Chat Clubs

CC #9~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 115

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: temperance12

Nandini, I too want geography lessons. Should have paid more attention in class!😉

wokay .. sent ... all payments in kinds and attention can be made towards .. simi, polly and misha ji.. the original copywrite holders of these terms 😆
Edited by Nan08 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh "dekhna hai toh dekho" man nailed it.!...there are reasons why i like 'extras' and this is one of them..!😛

@Riti..u saw Ranjhaana..!😃 Saw ur review...sounds like  the movie belongs to dhanush..!He is a good actor so well deserved.!😊
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Nandini, ingenious!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yeah amu...character played by dhanush suited him really well...I saw recently his interview...quite impressive...he is very down to earth guy..he knows exactly what kind of roles suits him...and this one did suit him so well...as far as movie is concerned...it was shockin in the end..though..and bit confusin..but liked it.. i wrote in BW forum...movie's USP is its unpredictability...and kundan's love( kundan is name of character dhanush plays...)..for sonam..she was more good in 2 nd half..but still i think she cud hav done better...😕..no clue why i think so...🤔..bt support cast was excellent too...abhay has less role..bt liked him..and even guy who plays dhanush's friend ..n one more girl character bindiya were impressive.. I dont knw why it reminded me of tere naam movie..though it didnt have nythin in common with it...😆
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tanya .. yes.. very smart of simi, misha and polly ji no ⭐️ 😆

new thread by polly ji 😃