Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #9~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 96)

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yovna-

ROFL joke frm fb : *girls* -Aashiqui 2 release ke baad : Aditya is sho cute *O* -YJHD : i love Ranbir <3 -Ranjhanaa ke baad : *why so quiet* XD XD XD
LOL LOL
But Dhanush is good actor ...no conventional good looks but he acts well.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNan08

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by simim

So baruns weight has increased by 0.1 this week Big smile

yeh +- 0.1 movement kab tak chalega...
for a change I watched this show(i mean 1st 10 minutes) yesterday...must say in that time slot the best show in that genre is DABH...
CC is the worst show...not because it has Sanaya..because it has nothing in it...
what the fuss they are showing about Saree...when they call CC a modern girl and they did show her fashionable then why saree is a big issue...and when she can use roti maker then why can't she learn to drape a saree herself especially when her mom wears saree...

I thought a modern educated girl is flexible and all rounder and not so preaching.

i agree with you nisha.

all in all the summary of their show is - modernity is all about  saree . when  she is been shown to know everything and  anything, (a kind of  DM 3 ) and nothing is impossible for her, how on earth an educated girl cant learn to wear saree ? above all , the guy knows how to drape the saree n "miss i know all " doesnt know it. D'ohis it such complicated task that she cudnt have learned.

education and culture ( sanskar ) are two different things. an educated person may not be cultured and cultured may not be educated. DABH female lead comes under educated and cultured category, where as cc lead comes under only educated. sandhya touches the chord with the audience but cc fails to even convince the audience as educated.
can u  expect  even the dumbest bride to carry the dog during the most important ceremony of grihapravesh.? no right ?

this is where the weakness lies. in the show , the focus is to show  the FL , too flawless and anything, everything  she does is right. when it didnt garner the trp, they went ahead with wacky  romance of some sort. 
going by today's sbs, hope that   this kind of romance doesnt go up from belly to ...

coming to the actress- going by her past iv's it is surely a desperate attempt..the lady who was once uncomfortable with romantic scenes , is supporting n encouraging the actor to go ahead in romantic scenes. that speaks a lot. (though they may say  story  demanded it -it is altogether a different matter.)
 looks like in coming days there is much more to see apart from belly n  naval. hope the sane viewers whoever r still sticking to the show should not find it despising enough.

Edited by payasa - 27 June 2013 at 4:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naaza_deencoolnisha_fun87Shri_BaSosimimNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyariti4upolly_mk

Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapri

Originally posted by amritaa10

what nonsense she speaks always..
BTW she needs a big time reality check...she should check her show's TRP and then speak..as it is Sony must be regretting to invest so much on this show..as it is their ROI is low.

Also sony has stopped promoting the show like it did earlier..
Balh had high trps that time...comparing with that..?!LOL
it depends on ph too. usually ekta is very few of producer who shoot in foreign location like kahaani kyunki etc
and  if she said this  in humour too then  please someone is so bad with sense of humour not funny at all. i cant believe people still say barun should learn from her for public speakingLOL
Oh the number of times one has been subjected to that line..LOL.and that too learn from SI..Wacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSosimimNan08polly_mk

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Btw i saw SBB..Evil Smile

<font size="2">"Channel disappointed us big time..! BALH went abroad na..."Geek </font>
</div><div>

<font size="2">Is it another ishaara for petition from fans...just like ishaara to get rid of TB.?!.Big smile</font>

Shocked Na JDJ Na abroad shoots ... Sony mein Saas Bahu karne ka kya faida huwa ... Madam TRP speaks.

Speaking of TRP ... Meri Bhabi 1.9 ... Good enough I guess for a drama with difference. Hope it improves.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payasacoolnisha_fun87Shri_BaSoNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiya

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simim

"Channel disappointed us big time..! BALH went abroad na..."Geek 

Is it another ishaara for petition from fans...just like ishaara to get rid of TB.?!.Big smile

what nonsense she speaks always..
BTW she needs a big time reality check...she should check her show's TRP and then speak..as it is Sony must be regretting to invest so much on this show..as it is their ROI is low.

yes its an expensive show...with no returns...so...
the channel had invested a lot for show's promotions and especially that was done for TRP viewers and non-internet viewers..and in return what they are getting no viewers and whatever little viewers they are getting are online viewers on whom no marketing investment were done.

time to wish for someone else's mental health  i think.

the previous show in this slot had 0.4 trp. a bare 0.2 -0.3 less than this present show. so that speaks 0.4 are the base viewers fixed for any show that would have aired in that time slot. that puts the current show in bad light. inspite of this if she talks about foreign honeymoon, honey bhi nahi aur kahi moon bhi na mil jaye. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87Shri_BaSoNan08

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hello...

what discussion is going on...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSoNan08

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

hello...

what discussion is going on...

Adi homepage pe mat jana Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajShri_BaSoNan08polly_mk

Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

<font size="2">"Channel disappointed us big time..! BALH went abroad na..."Geek </font>
</div><div>

<font size="2">Is it another ishaara for petition from fans...just like ishaara to get rid of TB.?!.Big smile</font>

Shocked Na JDJ Na abroad shoots ... Sony mein Saas Bahu karne ka kya faida huwa ... Madam TRP speaks.

Speaking of TRP ... Meri Bhabi 1.9 ... Good enough I guess for a drama with difference. Hope it improves.
Oh MB got 1.9...Smile good enough for a one week old show.! Its a welcome change for people willing to watch family soap devoid of saas bahu bakwaas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08polly_mk

Go to top