Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishaj thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: blueballoon

tell me about it dear.. i was really looking forward to Nag chaithanya's role n infact saw its telgu version also... you are right. there despite having a very cute looking hero, a beautiful heroine, the movie was so bad... n the scenes he realizes his love, (if i can call it so) is so yuck!

vinnai thaandi varuvaya (ek hasina thi in hindi), was so good in the sense that it didnt preach love, or who was right n wrong. he was totally a deep lover , sometimes obsessed lover, but then after the heart break, he learns to live n not become devdas.

Jassi was strong n weak at the same time...! it was heart vs brain, reality vs dream, love vs life...

watching VTV ws a depessive xperience...jassi z very confused ...n audience also xperience dis confusion while watching the movie...abt 100%(love/lust?!) i ddnt like d lead pair's acting...it looks so forced...
jachu,There was a hero called Tarun...some of his movies were dubbed into malayalam...i liked him as d child actor in "Anjali" by maniratnam...but as adult actor ,he ws not very impressive...wt happend to him now?
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
channel axed from the show ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ epic.

mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The director of poland show seems to be heavily inspired by MB novels😆.
In fact that is how the bhakts want it to be. Some of the IPK scenes too were derived from those novels or even 50 shades of gray🤢.

On a side note, the abla mard case has become a laugh riot now. He infact turned out to be abla😆.
Got tripped off by ek chutki sleeping pills and now would behave like abla naari and would get married to the vamp for the sake of PArivaar😃
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaj

watching VTV ws a depessive xperience...jassi z very confused ...n audience also xperience dis confusion while watching the movie...abt 100%(love/lust?!) i ddnt like d lead pair's acting...it looks so forced...
jachu,There was a hero called Tarun...some of his movies were dubbed into malayalam...i liked him as d child actor in "Anjali" by maniratnam...but as adult actor ,he ws not very impressive...wt happend to him now?

he is nowhere...no movies
mishaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpk2011

The director of poland show seems to be heavily inspired by MB novels😆.
In fact that is how the bhakts want it to be. Some of the IPK scenes too were derived from those novels or even 50 shades of gray🤢.

On a side note, the abla mard case has become a laugh riot now. He infact turned out to be abla😆.
Got tripped off by ek chutki sleeping pills and now would behave like abla naari and would get married to the vamp for the sake of PArivaar😃

IPK officially became d Indian mills n boons tv version...wid archetypes like angry young man,bubbly grl,love hate relationship etc etc etc... may be directly lifted from some mb novels...n now all hindi shows r going that way...even d supposed to be saas bahu very real show ...kya karein? now i think saas bahu z better ...
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

buzz dhoo?😲 without mentioning bubbly like "the little girl who was insecure about Aakash bhaiyya's affection, n always irritated paayal bhabhi, who infact is kushi kumari gupta'(sanaya Irani) s elder sister😆

jachu ji I am ur official fan..!!
mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaj

IPK officially became d Indian mills n boons tv version...wid archetypes like angry young man,bubbly grl,love hate relationship etc etc etc... may be directly lifted from some mb novels...n now all hindi shows r going that way...even d supposed to be saas bahu very real show ...kya karein? now i think saas bahu z better ...

Yup possibly they might have copied it directly from one of those novels. Anyway, all of them are the same😆.
Very real saas bahu show is crude and more cringe worthy version of MBs.
When they take IF as their basic yardstick for story, what more can u expect? The countless FFs floating around is the guide to ppl's mentality here.

Chalo me signing off tonight.
Have a nice time.
c u all 2mrw

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

adi... shaanth shaanth! "the whole world is laughing" outside IF! just see some other sites n real waala media!

that sound site or some other?
mishaj thumbnail
just now mujhe very real romance ki darsan hui...:'(:'(:'(
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so mohit and dogra was also there in gh bday  party😆
uff so many til tooting ek ek karke 💔akshay is looking barun bro totally😳😆

Edited by sonapri - 10 years ago