

Kya baat hai! :) 

Edited by coolfire - 25 June 2013 at 11:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Noddy

P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

I loved these lines Vicky!!! Tannu deserves all the hate she gets and when its her turn to suffer, she has to get the worst psychological pains possible, she is a humiliation to the entire womanhood and ultimately to the entire humanity.

Great post again!!!

Thank you. Lets await poetic justice for Tanveer, Nothing less than that at all.LOL
..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by ..vidhi..

wonderful post Vicky!.!!!!
m watchin ZGH too nd the way u compared them is so true Embarrassed
Tanveer is Dead

<font color="#000033">Thank you. Asad and Zoe have a graph like Zaroon and Kashaf minus the OTT drama.LOL...Tanveer needs to go from QH for a few months. Viewers need a break from her.</font>

lol thats the best thing about ZGH...its so to the point nd no faltu ka drama LOL
can't billi go for forever Disapprove
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

ROFL  I love you!!!

Agree with you.. they'll always have "haq" on each other.. they kind of had it from day 1.. which is probably why they were never poilte to each other..
I liked Dilshad's dialogue though.. "Naam liya bhi toh kab, jab naam lene ka haq hi khodiya" Clap

I have watched ZGH too.. Loved the drama.. 
May be Kashaf and Zaroon  are similar to AsYa on some level.. but its hard for me to compare them coz Indian TV characters are always a bit OTT.. 
Paki dramas are 'to-the-point' ..LOL But they lack romance.. I mean husband and wife do nothing more than holding hands..LOL

Thank you and i love you too.Hug...AsYa , deep down, knew that they are each-other's magnetic field from day 1, issliye shaayad ittni kheench hai. 

Indians love drama aur wo bhi theater type ka, it sells. Pak dramas as intense but subtly played. 
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushreemishra

I really want to strangle tanveer...finally someone caught her smirking...please dilshad throw her outAngry

Thank you.Big smile...Dilshad shaayad Tanveer ko verbal arsenic deka hi maar daalegi.LOL
xxxswan Groupbie
xxxswan
xxxswan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
nice post :)
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
ClapClap
Well Said vicky...In the end i want her to lose her mental stability and sent to asylum...

Edited by Npdeepa - 25 June 2013 at 12:01pm
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Kabira was d best n I alws wanted it on asya n wow

Agree wid u n loved ur PS!! billi ki toh ***

Thank you.Big smile...I think there is a long list of sad songs that are going to play on AsYa.LOL...Tanveer ko toh karmic law ka bhi martial law padnaa chaahiye.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallNpdeepa

Go to top