Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niki_12

Wonderful post and very very well said! Love the way you put it.

As far as Billi is concerned she is a shame to womanhood, friendship, and humanity. More than anything else, Asad needs to find out about her. He has been manipulated enough.

I agree Asad needs to find out the truth, but the biggest problem is Asad himself. Sometimes I wonder why does he still believe Tanveer blindly πŸ˜•...I still fail to understand. Is this friendship so important for Asad ??? More than his love for Zoya ???
Tanveer told him today that he has forced himself on her and she couldn't do anything...well which girl who was forced will roam freely in the same guy's room or infront of him and touching him ???
Can't Asad start using his dead brains now and put 2 plus 2 together ???? Everything since Tanveer entered, everything that Zoya has been telling him...why does he still trust Tanveer
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Asad Zoe ki parchaayi hai aur Zoe usse alag nahiin ho saktee. Zoe ko dikhe ya na dikhe, Asad hamesha uske saath hi hogaa- always at her back and always protecting her.

Just like the fire promo, he holds her from the back and saves her, it all started from there 😊 

Asad and Zoya are meant to be, even Evil surrendered in front of their pak relation 😊 Razia herself admitted ki unko koi juda nahi kar sakta 😊 

Amrapali is so fresh-fresh because she is not doing any emotionally straining scenes like Karan and Surbhi.πŸ˜†

Haiyee Allah Miyaa me no going into acting or producing or making or anything, me happy shappy enjoying infront of the TV and dissecting it πŸ˜†

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hsvs

Wonderful post, Vicky! πŸ˜Š You have phrased it very well. Asad and Zoya are soulmates and emotionally they shall always be connected!

As for that Tanveer, i dont think I can watch much of her... She really is a shame on womankind and all of humanity. Hope Gul does give her the end that she truly deserves. Poor Asad - this is really way too much a price to pay for trusting a childhood friend! πŸ˜•

When do you think Asad will get to see at least some of her true colours? 

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ... In a way, its being proven that Asad's lack of faith in people is right and the world does not deserve his kindness. Asad needs Zoe right now and Zoe needs her faith restored. 

Tanveer's track is in Gul's and Zee's hands - kaafi dairr tak chalaayenge but with breaks.πŸ˜†
xogopi1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree!! 
you need a flawed person with a flawless heart!! :)
in the best love stories we see that. for example: Geet-Maan, Naitik-Akshara, Armaan Ridhima, and the most perfect example KHUSHI-ARNAV!!!

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Hi Vicky, very nice post..

All are emotionally turmoiled here so skipping most of it to make judgement. Enjoying just for acting..

I have watched couple episode of ZGH, its impressive will catch more now.

After reading todays episode's update, I just hope Gul is not playing with our emotions here. Asad being virgin proved by Billi doesnt mean a damn thing.

Also Dilshaad understanding Billi's intentions or literally insulting her, means nothing unless she throws her away. This just takes out so much of characters and their emotional turmoil..

If she added this for no end result then I dont understand how we can stick. She need to let her go, find new antagonist later but Billi's not one story makes sense. No one can find her background, track her lies, see her intentions..

I just hope Ajmer track is not lollypop, they unite or not, she has to go...

Thank you, Vineeta.πŸ˜ƒ...Asad's honour has still been assaulted in its essence and i still demand justice for him and for Zoe's love and faith in Asad. Asad and Zoe should get to hear Tanveer's deeds from her mouth itself. High time. Tanveer should be given a break from QH. Now!πŸ˜†
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totalllyyy agree!!!! tannu the ******* ***** deserves to die EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY JUST LIKE SHE IS MAKING ASYA die every second!!

Originally posted by: s120

Beautifully said Vicky!

I loved the way Dilshad tackled Tanveer today and told her to leave. That shameless woman was smirking away to glory. πŸ€’

I just hope Ajmer is positive for AsYa. They both need some time alone to sort this out.

Thank you.😳...Maybe you will see more of tigress Dilshad thrashing Tanveer because this time, its about Asad and  Zoe. 

Ajmer ak paak jagah hai and if Gul has any sense, she cannot insult the place even in fiction. Trust that. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: sujataraje

hey vickπŸ€— i always love reading whatever you write be it one line comment or your analysis ..you are superb..πŸ‘

i always believed Asad and Zoya are soul mates and no one means no one can understand their love for each other..sometimes even they are unaware of this..anyways as you said vick they have haq on each other and it will be always there irrespective of time,situations,constraints etc...they are going through a rough patch in their love life..and i am sure its not the last one..they will encounter the same or even worse times in future...i know at this point of time i should not be judgemental about their actions ,feelings or words as its the worst time to do it..they are totally shattered,emotionally broken..but i just want one thing from Asad..its not because i want him to act according to my opinion and assumption but only for- given reasons----Asad loves Zoya like anything,,he never felt this way for any other girl...he knows he has a special connection with her...he has spent a good amount of time and experienced almost every emotion with her and lived every possible colour of life..be it anger,love,passion,hate,attraction,etc...i just could not take it when he believed that tannu's indirect rape story after all this...he knows he is not weak in this matter...he knows he has never had any feelings for tanveer...so he should not have trusted tannu' s story.. i can understand he is under trauma...but still he knows what he can do and what not...i would have become very happy if he had thought at least once that he can never do this with any other girl...but he bought tannu's story without thinking once...here i am disappointed...he is feeling responsible for all this crap and trying to console tannu saying he will not let her defame...anyways..i know all happens for good...so it will result into something good for asya..i hope Asad trust his love for Zoya which is so pious and true...this is only saviour for him ..and make it his strength and win back his love Zoya..

Thank you, Sujata😳. You are absolutely right and there are just two answers to your question.
1. Asad has no memory of what actually happened , so he has to rely on someone else's account of the night. He can trust himself but when he has no mental back up of what happened, his case is in a limbo.
2. We need a guilty Asad groveling at Zoe's feet to get the pain, angst and agony, so we sacrifice logic for drama. Unwritten rule of Indian TV. 
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vicky, when all hopes are dwindling for Asad's character, you still stand up for him and say, "woh haq usse hamesha rahega.." 

Kya baat hai! :) 
Edited by coolfire - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

I loved these lines Vicky!!! Tannu deserves all the hate she gets and when its her turn to suffer, she has to get the worst psychological pains possible, she is a humiliation to the entire womanhood and ultimately to the entire humanity.

Great post again!!!

Thank you. Lets await poetic justice for Tanveer, Nothing less than that at all.πŸ˜†