Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: polly_mk

forget it adithi ji... lets talk about something else...

simiji...partner was a good timepass movie...but i didn't like it much...coz I had already watched the english version "Hitch" and really enjoyed that movie (will smith & kevin james were fab!)...so later seeing desi version (with all desi masala added) was not as funny for me.

yaa..i also had seen hitch...but i liked only govinda in partnerπŸ˜†
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well if you keep in mind english movies while watching its remake  in hindi then its bad idea. sometime i try to forget that.
btw anyone has watched mr.beans on holiday.omg 🀣 i  know its old but am watching right now again. the part where he was enacting on road to collect money 🀣
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good night/day ladies.. take care.. enjoy yourselves πŸ€—
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonapri

well if you keep in mind english movies while watching its remake  in hindi then its bad idea. sometime i try to forget that.
btw anyone has watched mr.beans on holiday.omg 🀣 i  know its old but am watching right now again. the part where he was enacting on road to collect money 🀣

@bold... true yaar πŸ˜† ... just that hitch was a movie i really liked and watched many times.. so was hard not to compare. plus will smith was really good in hitch... and uske saamne sallu was a big disappointment in partner! and kevin james was so adorable and funny!! πŸ˜†

have seen some of mr. beans movies... he is sooo funny!! I used to watch his series earlier! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
polly_mk thumbnail
goodnite nandu & aadi.
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is my main gripe with them Rituji... they are crossing all limits...and not even realizing the harm they do. There is no sense of right or wrong left in them nowadays. They are blatantly going around advertising their theories shamelessly and mocking/bullying/preaching others. They are not fans of either barun or sanaya. for them the jodi is the ultimate thing... which is totally pathetic!

right !   i am no one to tell them what they shld or shld be thinking / imagining  whatever.. but at the same time, i cant understand them going and mocking / abusing / insulting others for strengthening thier fantasy !  She obviously didnt like mohit in the pic i guess.. hence the mocking !!  if the pic had si and bs together , phool barasthe !!! 

u r right.. they are no ones fans
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

right !   i am no one to tell them what they shld or shld be thinking / imagining  whatever.. but at the same time, i cant understand them going and mocking / abusing / insulting others for strengthening thier fantasy !  She obviously didnt like mohit in the pic i guess.. hence the mocking !!  if the pic had si and bs together , phool barasthe !!! 

u r right.. they are no ones fans

Not guess Ritu, actually she was mocking him in his twitter when GH posted pic
Becoz of these type of Sarun fans whole clan of actor/actress fans name is getting spolied
Such lusting on reel characters god so creepy πŸ€’
Edited by Kranu - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
And that too so openly Kranu... like they don't realize how perverted they come across! No respect for the individuals whose jodi they claim to be a fan of!!
Now this particular one is too aggresive...but there are others who may not seem so blatant...but they are equally bad as far as their actions on IF/FB/twitter are concerned.

Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Kranu thumbnail

And that too so openly Kranu... like they don't realize how perverted they come across! No respect for the individuals whose jodi they claim to be a fan of!!

Now this particular one is too aggresive...but there are others who may not seem so blatant...but they are equally bad as far as their actions on IF/FB/twitter are concerned. 

Yeah some are silently supporting them and some r vocal thru different ID'd unkown to IF and FB also. They are doing it from long time Polly, good finally GH shut them up.
Kranu thumbnail
Many are appreciating GH on twitter for saying that πŸ‘πŸΌ