Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC #9~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only (Page 102)

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 7628

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco_Cosmos

Originally posted by simim

waise Polly...they are so many edited versions of the pic floating around
in one..he is looking at a wall full of sarun pics...

in another he is looking at a wall full of his pics

in another one...he is looking at the original wall...but Sanaya in yellow is clutching his hand and also looking at the wallLOL


not only this simiji .. now the trend is cc+shravan morphing..LOLLOL


Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosbepatientNan08polly_mk

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Joined: 01 November 2011
Posts: 4014

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaj

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by mpk2011

Saw the news about QH.
What is that haste marriage of the abla mard? LOL
Bichaare ko literally abla bana diya!


in ipk we had hate marriage in qh we have haste marriageLOLLOL

looks like in qh we wl get a haste plus hate marriage... LOL LOL LOL
asr dances for mujhse shaadi karoge... LOL
what will abla mard do now? LOL he loves mariage at d same time he hates marriage... LOL ( but wid dfrnt ppl)
sandwitch bangaya AM... Ouch LOL LOL


ANy way he is ABLA. So he can use all the abla naari dialogues and say, maine parivaar, sanskaar k liye shaadi kar liWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosmishajbepatientNan08polly_mk

Choco_Cosmos IF-Dazzler
Choco_Cosmos
Choco_Cosmos

Joined: 15 June 2012
Posts: 4338

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by mpk2011

Saw the news about QH.
What is that haste marriage of the abla mard? LOL
Bichaare ko literally abla bana diya!
 
in ipk  we had hate marriage in qh we have haste marriageLOLLOL


Yup there is a difference of 's' but the net result is the same---crapLOL

LOLLOL why do Indian TV get scared of normal shadi yaar? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011mishajsimimNan08polly_mk

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 27410

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatientNan08Ilahi_mera_Jiyapolly_mk

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 10883

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaj

looks like in qh we wl get a haste plus hate marriage... LOL LOL LOL
asr dances for mujhse shaadi karoge... LOL
what will abla mard do now? LOL he loves mariage at d same time he hates marriage... LOL ( but wid dfrnt ppl)
sandwitch bangaya AM... Ouch LOL LOL
LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_CosmosmishajbepatientNan08polly_mk

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 28114

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by mishaj

very unconventional serious jodi hain ritijiOuch
not regular run off the mill type jodi...Ouch

Team NaniTongue

Team nani?how? Na for naush, how is it ni for me... Its Ashwini

ashwiNI



oh god what is wrong with me, I've forgotten the letters in my name... blame naush lol her return was a jolt from the blue I'm still blinking my eyes for her arrival to sink in...this is crazy shit... I want to change my team name from Nani,it reminds me of Barun's Nani LOL

ROFL ROFL ...never thot I wud see this day!

Ab kaun baaki hai iss club mein mishaji? Jo aapke jodi making ka victim nahi bana hai??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajbepatientNan08

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 7628

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by mpk2011

Saw the news about QH.
What is that haste marriage of the abla mard? LOL
Bichaare ko literally abla bana diya!


LOL LOL

Gul may know how to create fabulous characters but she knows how to kill them too...and not just a quick death but a slow painful one! Ouch
I am feeling bad for the french now. Ouch


Now there would be French Revolution with all petitions and stuffLOL

ppl will fight for
liberty LOL LOL equality LOL n fraternity... LOL LOL
liberty of AM z d first preference... LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011Choco_CosmosbepatientsimimNan08polly_mk

Music_Junkie IF-Dazzler
Music_Junkie
Music_Junkie

Joined: 02 July 2012
Posts: 4045

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_mk

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by simim

Originally posted by summer_breeze

Originally posted by mishaj

very unconventional serious jodi hain ritijiOuch
not regular run off the mill type jodi...Ouch

Team NaniTongue

Team nani?how? Na for naush, how is it ni for me... Its Ashwini

ashwiNI



oh god what is wrong with me, I've forgotten the letters in my name... blame naush lol her return was a jolt from the blue I'm still blinking my eyes for her arrival to sink in...this is crazy shit... I want to change my team name from Nani,it reminds me of Barun's Nani LOL

ROFL ROFL ...never thot I wud see this day!

Ab kaun baaki hai iss club mein mishaji? Jo aapke jodi making ka victim nahi bana hai??



neither did I Polly, Nani my team name Nani, Barun's Nani team is going to have a tough time.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08polly_mkriti4u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|The Ethereal Diva - Krystle Dsouza [IO] #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1196   Views: 36562

relentless. 1196 36562 09 November 2013 at 10:28pm by -Muskii-
~*~RA REUNION CC~*~[Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 264   Views: 5672

Nikki_Titli 264 5672 16 October 2013 at 12:06pm by Nikki_Titli
Oldies for MB'Verse - INVITES Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: 0-SD-0   Replies: 762   Views: 36451

0-SD-0 762 36451 19 September 2013 at 11:57am by zoya_naziya
||Wedding Planners Ka Adda#1||Invites Only||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: somergasm.   Replies: 277   Views: 8018

somergasm. 277 8018 29 August 2013 at 11:13am by .dream-catcher.
~Koffee With TV 21~ (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1202   Views: 67580

-Gaganjot- 1202 67580 31 July 2013 at 6:28pm by MyInspirationz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index