Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #9~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 64)

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

LOLthese are innovative ways to include sanaya name...well IF cud have used it in better way...LOL..that was hilarious...article mentions sanaya in two places...one is where he says he watches chanchan...and other where he replies to what role he wants to do...Confused..and he replies..sanaya's in CC.Stern Smile...Dear site...kindly use better ways...sorry to say...this shows you desperationStern Smile

*rant over*
whatay sugary rant! Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajsimimNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyariti4u

YaGunnersYa. IF-Rockerz
YaGunnersYa.
YaGunnersYa.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

okay shaleen bhanot want to replace sanaya as chanchan...Ermm..is this supposed to be funny...Ermm

he himself has a girlish face imo Daljeet is too beautiful for him...She was also the most gorgeous one in ipk, then Payal, then Khushi. Lekin flawless things ke ethereal beauty mein kya jaane? :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyariti4u

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by Nan08

creating buzz awaiyen looks really pathetic and so wannabish and lame bas!!!Dead

but changing the name of the article to include her name so that people notice and comment is even lamerDeadDead

and making an actor saying like he z jealouse of the beauty f a" buzz ne banaya popular "actress n wanna replace the ever mediocre role played by her z d lamest... Dead Dead

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyaadithyan

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
It is definately biasing... that FB page of their..doesnt even have the pic of actor who is currently topping..Ouch...forget about buzz nw...I havent seen barun getting much buzz even when IPK was on air...if his rank was 1...it was more due to fan's effort and hardwork..than anything...I had a doubt when after such a long time...Barun Sobti gives interview to India forums...and headlines is - I was not offered Chanchan...Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajadithyansimimNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyapolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kranu

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by simim

i think fans must have hounded asking for it to be changed...so they promptly changed
god knows!
but I was talking more in general for the over buzzing of SI nowadays...not this specific article only. what they did with the article today has made it even more obvious.

sigh... i guess people like to throw in SI's name everywhere...just like they do for Barun. They know it will get max clicks. And throw those 2 names together...then you have biggest click dhamaka!
when did they give Buuz for BS in IF lame ppl, there many actors with good amnt of fans Vivian, Drashti, KSG, GC but y only for SI Sleepy
@bold...not much on IF...but was comparing with the outside world. See today's article about Barun's nani... just throwing his name in to increase the clicks on the article. If only JT's name was there... then so many people would not have opened it... now with Barun's name...the article link was posted everywhere in many threads on IF etc ... so more people will click on it.

In the same way... I was saying that in IF... they are putting SI's name everywhere. I mean that;s one way to look at it. But my question still stands...why over promoting SI & CC so much on IF...when there are other actors/actresses/shows on IF too. So it must be on request from the actress's side. Otherwise IF will get clicks even if they have aritcles on KSG, Vivaan, DD, etc right? What is IF gaining by over promoting SI??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajKranuNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiya

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

whatay sugary rant! Unhappy

Embarrassed aaj hum shaant mode mein hain...isliye...pyaar se...Embarrassed

simimNan08polly_mk

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

It is definately biasing... that FB page of their..doesnt even have the pic of actor who is currently topping..Ouch...forget about buzz nw...I havent seen barun getting much buzz even when IPK was on air...if his rank was 1...it was more due to fan's effort and hardwork..than anything...I had a doubt when after such a long time...Barun Sobti gives interview to India forums...and headlines is - I was not offered Chanchan...Sleepy

calm down..Riti..
I think they will continue this until the show is on air..Stern Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08riti4u

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

calm down..Riti..
I think they will continue this until the show is on air..Stern Smile 

hmmm...well if all this buzzing will help to keep the show on air for longer... I am all for it then! Thumbs Up

Choco_CosmosNan08adithyan

Go to top