Posted: 10 years ago
Ritu I was trying to post same thing 😆
such an obsession for Jodi 🥱
Loved Gattu ji reply, only he can give fitting reply to them
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Having fantasies about a celebrity onscreen couple is fine if it remains as a fantasy in ones mind or with ones grp of supporters.  But why do people pester others who r not involved in thier fantasy world and even mock them ???

someone sent GH a tweet as follows

ANY SARUN PIC ??? PLZZZ... WE ALL EAGER TO SEE IPK CAST PICS NOT EXTRAS -_- PEACE X

and Gh answered as follows

@Sanaya4Sobti @cupalwaysfull then you should not be asking them from extras! Go seek smone else or morph them like u have morphed your dp!

I salute GH for this!!👏
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

yeah .. guess she had set too high standards for nissar and co. and frankly i do not think in indian TV creativity is taken so seriously .. most of the shows are only a way of making quick money .. creativity go to flood 

not only Nissar she thinks GH also very high, she thinks he does all this analysis before writing screen play but in Indian shows story goes according to TRP 
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Having fantasies about a celebrity onscreen couple is fine if it remains as a fantasy in ones mind or with ones grp of supporters.  But why do people pester others who r not involved in thier fantasy world and even mock them ???

This is my main gripe with them Rituji... they are crossing all limits...and not even realizing the harm they do. There is no sense of right or wrong left in them nowadays. They are blatantly going around advertising their theories shamelessly and mocking/bullying/preaching others. They are not fans of either barun or sanaya. for them the jodi is the ultimate thing... which is totally pathetic!
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eww what was that twitter DP of her's so gross and cheap  🤡
mishaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nan08

actually i really felt bad for her.. she seemed to invest so much emotion, time and energy... and the creators were just doing superficial work.. her kind of dedication was not worth for a hindi serial...

on a serious note,me too...
each post. z very lengthy,has lots of info, etc...but dis much obsessed dedication ws not needed...
even d minutest things-like d time of clock in k'z house wud get a numerological symbolism...
asr m khushi's standing position in d banner z like number 36...- den 36 symbolism...:(
then d adress of the cover in one epi...:(
it ws scary nandu-over anslysis...
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapri

omg that dp ewww🤢

if you check her fb u would just . I really doubt is she really a 'she'?!
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
but whtever she did...i forgot when i read cock symbolism
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonapri

polly that song omg😆😆i love govinda comedy. illogical baseless but still atleast i use to laugh.

haha... did u see the dance steps! 😆 😆
govinda was always paisa vasool!!
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kranu

not only Nissar she thinks GH also very high, she thinks he does all this analysis before writing screen play but in Indian shows story goes according to TRP 

actually the way the serials are laid out now.. 6 days a week... i guess somewhere we cannot even blame the creatives.. if left alone i am sure we have enough talent in our indian tv industry to who will be able to tell a good story... but now its all channel ego and money that is talking .. so ... somewhere its audience and people who only want to do creative work that are the biggest loosers .. most of the ppl are just going with the flow .. no idea if all these will ever change for the better