Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you and am still kind of busy , so my posts are not all that detailed. As for Asad and Zoe...

"Lautt ke aana hai yaheen tumko,
Jaa rahhe ho tum, jao meri jaan,"

😳

Bilkul sahi...it is a one of its kind love story...
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vicky, very nice post..
All are emotionally turmoiled here so skipping most of it to make judgement. Enjoying just for acting..

I have watched couple episode of ZGH, its impressive will catch more now.

After reading todays episode's update, I just hope Gul is not playing with our emotions here. Asad being virgin proved by Billi doesnt mean a damn thing.

Also Dilshaad understanding Billi's intentions or literally insulting her, means nothing unless she throws her away. This just takes out so much of characters and their emotional turmoil..

If she added this for no end result then I dont understand how we can stick. She need to let her go, find new antagonist later but Billi's not one story makes sense. No one can find her background, track her lies, see her intentions..

I just hope Ajmer track is not lollypop, they unite or not, she has to go...
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: EternalFrission

lovely post vicky

so glad u back with ur fantastic writing...
i really loved today's episode...was a bang on.
Dilshad totally rocked as always...just loved the way she through tanu out of the house in an indirect way. Hats of to shalini.
Asad giving irritated looks to tanuπŸ˜†...was a big improvement...hope he realizes soon the witch that she is.

Ksg was brilliant with his emotional scenes like always...πŸ‘...

Thank you but am yet to get back completely.πŸ˜†...Dilshad is on a roll and i see her as a strong force to throw Tanveer out of Asad's life and retain Zoe. Asad is disgusted with himself and Tanveer and when Tanveer touches him, he feels like garbage and hence his self-loathing. Asad needs Zoe. Desperately.
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully said Vicky!

I loved the way Dilshad tackled Tanveer today and told her to leave. That shameless woman was smirking away to glory. πŸ€’

I just hope Ajmer is positive for AsYa. They both need some time alone to sort this out.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
unresed page 1 

btw Kashaf : Duniya mein aise kitne log hote hain jo hum par garam chai nahin girne dete?
Zoya : App akadu hai magar apki akheen, sab kuch bayaan kar deti hai. 

You don't need a perfect man to fall in love. A flawed man with a flawless heart is more than enough. ^_^

NAILED IT πŸ‘
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey vickπŸ€— i always love reading whatever you write be it one line comment or your analysis ..you are superb..πŸ‘
i always believed Asad and Zoya are soul mates and no one means no one can understand their love for each other..sometimes even they are unaware of this..anyways as you said vick they have haq on each other and it will be always there irrespective of time,situations,constraints etc...they are going through a rough patch in their love life..and i am sure its not the last one..they will encounter the same or even worse times in future...i know at this point of time i should not be judgemental about their actions ,feelings or words as its the worst time to do it..they are totally shattered,emotionally broken..but i just want one thing from Asad..its not because i want him to act according to my opinion and assumption but only for- given reasons----Asad loves Zoya like anything,,he never felt this way for any other girl...he knows he has a special connection with her...he has spent a good amount of time and experienced almost every emotion with her and lived every possible colour of life..be it anger,love,passion,hate,attraction,etc...i just could not take it when he believed that tannu's indirect rape story after all this...he knows he is not weak in this matter...he knows he has never had any feelings for tanveer...so he should not have trusted tannu' s story.. i can understand he is under trauma...but still he knows what he can do and what not...i would have become very happy if he had thought at least once that he can never do this with any other girl...but he bought tannu's story without thinking once...here i am disappointed...he is feeling responsible for all this crap and trying to console tannu saying he will not let her defame...anyways..i know all happens for good...so it will result into something good for asya..i hope Asad trust his love for Zoya which is so pious and true...this is only saviour for him ..and make it his strength and win back his love Zoya..
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Haaah! I love your siggy. Garam Chai. 😎 i also love how in Zindagi Gulzar hai Zaroon and Kashaf's relationships changes so much. It has always reminded me of Asad and Zoya too.

And i agree with your post brilliant as always! Tanveer was so disgusting today. Ughhh! Asad and Zoya need to really clear out things. I hope Tanveer is exposed soon now.!

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...Zaroon and Kashaf showed all shades of a man-woman relationship and i loved how Zaroon pushed limits and even Kashaf to marry Kashaf. Kise ek mein toh kashish aur junoon zaroori hai mohabbat meinn. 

Asad and Zoe are about melodrama and histrionics when it comes to leaps in their relationships. There is only a limit upto which Tannu can succeed.😊
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

I loved these lines Vicky!!! Tannu deserves all the hate she gets and when its her turn to suffer, she has to get the worst psychological pains possible, she is a humiliation to the entire womanhood and ultimately to the entire humanity.

Great post again!!!
Originally posted by: dreamy-me

reserved

Unreserve

i agree with each word of yours...asad and zoya will always have a possessive streak for each other as they both belong to each other. no wind of seperation, how so ever strong it shall be, can separate them as long as their love binds them together. they shall always fight  against all odds together and realize their love for each other on the path lying ahead of them! 
and as they say,
❀️ distances between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of how strong true love can be...❀️

P.S : this is the first time i get to comment on your post and that too the first comment! πŸ˜ƒ
 Double bonus!! β­οΈ and yeah i have always loved all your posts. must say, you analyse all the emotions really well!! kudos πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you and the pleasure is all mine😳. Soulmates always find their way back to each-other because the universe maneuvers forces for them. All this applies to AsYa too.😊
Nishitarao thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

🀣  I love you!!!

Agree with you.. they'll always have "haq" on each other.. they kind of had it from day 1.. which is probably why they were never poilte to each other..
I liked Dilshad's dialogue though.. "Naam liya bhi toh kab, jab naam lene ka haq hi khodiya" πŸ‘

I have watched ZGH too.. Loved the drama.. 
May be Kashaf and Zaroon  are similar to AsYa on some level.. but its hard for me to compare them coz Indian TV characters are always a bit OTT.. 
Paki dramas are 'to-the-point' ..πŸ˜† But they lack romance.. I mean husband and wife do nothing more than holding hands..πŸ˜†