Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #9~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 63)

simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by Nan08

creating buzz awaiyen looks really pathetic and so wannabish and lame bas!!! Dead

but changing the name of the article to include her name so that people notice and comment is even lamerDeadDead
I am not sure if it is for IF celebrity ranking specifically... coz that would be so pathetic... but its more for just creating more buzz on IF...its like since the show is not doing well...so more hype has to be done to sustain it somehow! Confused

If you tell me the reason that ...since SI is so popular on IF...so IF promotes her and her show to get more clicks...then I wouldn't agree...coz Drashti is also right there up with her...her show is more popular than CC on IF... and DD has been on the top for a long time too on IF...then how come they don't promote all their top actresses?? Why so much obvious over-hyping for one actress only? SI is a good actress... but she is definitely not the top tv actress. there are many others who are more famous than her among the indian tv viewers.

i think fans must have hounded asking for it to be changed...so they promptly changed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yovna-

LOL

Originally posted by -Yovna-

Res.

Resing now?????Shocked
you bak bak too much waise Nandu, why do you always like all the comments? B-)

something like bookmarking.. has become a habit like.. as soon as i read a comment .. i like it.. am a freak Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YaGunnersYa.adithyansimimIlahi_mera_Jiyapolly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

i think fans must have hounded asking for it to be changed...so they promptly changed
god knows!
but I was talking more in general for the over buzzing of SI nowadays...not this specific article only. what they did with the article today has made it even more obvious.

sigh... i guess people like to throw in SI's name everywhere...just like they do for Barun. They know it will get max clicks. And throw those 2 names together...then you have biggest click dhamaka!

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyaadithyansimimriti4u

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Originally posted by riti4u

okay shaleen bhanot want to replace sanaya as chanchan...Ermm..is this supposed to be funny...Ermm

Pata nahi...so weird..!Stern Smile
Which mard wants to  be replaced in a naari ka role..Confused?
Kuch bhi..Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08adithyanriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

LOLthese are innovative ways to include sanaya name...well IF cud have used it in better way...LOL..that was hilarious...article mentions sanaya in two places...one is where he says he watches chanchan...and other where he replies to what role he wants to do...Confused..and he replies..sanaya's in CC.Stern Smile...Dear site...kindly use better ways...sorry to say...this shows you desperationStern Smile

*rant over*

KranuadithyanNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyapolly_mk

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Even IF on FB has only SI  pic twiceLOL so samjha karo she might have some deal with VB. So her criticizing posts gets closed in a minute Wacko.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosadithyanNan08polly_mk

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

LOLthese are innovative ways to include sanaya name...well IF cud have used it in better way...LOL..that was hilarious...article mentions sanaya in two places...one is where he says he watches chanchan...and other where he replies to what role he wants to do...Confused..and he replies..sanaya's in CC.Stern Smile...Dear site...kindly use better ways...sorry to say...this shows you desperationStern Smile

*rant over*

Waise Riti jitne bhi buzz ho IF pe kya faraq padta hain.. Confused

To save the show from being axed in the coming months no IF or buzz is enough naa..
I never care these buzz points on IF..its just for the crazy fans to fight for..Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyaadithyan

Kranu IF-Rockerz
Kranu
Kranu

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

god knows!
but I was talking more in general for the over buzzing of SI nowadays...not this specific article only. what they did with the article today has made it even more obvious.

sigh... i guess people like to throw in SI's name everywhere...just like they do for Barun. They know it will get max clicks. And throw those 2 names together...then you have biggest click dhamaka!
when did they give Buuz for BS in IF lame ppl, there many actors with good amnt of fans Vivian, Drashti, KSG, GC but y only for SI Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

Go to top