Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Woh haque use hamesha rahega. (Page 4)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
unresed page 1 

btw Kashaf : Duniya mein aise kitne log hote hain jo hum par garam chai nahin girne dete?
Zoya : App akadu hai magar apki akheen, sab kuch bayaan kar deti hai. 

You don't need a perfect man to fall in love. A flawed man with a flawless heart is more than enough. ^_^

NAILED IT Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkflamingo

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
hey vickHug i always love reading whatever you write be it one line comment or your analysis ..you are superb..Clap
i always believed Asad and Zoya are soul mates and no one means no one can understand their love for each other..sometimes even they are unaware of this..anyways as you said vick they have haq on each other and it will be always there irrespective of time,situations,constraints etc...they are going through a rough patch in their love life..and i am sure its not the last one..they will encounter the same or even worse times in future...i know at this point of time i should not be judgemental about their actions ,feelings or words as its the worst time to do it..they are totally shattered,emotionally broken..but i just want one thing from Asad..its not because i want him to act according to my opinion and assumption but only for- given reasons----Asad loves Zoya like anything,,he never felt this way for any other girl...he knows he has a special connection with her...he has spent a good amount of time and experienced almost every emotion with her and lived every possible colour of life..be it anger,love,passion,hate,attraction,etc...i just could not take it when he believed that tannu's indirect rape story after all this...he knows he is not weak in this matter...he knows he has never had any feelings for tanveer...so he should not have trusted tannu' s story.. i can understand he is under trauma...but still he knows what he can do and what not...i would have become very happy if he had thought at least once that he can never do this with any other girl...but he bought tannu's story without thinking once...here i am disappointed...he is feeling responsible for all this crap and trying to console tannu saying he will not let her defame...anyways..i know all happens for good...so it will result into something good for asya..i hope Asad trust his love for Zoya which is so pious and true...this is only saviour for him ..and make it his strength and win back his love Zoya..

Edited by sujataraje - 25 June 2013 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiSparklingciderfriendsallMoronsKiMallikaLivingfree

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Haaah! I love your siggy. Garam Chai. Cool i also love how in Zindagi Gulzar hai Zaroon and Kashaf's relationships changes so much. It has always reminded me of Asad and Zoya too.

And i agree with your post brilliant as always! Tanveer was so disgusting today. Ughhh! Asad and Zoya need to really clear out things. I hope Tanveer is exposed soon now.!

Thank you.Big smile...Zaroon and Kashaf showed all shades of a man-woman relationship and i loved how Zaroon pushed limits and even Kashaf to marry Kashaf. Kise ek mein toh kashish aur junoon zaroori hai mohabbat meinn. 

Asad and Zoe are about melodrama and histrionics when it comes to leaps in their relationships. There is only a limit upto which Tannu can succeed.Smile

Cup-Of-Chai

Madame_Noddy IF-Dazzler
Madame_Noddy
Madame_Noddy

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

I loved these lines Vicky!!! Tannu deserves all the hate she gets and when its her turn to suffer, she has to get the worst psychological pains possible, she is a humiliation to the entire womanhood and ultimately to the entire humanity.

Great post again!!!

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamy-me

reserved

Unreserve

i agree with each word of yours...asad and zoya will always have a possessive streak for each other as they both belong to each other. no wind of seperation, how so ever strong it shall be, can separate them as long as their love binds them together. they shall always fight  against all odds together and realize their love for each other on the path lying ahead of them! 
and as they say,
Heart distances between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of how strong true love can be...Heart

P.S : this is the first time i get to comment on your post and that too the first comment! Big smile
 Double bonus!! Star and yeah i have always loved all your posts. must say, you analyse all the emotions really well!! kudos Thumbs Up

Thank you and the pleasure is all mineEmbarrassed. Soulmates always find their way back to each-other because the universe maneuvers forces for them. All this applies to AsYa too.Smile
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

ROFL  I love you!!!

Agree with you.. they'll always have "haq" on each other.. they kind of had it from day 1.. which is probably why they were never poilte to each other..
I liked Dilshad's dialogue though.. "Naam liya bhi toh kab, jab naam lene ka haq hi khodiya" Clap

I have watched ZGH too.. Loved the drama.. 
May be Kashaf and Zaroon  are similar to AsYa on some level.. but its hard for me to compare them coz Indian TV characters are always a bit OTT.. 
Paki dramas are 'to-the-point' ..LOL But they lack romance.. I mean husband and wife do nothing more than holding hands..LOL

MoronsKiMallika

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I really want to strangle tanveer...finally someone caught her smirking...please dilshad throw her outAngry

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

r

aaj meri choti si nanhi sii duaa Qubool hogayii! Mujhe abb aur kya chahiyeh? Approve Embarrassed LOL 

Re Kabira Maan Jaa, Aaja Tujhko Pukare Teri Parchaiyaann! Heart
Thank you QH, meri chooti si nanhi si Dua Qubool karne ke liye Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Rest, Mr Khan Pak hai Pak thay aur Pak rahengey! Unka Haw Zoya par Tha Zoya par Hai aur hamesha Rahega! Embarrassed 

Billi slow poison? Arsenic. Angry Angry 

Asad's eyes when he cries Day Dreaming That satisfaction! Day Dreaming Am i going sadist Vicky Maam? LOL ROFL ROFL 

I love the usage of Irony in QH, i so love it. Heart today this man thinks himself to be a wonrg one, he is wronged, and tomorrow when the truth comes out, WOW the pathos, makes me go all incream in sun ROFL LOL

Razia is bacckoo, abb hoga ek Ajmer mein Mila, aur ek hoga Raniganj mein  LOL 

Best moment Asad ignored Tanveer LOL LOL ROFL 

But the question remains, how is Amrapali so fresh fresh? Day Dreaming D'oh unki aisi khoobsoorti ka raaz hai kya? ROFL 

Hope you are doing very good Vicky maam! Hug 

Thank you baby.Embarrassed...Asad Zoe ki parchaayi hai aur Zoe usse alag nahiin ho saktee. Zoe ko dikhe ya na dikhe, Asad hamesha uske saath hi hogaa- always at her back and always protecting her. Hug

Amrapali is so fresh-fresh because she is not doing any emotionally straining scenes like Karan and Surbhi.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingfreeGoodyTwoShoesMisHumptyDumpty

Go to top