India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Woh haque use hamesha rahega.

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

No Dilshad. Asad has every right on Zoe whether he knows it or not, whether he exercises it or not.Zoe has every right on Asad and she knows it - and she totally exercises it , both in love and in pain ( i won't say hatred because Zoe is not capable of hating Asad).  Asad and Zoe have come so far that misunderstandings and vampish attempts can separate them physically and mentally , but never emotionally. Dilshad, Tanveer, Gaffur, Razia, Ayaan and all the entourage are and will stand in AsYa's way at some point or the other , but they cannot disconnect them. Asad went into Zoe's room against Dilshad's will and his own guilty state. Just like Zoe had always broken all the rules just for him. Issliye woh saath ho ya na ho, nikaah ho ya na ho, nikaah ho aur toot jaaye, koi bhi beech meinn aa jaaye, Asad aur Zoe ka ek doosre pe haque ilaayeda nahiin ho sakta. 

BTW, i finished watching a Pakistani show today - Zindagi Gulzar Hai. And something between the lead pair Zaroon and Kashaf reminded me of Asad and Zoe. Kashaf did not love Zaroon at all but she married  him only because Zaroon took the burn of a hot tea splash on his hand to protect her hand.That moment, she decided to marry Zaroon because he had become her shield. And Zaroon was a total douchebag otherwise. Similarly, Zoe fell in love with Asad only because he filled all the voids and gaps of man and family for her - and above all he became the winter sun in her winter life. And Asad is no ideal man either. You don't need a perfect man to fall in love. A flawed man with a flawless heart is more than enough. 

P.S- I want Tanveer to be slapped physically and psychologically. A pathological sociopath like her deserves a slow poisonous death - she should know what it feels like to die every day like Asad and Zoe at the moment. What a scarlet woman or rather a humiliation to the entire womanhood. 

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainideepthipavitraAnamikaojhanazia_aijazAM_MAcuteManishifaariah22raishirabiacasaredheartsancheetarasadreamy-mePeonyrecoupsenorzorro12ojas143zazoy12rajvtapranitiTAMANNA23slovearmaanhillyJahapana6packs...SankaDevi...fee-feemaheerah_khanimmigreat54Tv_wale_babuZanutixbindassscherryfrasiermachar13jemii_Aaniya_Amayaatashug9fun_gamesnishithasharmaAnkaheeFazidaK18pinkflamingoantiquegoldasya04-AngreziKudi-sowmy18coolbakes_Jaladhsvshkhb17mamathasridharcoolfireAsadkiDeewaniNiyati_21svijaya77Noe123sana_sugarbun-Aimz-Nishitaraofriendsallprinceegoyalmusic1sneaky-ajRuchaMulay-krrish-ksenfanrayaSiri22NpdeepaApplef_vineeta_Madame_NoddyLuvUAsYacool_srikankabhor-khaleesi-anushreemishrateddyyyPrani08Nutella.Teja....KambakthIshq-Shormi-rendezvousvinveenisha.SoHu.milinda.shreyzSofna-DavneetKaur-eshasrkKaBhiinlove.Nabi..Kiran.Guguminti-.serendipity.-...Tanu...Mystic_nights_starsinmyeyesGoodyTwoShoesLivingfreeviya.mallik4evaNithiya95GredandForgeGodhuliLogoncountingstarz..vidhi..delena90DreAsumaiya14rogerrocksraneebMisHumptyDumptyabditory..Dulcetar-n-only-arSiyapaaQueenCup-Of-Chai_Oishi_-Anku-blessing-beautyshanakyasharanLinsie

dreamy-me Groupbie
dreamy-me
dreamy-me

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
reserved

Unreserve

i agree with each word of yours...asad and zoya will always have a possessive streak for each other as they both belong to each other. no wind of seperation, how so ever strong it shall be, can separate them as long as their love binds them together. they shall always fight  against all odds together and realize their love for each other on the path lying ahead of them! 
and as they say,
Heart distances between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of how strong true love can be...Heart

P.S : this is the first time i get to comment on your post and that too the first comment! Big smile
 Double bonus!! Star and yeah i have always loved all your posts. must say, you analyse all the emotions really well!! kudos Thumbs Up

Edited by dreamy-me - 25 June 2013 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
r

aaj meri choti si nanhi sii duaa Qubool hogayii! Mujhe abb aur kya chahiyeh? Approve Embarrassed LOL 

Re Kabira Maan Jaa, Aaja Tujhko Pukare Teri Parchaiyaann! Heart
Thank you QH, meri chooti si nanhi si Dua Qubool karne ke liye Embarrassed Embarrassed 

Rest, Mr Khan Pak hai Pak thay aur Pak rahengey! Unka Haw Zoya par Tha Zoya par Hai aur hamesha Rahega! Embarrassed 

Billi slow poison? Arsenic. Angry Angry 

Asad's eyes when he cries Day Dreaming That satisfaction! Day Dreaming Am i going sadist Vicky Maam? LOL ROFL ROFL 

I love the usage of Irony in QH, i so love it. Heart today this man thinks himself to be a wonrg one, he is wronged, and tomorrow when the truth comes out, WOW the pathos, makes me go all incream in sun ROFL LOL

Razia is bacckoo, abb hoga ek Ajmer mein Mila, aur ek hoga Raniganj mein  LOL 

Best moment Asad ignored Tanveer LOL LOL ROFL 

But the question remains, how is Amrapali so fresh fresh? Day Dreaming D'oh unki aisi khoobsoorti ka raaz hai kya? ROFL 

Hope you are doing very good Vicky maam! Hug 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 25 June 2013 at 11:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainixxxswanantiquegoldfriendsallLuvUAsYaMoronsKiMallika

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
True. AsadZoya are made for each other. <3

MoronsKiMallika

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

It's just you I guess who can express the entire concept, story and situation in its rightful explanation so well Clap

MoronsKiMallika

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Wonderful post and very very well said! Love the way you put it.

As far as Billi is concerned she is a shame to womanhood, friendship, and humanity. More than anything else, Asad needs to find out about her. He has been manipulated enough.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hillyfriendsallNikita_SmithMoronsKiMallika

sowmy18 Goldie
sowmy18
sowmy18

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Awesome post!very well said!Embarrassed

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika